Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I wish there were more Diablo-likes that were NOT made by Diablo 2 fans, the Grim Dawns and Titan Quests and the like have the most boring items and character building.
Shame that Diablo 3 has so little content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

I wish there were more Diablo-likes that were NOT made by Diablo 2 fans, the Grim Dawns and Titan Quests and the like have the most boring items and character building.

Torchlight had so much promise as a franchise too. I remember the first one being a massive breath of fresh air at the time, then the sequel just kind of did nothing else new or interesting.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Jack Trades posted:

Last Epoch is really really good IMO. I've put ~100 hours into it so far and have made like 8 separate characters because they're all cool and awesome.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Sab669 posted:

Last Epoch is really really good IMO. I've put ~100 hours into it so far and have made like 8 separate characters because they're all cool and awesome.

Is it really? I just looked up what legendary and set gear looks like in that game and at a glance it all seems to be the same style of extremely unexciting stats as in something like Grim Dawn, where the best it can do is to make numbers go up slightly.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Fun Times! posted:

God of War runs great and is cool as hell so far. Really hopeful for Ghost of Tsushima and Spiderman ports of this quality in the future.

I would absolutely play Ghost of Tsushima again, and then NG+ again, if it came out on PC, hell yeah.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sab669 posted:

MonHun Rise:

Fire the idiot who thought of that :colbert:

Time to master the Ocarina mouse grip :D

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

arpgs are an insanely cursed genre

looters in general are pretty cursed, the allure of the grind is absolute poison to so many aspects of design - this baked in assumption that the game has to be endlessly playable warps expectations and mechanics both

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Jack Trades posted:

Is it really? I just looked up what legendary and set gear looks like in that game and at a glance it all seems to be the same style of extremely unexciting stats as in something like Grim Dawn, where the best it can do is to make numbers go up slightly.

The loot isn't mega exciting -- but I haven't really explored the "Legendary Crafting" depth of the game just yet, either. But the class design is all very fun, it's a good sandbox, and the gameplay itself is just controls very well. The crafting system is pretty generous as well; the game is designed for the "the best gear should come from a drop" sort of perspective which just makes it more fun to actually find loot.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Jack Trades posted:

I like last epoch but it misses the mark for the kind of loot you're looking for. At endgame eventually you can take a unique item and mash a rare item's stats into it, and there are some interesting uniques but a whole lotta them are very boring. The sets that I've seen are also boring, although I don't exactly have a ton of hours played. It does have a crafting system that I like, where items have a certain amount of crafting juice and you can craft mods on them at the cost of said juice. A lot of your gear is going to end up crafted, and it's a pretty intuitive and accessible system with common materials so you can use it regularly even while leveling. Gives you a lot of leeway to address weaknesses in your character. But yeah the unique/set drops could use some extra spice.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Jack Trades posted:

Context on this post: I'm a very jaded gamer and after playing 3 leagues of PoE in 2019 I feel like I am so burned out on ARPGs that I will never enjoy one again unless it does something actually new or innovative

I only played it for 11 hours but in my experience it does absolutely nothing that hasn't been done a million times before by every other ARPG, and on top of that it feels clunky to play - like you know how PoE feels clunkier than Diablo 3? Imagine that same step down in fluidity another time and that's Last Epoch. I was disappointed enough in it that I hid it from my steam library (which is not something I do often) and wrote a long negative review for it (which is something I try to only do when a game's design truly baffles me).

The 'customize your spells' gimmick seems neat in theory but in practice it was just "You start with really terrible, awful versions of all of your spells and you have to grind them out to make them powerful or fun - also if you ever respec you have to start the grind all over".

These were my main complaints:

quote:

I played for 11 hours and spent virtually the entire time wondering why the game is designed the way it is. It's not that Last Epoch is a bad game - it's competently made, seems to have deep character customization and allegedly has a few neat ideas - but more that it blindly ignores all of the worst and most consistent problems with ARPGs while focusing the innovation on things that a solid ARPG really does not need, like crafting.

I'm told it gets interesting at higher levels with more hours sunk in, but it does not feel worth sinking hours into in order to get there. Here are some of the things that just made me groan until I finally decided to give up:

1) Absolutely nothing is done to make the leveling process fun or entertaining. Look, let's be blunt here - ARPGs are only fun at the mid/end-game when you're mowing through oceans of enemies praying for the sweet dopamine drip of a valuable drop. Every ARPG in existence has been a hollow, slow-paced experience until you get there. Last Epoch suffers from literally every single exacerbating problem I can think of:
The maps are sparsely populated
Most encounters consist of 1-2 enemies and the mob size doesn't start ramping up until quite a bit later
You're forced to use a bunch of incredibly boring, plain skills like "a melee hit that does extra damage" or "do small aoe damage to a small area" - Last Epoch actually makes this part worse by also making you grind up every spell you use in order to start unlocking the modifiers for it that make it actually good, so even once you unlock a good skill you have to grind until it becomes worth using.

