Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

cheetah7071 posted:

in between the two seasons you mean?

no it covers both seasons. just, skip the parts that cover what you've already seen until like the finale where ti actually adds stuff to those ones, the rest of the original scenes are clearly their own things

it's mainly important cause s2 has one major villain who gets basically nothing in the show itself and the movie heavily recontextualizes her into maybe the most interesting one lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
is the movie "selector destructed wixoss" cause there's a file by that name in my torrent download

when I said halfway through I meant through season one so it'll be a bit, but thanks for the advice

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
yeah the movie's just kinda in an awkward place where it's sorta recap so it's easy to write off as that but. the stuff it does add is so substantial that i'd say it provides an even stronger version of the story. just, one you should skip through to the new scenes for lol

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Okay. Finally on the Oddtaxi train, on episode 3.
Man this show is so good, I don’t know what it is but the humor just hits so perfectly for me.
I could watch this walrus drive people around and listen to the comedians on the radio for 20 mins, no questions asked.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/VerbalTwo/status/1482468779833581572

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

yeah the movie's just kinda in an awkward place where it's sorta recap so it's easy to write off as that but. the stuff it does add is so substantial that i'd say it provides an even stronger version of the story. just, one you should skip through to the new scenes for lol

someday i promise i will re-edit the series to add the new scenes from the movie.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Endorph posted:

someday i promise i will re-edit the series to add the new scenes from the movie.

Not sure you can actually edit them in and have it work as the new scenes work best for where they are in the movie but that placing would 100% not work in the TV series

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I binged through the end of the first season, expecting it to be a coherent ending and I could take my time with season two later, and then it ended on a cliffhanger and it's late and I owned myself incredibly hard

did the two cours air back to back? I assumed they aired separately because they got different names

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I appreciate a show that is bold enough to tell its audience the truth: that magic the gathering will cause you nothing but suffering

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

I binged through the end of the first season, expecting it to be a coherent ending and I could take my time with season two later, and then it ended on a cliffhanger and it's late and I owned myself incredibly hard

did the two cours air back to back? I assumed they aired separately because they got different names

There was a season break, infected aired april to june and spread aired october to december.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Endorph posted:

There was a season break, infected aired april to june and spread aired october to december.

Ah yes, covid

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah honestly it was kinda hosed up for mari okada to invent the coronavirus 10 years ago. and then even worse, she wrote kiznaiver

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

how did you even remember kiznaiver in 2022

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i mostly remember kiznaiver because of its OP, which drastically oversold the anime (and was also the last song made by boom boom satellites before their lead singer passed away :smith:)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

kiznaiver had good character designs, and one good episode that they then immediately undid in the stupidest way possible.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

Yeah it’s a really mean cliffhanger

I love it so much

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Patware posted:

how did you even remember kiznaiver in 2022

i posted a meme about it the other day and revived it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

tbf i almost immediately edited that post to be mayoiga instead

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

homeless snail posted:

tbf i almost immediately edited that post to be mayoiga instead

Hey Mayoiga was much more of a fun series to watch when it aired than Kiznavir!

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting
mayoiga owns and mari okada also owns

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

idk how people didnt get that mayoiga was a joke

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it was a joke alright

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i'm glad mayoiga has achieved cultural longevity via people not getting it. the perfect True Ending

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

Endorph posted:

idk how people didnt get that mayoiga was a joke

can you believe this tsutomu mizushima guy, the director of "shirobako"(???) he must be a total amateur lol. i am very smart

BlitznBurst
Feb 28, 2019

"Your name, Jack, and my name, Hyouketsu no Judgeness, are similar" -a very serious anime.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/VerbalTwo/status/1482800740527706113?t=CI3yJv0sb75mYXfgz75bTA&s=19

marumaru
May 20, 2013

shoulda deep fried them

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

marumaru posted:

shoulda deep fried them

I do have more hmmm....

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Deep frying is scary

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

cheetah7071 posted:

Deep frying is scary

I don't like deep frying at home because the stink remains too long but at work I huck poo poo in that bitch nonstop

marumaru
May 20, 2013

sashimi

but deep fried

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hell yeah

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

What Im taking from this conversation is that I should deep fry this pork tenderloin I bought.

What could possibly go wrong?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Furnaceface posted:

What Im taking from this conversation is that I should deep fry this pork tenderloin I bought.

dredge and panko it and it's literally donkatsu now

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
https://i.imgur.com/P9NRTPJ.gifv

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

Turn it up to elevenderloin.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Just don't deep fry hampters

https://twitter.com/VerbalTwo/status/1482915041229754371?t=v-X0zSnfEk35XIEoa-oawQ&s=19

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

None of my liguor stores have mirin and I really want to make some kickass marinades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

probably my only post in this forum but i like serial experiments lain a whole lot