Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Private Cumshoe posted:

fetuses don't leave ghosts all of their essence goes to purgatory to chill forever for technical reasons

Purgatory was abolished, I think, and all THOSE ghosts were amnestied into heaven except for a few real stinkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Purgatory was abolished, I think, and all THOSE ghosts were amnestied into heaven except for a few real stinkers.

Wasn't that Limbo? Then the catholic church was all, oops we just made that one up, our bad. We hope the unbaptised babies got to heaven but who knows :shrug:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1482707437354463236?t=stl0-IsDHX5YG6YaV-DOgQ&s=19

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Oh is this like the marvel series? Wonder if he'll do one on what if Robert Maxwell learned to swim

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wasn't that Limbo? Then the catholic church was all, oops we just made that one up, our bad. We hope the unbaptised babies got to heaven but who knows :shrug:

Limbo/purgatory was abolished.
Hell as a place of torment was, as well.

Per current Catholic dogma 'Hell' only exists as 'a region a soul willingly exists outside of the love of God', ie, not partaking in the splendors of heaven. Essentially, in Catholicism, only Heaven exists as an afterlife unless the evilness of the soul willingly excludes God.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Seems like a pretty good loophole to let the diddlin' priests in.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

Yes that's explicitly what they did it for and they held a big gay child sex party in the Vatican with party hats and streamers with little crucifixes on them and the pope just shouted "It's the 2000's do what you want" and everyone had a big dance party because they're Catholics and that's all they do everyone knows that.
Then he drunkenly drove the Pope mobile through the streets of Rome charging people for indulgences and whatever else it is that Catholics are known for. Some other papistry stuff.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

Yes that's explicitly what they did it for and they held a big gay child sex party in the Vatican with party hats and streamers with little crucifixes on them and the pope just shouted "It's the 2000's do what you want" and everyone had a big dance party because they're Catholics and that's all they do everyone knows that.
Then he drunkenly drove the Pope mobile through the streets of Rome charging people for indulgences and whatever else it is that Catholics are known for. Some other papistry stuff.

wow that sounds terrifying someone should stop him

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Dandywalken posted:

Forget it Jake, it’s papaltown.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
gently caress Catholics. Worthless shitheads supporting an organization that chains our minds and rapes our kids.

I'm allowed to say this because i'm a confirmed catholic. Which was a thing that happened once I became an adult and totally had a choice in the matter, like all just catholic traditions.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 18, 2022

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Well, I think theyre okay

Dandywalken posted:

Some people tried this and it turned into a whole thing

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

gently caress Catholics. Worthless shitheads supporting an organization that chains our minds and rapes our kids.

I'm allowed to say this because i'm a confirmed catholic. Which was a thing that happened once I became an adult and totally had a choice in the matter, like all just catholic traditions.

great thanks

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Big Beef City posted:

great thanks

A withering rebuke!

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Big Beef City posted:

so you're catholic, then

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

no

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Everyone is allowed to say gently caress Catholics my dude.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

7 x SomethingAwful admins
1 x some dude from Gary, Indiana

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

What if pigs flew? And hell froze over?

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1223020739168624641?s=20

Wow, theres a Dril tweet for every occasion!

Edit: Oh my god, reading more and more about this guy. It's like he's desperate to shout to the world he fucks kids but still wants to be respected.

How is this guy's life not in more tatters than the My Pillow guy?

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 19, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
still better than protestants

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BigRed0427 posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1223020739168624641?s=20

Wow, theres a Dril tweet for every occasion!

Edit: Oh my god, reading more and more about this guy. It's like he's desperate to shout to the world he fucks kids but still wants to be respected.