2) The loot is an endless ocean of garbage and looking for islands within sucks
Blizzard's design philosophy is that you have to have a lot of garbage drops in order to make the good drops exciting, which is absurdly stupid and has been mirrored by just about every loot-based ARPG ever since. Last Epoch is another in a long line of heaping your screen with dozens of items you would never want to pick up and you will regret the time spent mousing over them just to check them out. You will end up using the same low level magic/rare items throughout most of the leveling process because all of the loot before end-game is so worthless that slowing down to sort through it only hurts you, because after spending 2 seconds looking at each item and sorting through 1,000 items to find one that actually has stats that are relevant to your character, you've wasted a full 33 minutes of your life to find an item that will be obsolete in less than an hour.

3) It has some kind of deep crafting system that lets players easily tailor items to their specific stats (once you hit late game). Okay, this is a personal negative that I wouldn't expect everyone to agree with. Growing up on Diablo 2 means that to me, the heart and soul of an ARPG is in the trading economy. Last Epoch currently has no multiplayer and therefore no trading, but it allows the strength of PoE's crafting without the attached gambling aspect. That eliminates any possibility of an interesting trading economy in the future.

4) The character development is largely just another episode of picking small passive bonuses from large passive skill trees. Similar to PoE there are a small handful of powerful nodes that do slightly more, but nearly every point you get to develop your character is going to be spent doing something like giving a spell +6 damage, or giving your pets +2 ice damage, or gaining 2% cast speed.

5) For once a game actually included a hotkey to move your pets around - cool! - except it uses this as an excuse to make your pets (1) Just as vulnerable to you are to all aoe/ground effects and (2) never move out of aoe or ground effects on their own. This is micromanagement hell and makes pet classes unplayable here for me.

Anyway, if you're not burned out on the same old ARPG being released ad nauseum for the last decade you'll probably enjoy Last Epoch as much as any of the others - but if you're waiting for an ARPG to do something interesting again, sit this one out.

It has loot filters now which I guess sidestep #2 by sweeping it under the rug, I don't know about any of the others but the way I felt is that it had such poor self-awareness and understanding of its genre that I didn't want to give it another shot in the future.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jan 15, 2022

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sab669 posted:

Much to my displeasure I bought a new Xbox controller this morning and will try out MonHun again 'the correct way' today. How is God of War on KBM? I can't decide which of the 2 games I actually want to purchase.

It’s probably ok but both games were designed firstly for a controller so just use a controller.

I play a lot of games on the Pc with a controller now because it’s super drat comfortable.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

At this point I feel like every PC player is just obligated to keep a controller around for some games, unless you really only play 4x games and FPS or w/e. It's such a small investment for a controller and there are tons of games where I'd really rather have one.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I agree but controllers aren't that cheap.

Outriders was the latest game that had me thinking gamepad each of access button placement would give me an advantage over the precision of a mouse.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Outriders barely had any buttons though? I would never consider it as a game that would be better on gamepad.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I bought Vampire Survivors because of this thread, played it for 30 minutes kinda liking it but I know I'll never open it again.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Cinara posted:

Outriders barely had any buttons though? I would never consider it as a game that would be better on gamepad.

Placement is what matters, to me anyway. Running and dodging is simpler on a gamepad.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Blattdorf posted:

Speaking of logic puzzles, you should all become familiar with Everett Kaser games.

Motherfucker, I'm actually considering dropping 44$ on a pack of these things. I keep booting the demos back up to play more of them.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lunar detritus posted:

I bought Vampire Survivors because of this thread, played it for 30 minutes kinda liking it but I know I'll never open it again.

You should! It gets better when you have upgrades!

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003

Agent355 posted:

At this point I feel like every PC player is just obligated to keep a controller around for some games, unless you really only play 4x games and FPS or w/e. It's such a small investment for a controller and there are tons of games where I'd really rather have one.

