Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Isn't this kind of stuff that NYC Tattoo guy handles? Run it all over to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i point my paw up to the “people online can be so petty” post

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Timby posted:

gently caress it. I'm getting emails harassing me. I explained how I didn't defraud anyone, how I made the guy whole, paid him interest, and y'all know that I spent most of 2019 and 2020 in the hospital. Congratulations, you have successfully chased me off the forum.

Emails? From who?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

*Abe Simpson hang hat, turn around grab hat and leave.gif*

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah I'd rather Timby stay and the idiots showing up just to thread poo poo leave.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

No Butt Stuff posted:

Have you guys gotten W2s yet? I haven't. :(

Your post made me check and hell yeah mine's up on the HR site now, time to.... do my taxes...

toot toot?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

BlindSite posted:

Yeah I'd rather Timby stay and the idiots showing up just to thread poo poo leave.

Yep.

Also don’t give out your email addresses on SA ya dingdongs.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'd probably take it out of my profile because no good can come of that.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BrownThunder posted:

Didn't think some light ribbing via images would cause such an uproar (but the Manas steak stuff didn't? very weird)

I’ll just say I think it was a very different context between Manas steak, which he originally posted and joked about from the beginning, and the current situation, which I’d be perfectly fine if it was completely dropped (Once the posters who were harassing Timby via email got outed or banned or whatever).

Basically:

BlindSite posted:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'd probably take it out of my profile because no good can come of that.

the profile pages still have AIM and ICQ :lol:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

if anyone spams my icq i am calling in all of qcs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Intruder posted:

RIP AIM :jackbud:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My email is fucktheCowboys@gmail and my password is Password2 because Password1 is too obvious.

Wait, oh no!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

In news that isn't the offsite helldump harassing timby

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1483461597398024192

lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Intruder posted:

lol

What’s her email address?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

My email is fucktheCowboys@gmail and my password is Password2 because Password1 is too obvious.

Wait, oh no!

You got fucktheCowboys? That’s why I had to settle for FuckTheDallasCowboys.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

BrownThunder posted:

Strong reaction from Play about a simple image macro but I'm not surprised. He's always been a little sensitive when People Of A Certain Shade post.

but Timby you should 100% post whoever is emailing you and report them to the mods so they can get banned. Didn't think some light ribbing via images would cause such an uproar (but the Manas steak stuff didn't? very weird)

I guess it is a strong reaction, but that's because I dislike bullies and it seems like that's pretty much all you do around here. Back in the day you literally painstakingly went through old posts of mine to try to find something to use against me in your grudge. Endless dumb image macros, even spending your own money on an insulting avatar for me. I find it weird and think you should just post about football like everyone else, or at least not be a dick.

Instead of telling everyone else they're wrong why don't you have at least have a think about why YOU do these things

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

What’s her email address?

I think it used to be lgbthomas at gmail.com but people got confused :v:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Intruder posted:

I’m messaging your AIM right now pls reply

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fartknocker posted:

You got fucktheCowboys? That’s why I had to settle for FuckTheDallasCowboys.

Pssh I got the best one.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Play posted:

I guess it is a strong reaction, but that's because I dislike bullies and it seems like that's pretty much all you do around here. Back in the day you literally painstakingly went through old posts of mine to try to find something to use against me in your grudge. Endless dumb image macros, even spending your own money on an insulting avatar for me. I find it weird and think you should just post about football like everyone else, or at least not be a dick.

Instead of telling everyone else they're wrong why don't you have at least have a think about why YOU do these things

I've literally never did any of this and I've never bought you an avatar. Get over yourself and stop derailing this thread.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

BrownThunder posted:

People got probated for calling out his obvious grifting, turns out they were right all along. Be less gullible, folks. If someone is posting sad sack stories all the time and it’s not getting better, maybe that’s your sign.

did you ever apologize for calling him a grifter or no

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’m gonna go register fuckthecowboys@boobsnbutts and profit

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

BrownThunder posted:

I've literally never did any of this and I've never bought you an avatar. Get over yourself and stop derailing this thread.

