Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I wouldn’t mind an Ace Ventura/Austin Powers crossover tbh. like I’m not going to theaters to see it but I’ll definitely torrent that bad boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

indigi posted:

I wouldn’t mind an Ace Ventura/Austin Powers crossover tbh. like I’m not going to theaters to see it but I’ll definitely torrent that bad boy

Have we seen Mike Meyers and Jim Carrey on screen together before? Would the world be able to handle that level of raw comedic talent?

I know I'm being tongue in cheek but Mike Meyers and Jim Carrey are both very funny comedians or at least they were at one point.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

into the joker verse

im going to become the joker one of many jokers

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

one of the Three Jokers

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gritty reboot of the three stooges where they're all the joker

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vyelkin posted:

lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
make black joker real

ha haaaa

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

vyelkin posted:

Some men.... Just want to fit into a doorway all three at the same time... And watch the world burn....

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

vyelkin posted:

i'm doing my phd in joker studies and it's very under-discussed in mainstream cultural criticism how the three stooges are proto-joker figures along with your buster keatons and your (early) charlie chaplins, i think they should make some sort of appearance in the jokerverse

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society who abandons him and treats him like trash? You get what you loving deserve!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

speaking of hamill, Full Throttle would be a good property to put to film. lot of good ideas plus not much to desecrate, no annoying fanbase or expectations

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
is the gravy fountain drink dispenser in Righteous Gemstones based in any reality?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

is the gravy fountain drink dispenser in Righteous Gemstones based in any reality?

I haven't seen the show but it sounds like it might something like this?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

projecthalaxy posted:

madre de dios

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the FUTURE is NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjpF_ftyIMw

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

explore a safer tomorrow today lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

projecthalaxy posted:

Yeah basically but in the show it's in a legit coke freestyle style kiosk. it's in a Chik-Fil-A analog.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

oh this rules so hard

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

i say swears online posted:

oh this rules so hard

I have actually seen one in real life, in a truck stop between memphis and knoxville. I did not avail myself of the pump gravy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

kfc's apparently have a bottomless gravy dispenser at some locations

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

garbage trash for idiots. just put normal dispensers. gently caress this.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Yeah basically but in the show it's in a legit coke freestyle style kiosk. it's in a Chik-Fil-A analog.

this left me speechless

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Mama Mia

https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1483527196971081729?s=20

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

planet's toobin' cloud!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Nonsense posted:

kfc's apparently have a bottomless gravy dispenser at some locations

that's no way to speak about my grandmother

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

vyelkin posted:

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Endgame portals scene where all the Jokers appear to save the day.
After the battle is won Nicholson Joker asks deepfake Ledger Joker “You never did tell me how you got those scars” Ledger gives a knowing smile then fades away into the afterlife.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

galagazombie posted:

Endgame portals scene where all the Jokers appear to save the day.
After the battle is won Nicholson Joker asks deepfake Ledger Joker “You never did tell me how you got those scars” Ledger gives a knowing smile then fades away into the afterlife.

romero + ledger observing the joker party at the end of the movie like:

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

Nicholson Joker: All right, boys. Looks like the Bat's off his rocker, and I think we're the only ones who can stop him.
Leto Joker: [stroking and whispering to handgun] Ready to do some good, sweetness?
Nicholson Joker: [waggles eyebrows at Leto Joker] Wait'll they get a load of HIM!
CGI Force Ghost Ledger Joker: And here...we...GO!

The back doors of the van open and all six Jokers pour out. They walk down the street in slow motion toward the Batman's mayhem, over a brooding remix of Chad Kroeger's 2002 hit "Hero".

Me: [leaning over and whispering to girlfriend] That's the Joker.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

romero + ledger observing the joker party at the end of the movie like:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Schlonged Again posted:

Nicholson Joker: All right, boys. Looks like the Bat's off his rocker, and I think we're the only ones who can stop him.
Leto Joker: [stroking and whispering to handgun] Ready to do some good, sweetness?
Nicholson Joker: [waggles eyebrows at Leto Joker] Wait'll they get a load of HIM!

The back doors of the van open and all six Jokers pour out. They walk down the street in slow motion toward the Batman's mayhem, over a brooding remix of Chad Kroeger's 2002 hit "Hero".

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

vyelkin posted:

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society who abandons him and treats him like trash? You get what you loving deserve!

You know it's pretty hosed up that Moe constantly goes for the eye gouge

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

drat horror queefs posted:

Some men.... Just want to fit into a doorway all three at the same time... And watch the world burn....

Some men just want to watch the ice melt.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Schlonged Again posted:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Schlonged Again posted:

i cant wait

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
my favorite is the jack nicholson joker. not his joker from 89 but the one that exists in my mind now that he is fat and has dementia

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

nicholson joker totally just retired and gave up on the clown thing in 93

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

nicholson joker totally just retired and gave up on the clown thing in 93

saw nafta coming

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Bosch season four ends super abruptly wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Judakel posted:

my favorite is the jack nicholson joker. not his joker from 89 but the one that exists in my mind now that he is fat and has dementia

big fat jack nicholson joker eating a hoagie on a boat and smoking a cigarette in the ocean, he only bothers putting on some of the lip makeup anymore