Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

BigBadSteve posted:

What would Nick do if Nathen returned the Garf suit all completely crusty with dried cum? If they complained, would it stand up in court?

I like what you did here, despite being repulsed by the mental image of the self standing Garfield cum suit.

Well that's a post to snipe on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a horrifying new dimension to 'you can't bust the crust'

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Cheezy crust costs extra

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I...I want to know who is in the suit when he takes these pictures

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigBadSteve posted:

What would Nick do if Nathen returned the Garf suit all completely crusty with dried cum? If they complained, would it stand up in court?

haha, what do u think the suit would smell like? just curious :)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

He's been stuffing it full of cease and desists, it's officially freestanding.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Can't wait for the private 5-star celebrity chef dinner for the first hundred buyers of "carbon neutral" non-fungible tokens

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I asked that same question itt and was told “it’s you”

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
It's his business partner who was last seen like 2 years ago, some time before the suit became alive

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it puts the lasagna on its skin or else it gets the suit again

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I asked if it was true that Nathen got drunk and punched his cat and a mod immediately deleted my question lol.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I asked if it was true that Nathen got drunk and punched his cat and a mod immediately deleted my question lol.

Weird, because actually reading what he wrote and being interested is a true sign of being entergaged.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
https://i.imgur.com/ceEn9qA.mp4

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

good lord in heaven no

e: his fly is down lmao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:chanpop:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

e: his fly is down lmao

It feels like I'm having a really horrible fever dream after reading this thread too much.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
please link

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Nathen is pausing his Instagram.. but for how long?

quote:

Time to say Hamdellah!
Time to rethink, reimagine, recreate, reshift, reincarnate, restructure, refurbish, rebuild, reform, rebrand ALONE.
Thank you for following me humans. I will be gone for awhile to join my true purpose on the same path of my fellow brothers @khabib_nurmagomedov @mosalah @nusr_et
I am not taking any media inquiries and those booked will be canceled. Sorry for the inconvenience. My phone will be shut until further notice. I will not be reachable.
I will be logging out of Instagram by midnight.
Close families and friends will still have limited access. I am not visiting or conducting any meetings.
In life, there are matters beyond your limited knowledge which you do not understand until it happens. There is something mega huge bigger than the galaxies, you and life. Some people, dreams, and things no longer matter to me. #elevated #awaken
#discover #truth
(Blessed,Saved, Touched by angels before 40yrs old deadline)
Love me, feed me, YOU CAN leave me !
Hamdellah!

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Love me, feed me, YOU CAN leave me !

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
He probably took a yoga class and now he's going to be a hardcore Buddhist or some poo poo

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

He’s still using Muslim terms (hamdellah) so doubt he’s converting but yeah it sounds like either his new rebrand is in the celibacy vein of “oh I’m so virtuous now” or else someone in his family was entirely too entergaged and realized they needed to intervene.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Man cocaine is wild

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I wonder if he's shutting down the discord too. That would do him more good than shutting up on instagram

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

this guy is full on loco now

itll just get more tragic

Last Chance posted:

Nathen is pausing his Instagram.. but for how long?

Man cocaine is wild

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He'll be back in like a week and a half

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
O.K., he gave us permission. NOW we can close the thread.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Akratic Method posted:

He’s still using Muslim terms (hamdellah) so doubt he’s converting but yeah it sounds like either his new rebrand is in the celibacy vein of “oh I’m so virtuous now” or else someone in his family was entirely too entergaged and realized they needed to intervene.

Yeah, sounds a lot like papa Mazri threatened to turn off the moey faucet unless Nathen stops embarrassing his family online.

Dr. Quarex posted:

O.K., he gave us permission. NOW we can close the thread.

You won't dare close down the Garfen Mazri & Nathfield Memorial Thread

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
lmao

"I really want you to capture the dark, brooding depth of my soul, in this picture of me reading a novelty cartoon restaurant menu"

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Big Beef City posted:

He'll be back in like a week and a half
I give it 3 days.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

im saint germain posted:

I wonder if he's shutting down the discord too. That would do him more good than shutting up on instagram

There's no way he's shutting anything down permanently. He needs the attention and he'll be back soon for the fix.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Posting on social media to say I'm quitting social media.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

quote:

In life, there are matters beyond your limited knowledge which you do not understand until it happens.

Hmm. Cease and desist?

quote:

There is something mega huge bigger than the galaxies, you and life.

Oh yeah. Definitely cease and desist.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nathen is ready to take his next step toward destiny. Probably by opening up a used car lot somewhere and fixating his entire personality around an obsession with the wacky inflatable arm flailing tube guy outside his store.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

steinrokkan posted:

lmao

"I really want you to capture the dark, brooding depth of my soul, in this picture of me reading a novelty cartoon restaurant menu"

Just lol at a grown man who doesn't really need to work getting this emo over losing his lovely Garfield take-out shop.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The “before 40” is one of those things where he is telling you he has a script for how his life is meant to go. You could probably draw the reasonable conclusion things haven’t exactly measured up so far but he intends to fix that! In no way will his life become increasingly more unmanageable as he fails to meet the unrealistic, and likely quite ridiculous, expectations he has set for himself.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol at the idea of basically trying to steal Garfield as a derivative work

He can't even claim "Nathfield" is an original (character do not steal) because he literally asked everyone "what's a combination of Nathen and Garfield I can use?" :nallears:

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The “before 40” is one of those things where he is telling you he has a script for how his life is meant to go. You could probably draw the reasonable conclusion things haven’t exactly measured up so far but he intends to fix that! In no way will his life become increasingly more unmanageable as he fails to meet the unrealistic, and likely quite ridiculous, expectations he has set for himself.

When you're no longer the world's youngest anything, that's gotta be a tough thing to come to grips with. This isn't so much a break with reality as returning to it.

reignofevil posted:

Nathen is ready to take his next step toward destiny. Probably by opening up a used car lot somewhere and fixating his entire personality around being the wacky inflatable arm flailing tube guy outside his store.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

It doesn't matter what Nathen stops doing because he'll immediately start doing something else alien and insane; there's no risk in him settling down and being safe because the celibacy meltdown is what he thinks settling down and being safe looks like

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

quote:

There is something mega huge bigger than the galaxies, you and life.

Oh god he's discovered the Warp

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
He’s going on the run with the Garf suit, living off the grid to escape Viacom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tato posted:

He’s going on the run with the Garf suit, living off the grid to escape Viacom

Oh god, I was right. He really is going to do this.