I'd say a controller has been a must ever since the late 90s, if not for PC games proper then at least for emulation.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

plus there's so many great controller options out there, different sizes for different hands, rear paddles so you never have to take your hands off the sticks, configurable buttons, trigger stops, all kinds of stuff

granted the good ones cost a fair penny, but you can get a basic controller cheap and steam + ds4windows means you can use basically any controller in any game that supports one

input discussions are tiresome though, people get loving weird about their choice of button pushing

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I got Vampire Survivor and it's freaking bugged!! When it starts up I get a Javascript error and then after a long run it just quits out and I don't get any credit for everything I did

Has this happened to anyone else? I've also tried uninstalling and putting in different drives but it ain't working

Stux posted:

gonna cry?

think up a new catchphrase

Mordja posted:

God of War's a lot of fun, seems like there's a lot to its combat system and ability upgrades. Digging the level design too, surprisingly.

Yeah I'm liking it a lot. Gorgeous on PC, tons of graphics options, and the game itself is fun so far. I enjoy the fact that thoroughly exploring a level is encouraged, there's plenty of forked areas with chests and such all through the areas

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I did all the tutorials for MK11 on a keyboard and I literally need therapy after that.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
lol a while back, like maybe even 10 years there was someone raging on the forums that a game wasn't compatible with their controller, and it turned out they were using a PC controller that preceded the xbox

I even think the game dev offered to send them a modern controller to resolve the issue but the goon threw a tantrum because they insisted the game should be compatible with obsolete tech.

I think it was chibisoma who ironically was banned after failing the following toxx clause

ChibiSoma posted:

If MHXX gets localized, I will :toxx: myself. That is how confident I am in them loving over the fans who made the series big in the first place.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

pentyne posted:

lol a while back, like maybe even 10 years there was someone raging on the forums that a game wasn't compatible with their controller, and it turned out they were using a PC controller that preceded the xbox

I even think the game dev offered to send them a modern controller to resolve the issue but the goon threw a tantrum because they insisted the game should be compatible with obsolete tech.

That was Chibisoma(? God I hope I'm recalling my rear end in a top hat C-name poster correctly) and the game was Bastion of all titles, the Supergiant crew were like "we'll buy you a 360 pad man, you're using a 1990s controller"

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

that sounds right

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
In God of War, I’m seeing a lot of chests and areas I can’t access. Are these meant for ng+ or what? Some of them are in really out of the way places.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
To be fair, 1990's era tech was stuff like "Generic Joycon with 10 buttons and 4 axii" and if poo poo didn't work with it I'd be raising an eyebrow too. Or perhaps I'm thinking early 2000's tech, and 90's was Serial Port stuff? God I was sad when I unboxed my old SideWinder and found that there was zero practical way of ever using it again :(

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Kaddish posted:

In God of War, I’m seeing a lot of chests and areas I can’t access. Are these meant for ng+ or what? Some of them are in really out of the way places.

You get new abilities over the course of the game to access them.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

deep dish peat moss posted:

Context on this post: I'm a very jaded gamer and after playing 3 leagues of PoE in 2019 I feel like I am so burned out on ARPGs that I will never enjoy one again unless it does something actually new or innovative

I only played it for 11 hours but in my experience it does absolutely nothing that hasn't been done a million times before by every other ARPG, and on top of that it feels clunky to play - like you know how PoE feels clunkier than Diablo 3? Imagine that same step down in fluidity another time and that's Last Epoch. I was disappointed enough in it that I hid it from my steam library (which is not something I do often) and wrote a long negative review for it (which is something I try to only do when a game's design truly baffles me).

The 'customize your spells' gimmick seems neat in theory but in practice it was just "You start with really terrible, awful versions of all of your spells and you have to grind them out to make them powerful or fun - also if you ever respec you have to start the grind all over".

These were my main complaints:

It has loot filters now which I guess sidestep #2 by sweeping it under the rug, I don't know about any of the others but the way I felt is that it had such poor self-awareness and understanding of its genre that I didn't want to give it another shot in the future.

Interestingly, reading that long quote you included I don't think you and I play ARPGs for the same reasons at all.

I like the early/mid campaign/leveling experience so if I don't enjoy the game from level 1 I just drop it entirely. On the other hand I find things like late game running of random maps or repeatedly running bosses for particular loot pieces without any story relevance terminally boring so I just restart with a new character once I get to that point. Whether it's ARPGs or the rare MMO I'm completely opposed to the whole "the game doesn't really start until X" way of thinking.