How is this guy's life not in more tatters than the My Pillow guy?

defended the right president

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
It would legitimately shake me to my core if it was proven Dersh never hosed kids. I would have to reassess my judgement on everything

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Thundercracker posted:

It would legitimately shake me to my core if it was proven Dersh never hosed kids. I would have to reassess my judgement on everything

My money is he never has, but the law is the only thing stopping him

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Don't speak ill of the child rape cult around BBC.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BigRed0427 posted:

Ah, lawful evil

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Dershowitz and the ex-Prince are two of the Does

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse

Barudak posted:

Apparently our dear Ghizzy is going to reveal the names of 8 people in the black book this week so time to get your bets going

So has the names been revealed yet?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Driftingmouse posted:

So has the names been revealed yet?

Forget that give us the real untampered flight manifests for the jet. Name and shame _everyone_

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Ultimate Mango posted:

Forget that give us the real untampered flight manifests for the jet. Name and shame _everyone_

This is like a silkworm upon first tasting mulberry leaf. Nothing else will compare or satisfy.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

What about all that material the feds gathered on Pedo Island? Why did that get buried?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BigRed0427 posted:

if that's the case dersh would just fly to somewhere it was legal. he has absolutely hosed kids

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

What about all that material the feds gathered on Pedo Island? Why did that get buried?

their boss didnt want his name out

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

their boss didnt want his name out

It's frustrating that people don't care.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

It's frustrating that people don't care.

well people really only start caring once the names get released but the problem here is they are all rich people so the law has to be applied very slowly and gently or their lawyers get all pissy and start tossing around lawsuits

it's not like we're dealing with non-rich people selling drugs, they lack recourse and so they can be thrown to the wolves - these are most likely important people who merely are connected to sex trafficking and the like, gotta be soft with them.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Classy. I mean desperate.

Prince Andrew raises ‘consent’ as defence in Giuffre abuse trial filing

New York: Prince Andrew raised consent and “unclean hands” as defences against Virginia Giuffre’s lawsuit claiming he sexually abused her when she was a teenager.

In the formal answer he filed on Thursday AEDT to Giuffre’s suit in Manhattan federal court, the British royal said her claims were barred by her own wrongful actions. He didn’t specify the conduct to which he was referring.

It also wasn’t clear from the filing what Andrew meant by consent. He denies having sex with Giuffre, who claims he was one of several men to whom Jeffrey Epstein “lent” her for sexual abuse.

“Assuming, without admitting, that Giuffre has suffered any injury or damage alleged in the complaint, Giuffre’s claims are barred by the doctrine of consent,” Andrew said in Wednesday’s filing.

https://www.theage.com.au/world/north-america/prince-andrew-raises-consent-in-defence-filing-in-giuffre-abuse-trial-20220127-p59rk1.html

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
My defense statements are raising lots of questions already answered by my defense statements etc

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

How the gently caress can that be a defence? "I totally didn't rape her, but assuming that she somehow did get raped by me but remember again that I totally DIDN'T rape her, but in case it somehow still happened (it didn't!), it's not actually rape because she did bad stuff too".

E: reminds me of a guy in high school, a turbo nerd who thought he was immensely smart and could argue his way out of anything. One day a big hulking jock was giving him poo poo about something and the dude went 'well I could say to you that you're a brainless rear end in a top hat who will probably drink himself to death before his 30th birthday and nobody will cry about it but I won't so you can't touch me :smugdog:".

He got his rear end beat.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jan 27, 2022

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
So basically, his defence is:

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

How the gently caress can that be a defence? "I totally didn't rape her, but assuming that she somehow did get raped by me but remember again that I totally DIDN'T rape her, but in case it somehow still happened (it didn't!), it's not actually rape because she did bad stuff too".

E: reminds me of a guy in high school, a turbo nerd who thought he was immensely smart and could argue his way out of anything. One day a big hulking jock was giving him poo poo about something and the dude went 'well I could say to you that you're a brainless rear end in a top hat who will probably drink himself to death before his 30th birthday and nobody will cry about it but I won't so you can't touch me :smugdog:".

He got his rear end beat.

What about the jock? Did he drink himself to death before his 30th birthday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

wesleywillis posted:

What about the jock? Did he drink himself to death before his 30th birthday?

No idea, sorry!