Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

shiksa posted:

every couple months a little pixelated nick khan shows up with a "budget cuts" minigame where you have to fit in your favorite WWE SuperStars in a grid inventory space with any remaining blocks Future Endeavored

Every time you book a card in GM Mode a little Vince McMahon sprite slides in from off screen, deletes it, and runs a randomly generated one instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Drakkel posted:

Every time you book a card in GM Mode a little Vince McMahon sprite slides in from off screen, deletes it, and runs a randomly generated one instead

Actually this happens during the loading screen for the card

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

AEW needs to release the trailer for their game like a day or so after WWE 2K22 comes out. It'll be like the end of Trading Places.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/wwegames/status/1483106849436094474?s=21

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

wh... what why would you post that just dont post anything instead

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

shiksa posted:

wh... what why would you post that just dont post anything instead

Or if you’re going to make that joke, immediately follow it up with a trailer or something

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

I can only hope that's the last tweet on that account in 2 months when the game comes out and is somehow worse than 2k20

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Drakkel posted:

I can only hope that's the last tweet on that account in 2 months when the game comes out and is somehow worse than 2k20

The highest hope I have is for it to be 2k19 level functional so I can have a new CAW tool to play around with until the AEW game come out, but even then I’m probably pushing it

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I know this game will likely be vaporware but it’d be cool if it’s actually good

https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1483153743482818560?s=21

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dacap posted:

I know this game will likely be vaporware but it’d be cool if it’s actually good

Between their alleged roster and blocking people who ask anything about the game that isn't the roster, I don’t have high hopes. At least the mo-cap seems competent but it's not even shown in a game play sense

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Angry_Ed posted:

Between their alleged roster and blocking people who ask anything about the game that isn't the roster, I don’t have high hopes. At least the mo-cap seems competent but it's not even shown in a game play sense

Yeah It’s pretty doubtful they’ll put out anything that resembles what they promised, but I just want more wrestling games on the market in general now that Fire Pro is done and 2K struggles to put anything barely functional.

Even if it’s not for me, I’m glad something like Retromania exists, and I hope that death match game ends up coming out too.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Dacap posted:

The highest hope I have is for it to be 2k19 level functional so I can have a new CAW tool to play around with until the AEW game come out, but even then I’m probably pushing it

They've already announced that they've completely revamped the controls, and they look like poo poo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Dacap posted:

Yeah It’s pretty doubtful they’ll put out anything that resembles what they promised, but I just want more wrestling games on the market in general now that Fire Pro is done and 2K struggles to put anything barely functional.

Even if it’s not for me, I’m glad something like Retromania exists, and I hope that death match game ends up coming out too.

with the custom parts and moves, Fire Pro is eternal

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Davros1 posted:

They've already announced that they've completely revamped the controls, and they look like poo poo.

Oh God that looks awful. Why would that be the grapple button? Maybe they have legacy schemes too?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Davros1 posted:

Everything that tries to move away from the AKI controls is invariably poo poo :colbert:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/1483135921159557123?s=20

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Davros1 posted:

Didn't they completely revamp the controls in 2k20, and everyone said the new ones played like poo poo?

...didn't I ask this already somewhere?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

https://twitter.com/wgames_news/status/1483459102131077120?s=21

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Finally got my copy of #WWE2K22 can't wait to play it tonight on the bus & can't Waite to beat my kids as well! Enjoy619

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

jesus WEP posted:

Finally got my copy of #WWE2K22 can't wait to play it tonight on the bus & can't Waite to beat my kids as well! Enjoy619

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
619ing my way to superstardom in the game that may hit too real

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

jesus WEP posted:

I also want to beat this guy's kids.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Kennel posted:

I also want to beat this guy's kids.
this is my kid

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

Dacap posted:

I feel like if I was doing mocap I'd ask for the big spandex ping pong ball suit even if they're not necessary any more.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I just hope Kidd Bandit got paid upfront.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Davros1 posted:

Revamping the controls shouldn't mean just assigning the actions to new buttons. What is better about the engine that it's different?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Danny Limelight did mo-cap for the new game so I wonder if that’s part of why things didn’t work out with him and AEW.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Virtual Basement kinda has the energy of the 10 million Star Wars Total Conversion mods that would be announced for like every single FPS game in the 2000's/2010's and the only thing you'd ever see from them is a few models or unfinished animations

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Danny Limelight did mo-cap for the new game so I wonder if that’s part of why things didn’t work out with him and AEW.

I think he didn't want to wait in line as an enhancement talent. He shot up the charts pretty quick in MLW.

He will definitely be back to AEW soon or later (if MLW loses to WWE and goes defunct)

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Rumblethon episode 18: Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Anything can happle!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I can’t believe kidd bandit mo capped the drunken kung fu guy combo from virtua fighter, semi owns

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Holy poo poo the winner of this one lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

B O O M B O O M

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

That was the best possible winner.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Testekill posted:

That was the best possible winner.

I was laughing irl

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I'm pretty sure he was actually the highest ranked in that game too as a developer joke, so I wasn't too surprised.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I am new to nL stuff. Is there a reason they hate Edge so much?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Steve Vader posted:

They love Edge. Especially with the Rob Zombie theme.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Steve Vader posted:

edge is duel's favorite wrestler so everyone else in nl hates edge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Steve Vader posted:

Duel loves him and everyone loves picking on Duel