I don't think I get much of the dopamine drop from loot drops that you mention, either. Generally, I prefer just finding/buying one weapon that can last me 10 levels in something like Diablo 2 or Borderlands 1 (the Hellfire SMGs that would sometimes just show up in vending machines in Borderlands 1 come to mind) while I try skills/builds out to see what they do or try to stack enough skill procs on the same basic attack in Grim Dawn to make 4-5 things happen on striking, rather than constantly finding 5+ random upgrades over 15 levels in Diablo 3 or Borderlands 2.
I also don't really mind having a lot of loot dropping that I won't use myself as long as I can sell a decent amount of it in town to use for buying/upgrading stuff, like in Diablo 2. This is probably my main gripe with Path of Exile's overly complicated barter economy, since it makes most loot either something you use or something that's barely worth identifying in the first place with little in between.

I even kept throwing away higher level guns in Destiny 2 because I just thought it was more fun to stick with my Sunshot revolver that could occasionally cause a chain explosion in trash enemy groups. Then again, I was also the one guy in my group who kept triple jumping my Hunter right up in the face of regular enemies who were low on health and melee punching them to death because I thought it was amusing. :dance:

Some builds I played the most (Summonancer in Diablo 2, Prismatic Bolt Embermage in Torchlight 2, etc) largely don't care about the gear, depending on the skills used, so while I demand random loot in a good ARPG I want it to be more like 40% of the character build and the other 60% a mix of skill/stat trees and combat strategies, as opposed to how loot is probably more like 80% or more of the build in something like Diablo 3. I lean more towards the making choices side of things and less towards the purely RNG based loot gambling "high".

I do like bigger enemy mobs, though, but in at least some ARPGs I can just play with mods that increase enemy numbers to fill half the screen and then die hilariously to some 9+ champion group that spawned when I activated a totem/shrine in Grim Dawn or something :D

All that said, I have not played Last Epoch yet so I have no idea if it would appeal to me or not. I just thought it was interesting how we largely seem to be opposites in these matters. No wonder it's hard for devs to figure out what "it has no good loot" means from Internet comments.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

StrixNebulosa posted:

Casual gamer checking in: I've been playing these logic puzzles and now I'm wondering - are there any like, actual collections of these on steam? I love doing these kinds of puzzles and would enjoy a more gamified element to them.

There's an old DOS game that's pretty fun and works in browser: https://dosgames.com/game/sherlock/

e. oh poo poo, that was one of those Everett Kaser games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnRuE3ilO3k

(it might look a bit cryptic, but clicking the hint button explains moves nicely)

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Agent355 posted:

Rinkles posted:

I agree but controllers aren't that cheap.
Official controllers are not, and they've been going up and up each generation, though you can get older generations used for decent prices since everything from 360 on is forwards compatible.

But third party wired 360/Xbone controllers can still be found for $15-25, no problem.

https://www.gamestop.com/gaming-acc...ors/107362.html

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WD4TSNQ/

https://www.amazon.com/Controller-VOYEE-Upgraded-Microsoft-Headphone/dp/B088BHYN1M/

https://www.amazon.com/Afterglow-Prismatic-LED-Wired-Controller-x/dp/B08FCTBC2D/

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

I bought ΔV: Rings of Saturn, and uhh, this is very complex! I hope I have enough patience to learn this properly. I really love the vibe of the game, the quietness plus the music makes for a really immersive experience.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Kennel posted:

There's an old DOS game that's pretty fun and works in browser: https://dosgames.com/game/sherlock/

e. oh poo poo, that was one of those Everett Kaser games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnRuE3ilO3k

(it might look a bit cryptic, but clicking the hint button explains moves nicely)

Yeah, it's up to version 6.0 now (!)

quote:

Friday November 20, 2009

OFFICIAL RELEASES: Inspector Lestrade, the 7th game in the Sherlock series has been released! If you've played Sherlock, Dinner With Moriarty, Honeycomb Hotel, Watson's Map, Baker Street or Scotland Yard, you know you're in for a treat (or, at least, a challenge!) Speaking of Sherlock, I'm also releasing a MAJOR update/rewrite of it (version 6.0), the first in almost seven years. Last time (version 5.0) I added different sizes of puzzles from 3x3 up to 8x8 (instead of just 6x6). This time (amongst many other small changes) the game now supports setting the width and height of the puzzles independently, anywhere from 3 to 8 (six different settings), resulting in THIRTY-SIX different sizes of puzzles!!!

Dude released the game in 1991 and he's still making games, that's badass:

quote:

Wednesday Oct 13, 2021

OFFICIAL RELEASE: A new game, Knarly Asteroids, is now available for both MS Windows and Mac OS X! This one's a bit different, being more of a CHALLENGE than a PUZZLE.