:ironicat:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Intruder posted:

lol

Insane person doubles down on insane position, what else is new

Amy Pole Her posted:

By a large margin. They’ve got nearly a triple digit body count, dont they?

If TCC is #1 then who's #2 I wonder.

D&D? How many people did Caro put in harm's way when he hosed around in Syria, or are we only going to count goon deaths here

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jan 18, 2022

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

BrownThunder posted:

Get over yourself and stop derailing this thread.

:thunk:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

C-Euro posted:

what else is new

I finally got an Xbox Series X :hellyeah:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

fartknocker posted:

i would like to find a ps5 somewhere on this blighted planet

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Insane person doubles down on insane position, what else is new

If TCC is #1 then who's #2 I wonder.

D&D? How many people did Caro put in harm's way when he hosed around in Syria, or are we only going to count goon deaths here

e/n or goons in platoons probably

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

fartknocker posted:

The #1 best thing about the Series X is that it's soooooo much faster. It kicks rear end, enjoy

BlindSite posted:

e/n or goons in platoons probably

What's Eddie Gallagher's handle

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder posted:

lol

The justices are protected from the DC press (as are most of the spouses of...everyone...) for decorum bullshit rules plus risk of pissing off the entire caucus and effectively losing the ability to cover anything in the city.

But holy poo poo is it well known that Ginni Thomas a.) funnels bribes to Clarence Thomas and b.) is crazy as a poo poo house rat.

she is as much a true believe as they come.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

JPrime posted:

i would like to find a ps5 somewhere on this blighted planet

If you haven’t tried the HotStock app, it helps a good bit. A few people in the Xbox thread were able to get it within a few weeks, but it took me like 4 months since I couldn’t pounce on every drop that came up as a lot of places like Walmart and BestBuy have a nasty habit of doing that stuff in the middle of the afternoon on weekdays when I was working, and none of the local stores have stocked any of them. I ended up getting a bundle with an Elite controller from GameStop that somehow was still in stock like an hour after the notification hit while I was at work, and it showed up five days later.

Spoeank posted:

The #1 best thing about the Series X is that it's soooooo much faster. It kicks rear end, enjoy

That’s gonna be good. Only newish thing I have right now is Project Wingman, so I’m gonna have to start looking at upcoming Xbox stuff again (Since apparently Battlefield is even more rear end than normal this time around).

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
What's with all the posting about posting? What did Timby do/not do?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

C-Euro posted:

what else is new

after entering my w2 info it looks like my refund might buy me new countertops :toot:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fartknocker posted:

I’m enjoying mine too, but I’ve spent the last couple of days setting up Retroarch on it. So far it’s been a great emulation machine.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Intruder posted:

after entering my w2 info it looks like my refund might buy me new countertops :toot:

I want my drat W2s already!!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

edit: nevermind I think I know what happened

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Everyone picked a good day when I was slammed at work to turn into a bunch of dicks. We're usually pretty good at policing ourselves, so I'll just say this: All this poo poo with Timby is from another forum, and has been resolved to that mod's liking and he revoked the probation. Timby doesn't owe anybody in here any more explanation than what he's already provided. A little ribbing here and there is generally fine, but I think we can all tell it's gone on enough. Don't bring it up again, or I'll start handing out probations. I don't want to do that in the loving chat thread of all places.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

I’m enjoying mine too, but I’ve spent the last couple of days setting up Retroarch on it. So far it’s been a great emulation machine.

I may need to look into this, since that is very intriguing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fartknocker posted:

I may need to look into this, since that is very intriguing.

Supposedly there is a way to do it in retail mode without using dev mode, but I already set it up in dev mode and other people have said that possibly using the retail method may get your Xbox banned, but hell if I know.

I will say for convenience sake it’s nice having everything all set up on one console and ready to go with four wireless controllers. I totally see why people buy the $299 Xbox version strictly for emulation purposes and have Xbox gaming on the side. I have a MISTer and that works great but this is sufficient for me too.