Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

BlindSite posted:

I don't listen to any of them which made me feel better after finding my first grey hairs this morning I got 3. Then I noticed two more in my beard. I'm 33 wtf.

First lol. I'm also 33 and have been getting gray hair since I was 20, and I'm just over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Went grey in India.

Still grows like hell tho so I don’t care.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Would rather be grey than bald. Working out so far.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

FizFashizzle posted:

Went grey in India.

Still grows like hell tho so I don’t care.

Did you pick the goku answer?

I'll understand if you didn't grab a screenshot, but if you didn't pick the goku answer....

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/ZachCoveyTV/status/1482343351248736259

Hoping it's not as bad as it seems it could be

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Did you pick the goku answer?

I'll understand if you didn't grab a screenshot, but if you didn't pick the goku answer....

I did t QUITE finish it last night but I’ll be on the lookout…

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

FizFashizzle posted:

I did t QUITE finish it last night but I’ll be on the lookout…

I'm glad I didn't go into more detail. You haven't done the final trial yet? When are you gonna do it?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Qwijib0 posted:

https://twitter.com/ZachCoveyTV/status/1482346597249912833

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Qwijib0 posted:

Brah that's gonna mean some siiick waves. I wonder if Bohdi will be catching that one in Australia…

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Qwijib0 posted:

Oh no, it's the Emergence! :ohdear:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

Brah that's gonna mean some siiick waves. I wonder if Bohdi will be catching that one in Australia…

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm glad I didn't go into more detail. You haven't done the final trial yet? When are you gonna do it?

I did t do the zenos fight.

There was a moment when they were screaming at me to hit the button And I had no idea what they were talking about. That’s probably it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

FizFashizzle posted:

I did t do the zenos fight.

There was a moment when they were screaming at me to hit the button And I had no idea what they were talking about. That’s probably it.

You haven't gotten to what I'm talking about yet.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Just 2 foot waves in Hawaii, thankfully. The wave should coincide with a high tide on the west coast US but flooding should be minor.

https://twitter.com/AaronPerryWx/status/1482350615510626308?t=FGsK0_1u1_Qe7W2tjCEEOg&s=19

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/skyhookgames/status/1466349727369289732?s=21

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

Just 2 foot waves in Hawaii, thankfully. The wave should coincide with a high tide on the west coast US but flooding should be minor.

https://twitter.com/AaronPerryWx/status/1482350615510626308?t=FGsK0_1u1_Qe7W2tjCEEOg&s=19

we've been getting alarms for the past few hours about tsunami warnings for the Pacific coast. some of the islands in southern Japan could be in for bad waves soon.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

BigPaddy posted:

Would rather be grey than bald. Working out so far.

My hair on the crown of my head is starting to thin pretty well to the point I’m getting embarrassed by it. Thick hair all around except there. It’s to the point that I looked into the Hims hair growth stuff but I think I’m gonna just go see a dermatologist first.

Annoying because all the men in both sides of my family have always had good hair

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Joey Freshwater posted:

My hair on the crown of my head is starting to thin pretty well to the point I’m getting embarrassed by it. Thick hair all around except there. It’s to the point that I looked into the Hims hair growth stuff but I think I’m gonna just go see a dermatologist first.

Annoying because all the men in both sides of my family have always had good hair

My brother is developing a pretty bad widow's peak despite that not really being an issue on either side of my parent's families. Genetics are weird sometimes.

On the other hand, I've been going grey since I was like 20.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just go see a hair loss doctor. They’ll give you finasteride and/or minoxidil and the loss will at least stop if not reverse some.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I should grow my hair out again to take advantage of my glorious mane :fsmug: :911:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I have some nice thick hair that is greying at an appropriate rate. I’m fairly blessed on the hair side of things.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

People have really liked Power Wash Simulator from what I've seen

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I should grow my hair out again to take advantage of my glorious mane :fsmug: :911:

I haven’t cut my hair since the start of the pandemic but I’ll probably wind up getting it cut in the spring. It gets a little aggravating tending to it after a while.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
COVID update: the persistent cough is going away, only a rare occasional cough. Looks like I'm gettin over it, woo

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Its Rinaldo posted:

Probably entranced by the story mode.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Its Rinaldo posted:

I've played it for 45 hours :laffo:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Intruder posted:

So we’re moving towards Ender’s Game, but it’s all house maintenance?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Storm chaser dude is in Asheville.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Intruder posted:

I've watched other people play it for about 10 hours. It's just so chill but also satisfying when a section blinks to let you know it's perfectly clean.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

No Butt Stuff posted:

Just go see a hair loss doctor. They’ll give you finasteride and/or minoxidil and the loss will at least stop if not reverse some.

What Would Drew Brees Use?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
If I were a boy who bought one of those games I would never tell my parents so as to avoid the inevitable

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
So amazingly despite feeling awful all week and it all started with kissing my GF who tested positive the next day, I do not have covid even with a PCR test. So hooray for vaccines and booster.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

COVID update: the persistent cough is going away, only a rare occasional cough. Looks like I'm gettin over it, woo

Your symptoms are resolving and you are cleared to return to work.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Your symptoms are resolving and you are cleared to return to work.

The tech I work with got COVID, was out, then came back to work. After I worked with him a bit on the line, someone else stopped by my cube and informed me he hadn't actually had a negative test yet, but was back because he was asymptomatic. It wasn't his call, just following the company guidelines :capitalism:

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Lawn Mowing Simulator is extremely chill and satisfying and I do not regret sinking close to 20 hours into it. Great podcast game.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blowjob Overtime posted:

The tech I work with got COVID, was out, then came back to work. After I worked with him a bit on the line, someone else stopped by my cube and informed me he hadn't actually had a negative test yet, but was back because he was asymptomatic. It wasn't his call, just following the company guidelines :capitalism:

One of my employees got it on a Tuesday and got an email on a Sunday that they were cleared to return.

Luckily we are still wfh but they are doing their best to do this as stupidly as possible.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I have also been pondering just growing my hair out, I used to have a sick Justin Herbert mane when I was in middle school, but I feel like I’d just end up looking dumb like Aaron Rodgers

I’m like some weird exact carbon copy of my grandpa including the thick head of hair which he kept until the day he died at like 86 or something so I think I’m good on the hair front. *knocks on wood*

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
I started a work from home job in October of 2019 so I had my last haircut and shave so I've gone from super short hair and clean shaven to shoulder length hair and full beard. I figured I would grow my hair out once before it started thinning out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I grew my hair out in high school, it was very voluminous and heavy and curled just right so my head looked like a muffin top, hence my spending the next 16 years buzzing it to stubble