You're in a space ship, with an asteroid field between you and a space station. You must launch supply packets, which have no self-propulsion nor self-guidance, such that they will arrive at the station purely by means of their initial inertia and the gravity of the asteroids. There are thousands of solutions for each puzzle (around 15,000 'unique' solutions are known to exist for puzzle #1 of size 4, for example), but they can be quite challenging to find. How many ways can you reach the station in any given puzzle?

(This game is a re-visit of a game I originally wrote in June of 1980!)

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Bofast posted:

Interestingly, reading that long quote you included I don't think you and I play ARPGs for the same reasons at all.

I like the early/mid campaign/leveling experience so if I don't enjoy the game from level 1 I just drop it entirely. On the other hand I find things like late game running of random maps or repeatedly running bosses for particular loot pieces without any story relevance terminally boring so I just restart with a new character once I get to that point. Whether it's ARPGs or the rare MMO I'm completely opposed to the whole "the game doesn't really start until X" way of thinking.

I don't think I get much of the dopamine drop from loot drops that you mention, either. Generally, I prefer just finding/buying one weapon that can last me 10 levels in something like Diablo 2 or Borderlands 1 (the Hellfire SMGs that would sometimes just show up in vending machines in Borderlands 1 come to mind) while I try skills/builds out to see what they do or try to stack enough skill procs on the same basic attack in Grim Dawn to make 4-5 things happen on striking, rather than constantly finding 5+ random upgrades over 15 levels in Diablo 3 or Borderlands 2.
I also don't really mind having a lot of loot dropping that I won't use myself as long as I can sell a decent amount of it in town to use for buying/upgrading stuff, like in Diablo 2. This is probably my main gripe with Path of Exile's overly complicated barter economy, since it makes most loot either something you use or something that's barely worth identifying in the first place with little in between.

I even kept throwing away higher level guns in Destiny 2 because I just thought it was more fun to stick with my Sunshot revolver that could occasionally cause a chain explosion in trash enemy groups. Then again, I was also the one guy in my group who kept triple jumping my Hunter right up in the face of regular enemies who were low on health and melee punching them to death because I thought it was amusing. :dance:

Some builds I played the most (Summonancer in Diablo 2, Prismatic Bolt Embermage in Torchlight 2, etc) largely don't care about the gear, depending on the skills used, so while I demand random loot in a good ARPG I want it to be more like 40% of the character build and the other 60% a mix of skill/stat trees and combat strategies, as opposed to how loot is probably more like 80% or more of the build in something like Diablo 3. I lean more towards the making choices side of things and less towards the purely RNG based loot gambling "high".

I do like bigger enemy mobs, though, but in at least some ARPGs I can just play with mods that increase enemy numbers to fill half the screen and then die hilariously to some 9+ champion group that spawned when I activated a totem/shrine in Grim Dawn or something :D

All that said, I have not played Last Epoch yet so I have no idea if it would appeal to me or not. I just thought it was interesting how we largely seem to be opposites in these matters. No wonder it's hard for devs to figure out what "it has no good loot" means from Internet comments.
I'm pretty much the same, I'm always more interested in messing with skill trees in ARPGs than grinding for that slightly better roll, and I never get far enough into the endgames that my suboptimal builds ever come back to bite me in the rear end.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

pentyne posted:

I think it was chibisoma who ironically was banned after failing the following toxx clause

I always lmao when I learn about new dumb poo poo chibisoma is incredibly mad about because I will never forget his legendary Gunnerkrigg Court meltdown.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Kaddish posted:

yeah you're meant to come back at some point, in some cases after you've already beaten the game

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

The United States posted:

Official controllers are not, and they've been going up and up each generation, though you can get older generations used for decent prices since everything from 360 on is forwards compatible.

But third party wired 360/Xbone controllers can still be found for $15-25, no problem.

I've been using Xbox 360 controllers since forever. They show up at yard sales all the time for like nothing. Sometimes I'll get the whole Xbox for like $5, keep most of the controllers, and sell it off at a profit. Nerd hustle

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sloppy posted:

I've been using Xbox 360 controllers since forever. They show up at yard sales all the time for like nothing. Sometimes I'll get the whole Xbox for like $5, keep most of the controllers, and sell it off at a profit. Nerd hustle

i still have my wireless 360 controller, it's working perfectly.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

secretly best girl posted:

That was Chibisoma(? God I hope I'm recalling my rear end in a top hat C-name poster correctly) and the game was Bastion of all titles, the Supergiant crew were like "we'll buy you a 360 pad man, you're using a 1990s controller"

legendary poster. had some incredible dark souls rage posts way back too, but sadly those have probably been lost to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
I want details on this. Just how wrong was this dude? Wasn't World the best-selling MH title ever by a wide margin?