Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ram dass in hell posted:

gender binaryists are the weirdest fetishists, not kinkshaming, it's fine if you want to believe in make-believe poo poo like "genders" but these terves have sat there in the mirror going "female, female, female" long enough to give themselves brain damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/MARKREE82166644/status/1482544595095506949?s=20

20s

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

🤴

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Lol at Blacks for Trump

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the portion of trump's speech I listened to was just a jumble of words connected by "and." His speech patterns are the opposite of biden: instead of trailing off & shutting up trump just goes on in what would be accurately transcribed as the world's longest paragraph.

it's so fitting that these two cottonbrains are the titular heads of a dying empire.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao that this idiot can make the argument that he's more mentally sound than biden and be right

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

well he’s got the five year old demographic laughing

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
https://twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/1482425386516504582

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

multitrack drifting...

UP intentionally self industrial sabotaged so they could simply not have to operate freight into LA instead of hiring more cops. loving wow.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Asproigerosis posted:

multitrack drifting...

UP intentionally self industrial sabotaged so they could simply not have to operate freight into LA instead of hiring more cops. loving wow.

derails actually happen decently often, just 90% of the time to freight trains so no one cares and its never reported on

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

And then the train looting garbage piled up so high it derailed a train, this is still year one of Biden mind you, and then

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

the portion of trump's speech I listened to was just a jumble of words connected by "and." His speech patterns are the opposite of biden: instead of trailing off & shutting up trump just goes on in what would be accurately transcribed as the world's longest paragraph.

it's so fitting that these two cottonbrains are the titular heads of a dying empire.

Yup.

It's also funny that Any Functioning Adult 2020 didn't even rise to that bar.

Vomik posted:

woke up thinking of the phrase

“Psaki raised to the power of Chris co*ns plus 3.5 baldwins”

thanks to whoever made my mathematical theorem the thread title

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
getting blasted in my rear end in a top hat by dr. oz campaign commercials all game. Looks like he's running the same gimmick as trump saying he's so rich he can't be bought so he can take out the woke corporate politicians in washington, much like how trump couldn't be bought with a couple billion to give saud a bunch of weapons.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/piyushmittal/status/1482577075319939072?s=20

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
i think ol joe is supposed to be doing a solo presser at the WH on wed, the day the test kit website supposedly goes live

naturally i’m assuming the website will be completely non-functional, so I’m looking forward to hearing him tell the country that he gave it his best, but now it’s up to every man, woman, and child to fend for themselves, before he peaces-out and shuffled off to bed

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

They’re pretty obscure, you probably haven’t heard of them… 😏

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 19:34 on Jan 16, 2022

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

quite impressive that of all the jobs in the administration he got the one which would stain a reputation forever

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

is that even her?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Asproigerosis posted:

getting blasted in my rear end in a top hat by dr. oz campaign commercials all game. Looks like he's running the same gimmick as trump saying he's so rich he can't be bought so he can take out the woke corporate politicians in washington, much like how trump couldn't be bought with a couple billion to give saud a bunch of weapons.

"I can't be bought by rich interests!" boasted the rich interest.

As if wealthy people would never screw people over for a little extra money.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

got her

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

This is really going to start biting democrats in the rear end the further we get from the civil rights movement being in living memory. I get that institutional racism is a more complicated concept to message on, but people can look at republicans and see that for the most part they’re clearly not eliminationosts or de jure segregationists anymore and so when you breathlessly insist they are are it just makes you look like the dude in calm hitler jpg or whatever

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

skooma512 posted:

"I can't be bought by rich interests!" boasted the rich interest.

As if wealthy people would never screw people over for a little extra money.

Rumor has it Trump pardoned Kodak Black for federal gun charges for $1million, so ya I think the price of admission is affordable for the wealthy

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

For some reason Doug Ford runs a million ads during like Raptors games but none during the NFL games, you'd think he'd realize one base definately likes him more than the other

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Isentropy posted:

For some reason Doug Ford runs a million ads during like Raptors games but none during the NFL games, you'd think he'd realize one base definately likes him more than the other

I imagine Raptors games are way cheaper to the point that it works out in the long run

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Hard to care about "losing our democracy" or w/e when public support of various policies (debt forgiveness, legalizing weed, min wage, etc) has absolutely zero bearing on what congress does, maybe just let it burn down and see where we are in fifty years, eat the consultants for sustenence

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Trolling Thunder posted:

i think ol joe is supposed to be doing a solo presser at the WH on wed, the day the test kit website supposedly goes live

naturally i’m assuming the website will be completely non-functional, so I’m looking forward to hearing him tell the country that he gave it his best, but now it’s up to every man, woman, and child to fend for themselves, before he peaces-out and shuffled off to bed

"dial 3030303 on your gramophone for your free test today"

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Wamsutta posted:

is that even her?

yes, she admitted and literally promised to "do better" in the future.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

yes, she admitted and literally promised to "do better" in the future.

do better at not being spotted maybe

"you're just sorry that you were caught" and so on...

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Learning who Aafia Siddiqui is this morning

Yes that sounds very real and not at all made up

This reminds of the roommate I had freshman year at NYU who opened a photo of Washington Square Park in MSPaint and drew explosions on it.

Fortunately I didn't narc and they went on to transfer to a different university and come out as trans (and seemed to be happy later afterwards).

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Neurolimal posted:

does the UK produce anything of value anymore or is it just serf and terf

loquacius posted:

They make some nice gin

also Double Gloucester and Stilton cheeses

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Justin Tyme posted:

Hard to care about "losing our democracy" or w/e when public support of various policies (debt forgiveness, legalizing weed, min wage, etc) has absolutely zero bearing on what congress does, maybe just let it burn down and see where we are in fifty years, eat the consultants for sustenence

You can't lose what you don't have. I think a lot of people are very uncomfortable with that.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/begjani51/status/1482724602321195019?s=20

Stop making Trump appealing.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I am explicitly ageist against this fuckin crone.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/ImpartialParti1/status/1482076549578833920?t=0ckf89xWgK1ecJNB38z0aw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Ironbrand2/status/1482051709622960136?t=wNv5_r3wzhZYmqDUZGCVUw&s=19

https://twitter.com/JennieTetreault/status/1482065064249085955?t=gHavTmtlP8dpJON_r5pGNg&s=19

PoontifexMacksimus has issued a correction as of 20:23 on Jan 16, 2022

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

This reminds of the roommate I had freshman year at NYU who opened a photo of Washington Square Park in MSPaint and drew explosions on it.

Fortunately I didn't narc and they went on to transfer to a different university and come out as trans (and seemed to be happy later afterwards).

tbh this sounds way more like "cry for help" type stuff than actual terrorist plotting, I'm glad they figured some of their stuff out in the long run :)

Filthy Hans posted:

also Double Gloucester and Stilton cheeses

scotch also comes from the UK but I'm not sure if that's in the spirit of the question as Scotland is based

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

loving nazi poo poo

as a Jewish "tankie" there is nothing I hate in the world more than Jewish nazis

loquacius has issued a correction as of 20:25 on Jan 16, 2022