Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Idk just think it is rich you all of a sudden care people are dying. :shrug:

Must be political football time.

wtf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
actually could user Mr Hootington tell us about giving covid to a movie theater

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Do you give covid to the theater-goers individually, like a handshake? or is it more anonymous?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

HiroProtagonist posted:

actually could user Mr Hootington tell us about giving covid to a movie theater

Yeah wife was sick, we went to spider-man, find out 2 days later with an at home test she had covid.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

He's just another negative attention sponge with a nihilism meme instead of a personality, still waters don't always run deep.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Fortaleza posted:

He's just another negative attention sponge with a nihilism meme instead of a personality, still waters don't always run deep.

I just think there is a segment of CSPAM goons that worry about things that are out of their control. They need to chill out. It can't be good for their mental health.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
mr hootington the uyghurs arent dying

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

I just think there is a segment of CSPAM goons that worry about things that are out of their control. They need to chill out. It can't be good for their mental health.

please go away before you give this thread forums cancer (more of your posts)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Mr Hootington posted:

stop being weird and drop this

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

There's nothing weird about the part you quoted though.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Lostconfused posted:

There's nothing weird about the part you quoted though.

no youre right, i quoted the wrong post but i meant generally over the past page

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

things are firmly in control. every night I manifest the glenn greenwald thread for 30 minutes and then do the succ zone for 60-90. you think you're posting original twitter content but it's all coming from my brain.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

FrancisFukyomama posted:

I’m surprised the CPC doesn’t have a at least nominally ML party in HK. i guess that trade union party might be? i assume that Taiwan has rules similar to South Korea where explicitly leftist parties get wrecked by the state

hkftu comes the closest, yeah. they have the heritage even if they're not nominally marxist-leninist, as they were a leading force in the leftist uprising in '67.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

things are firmly in control. every night I manifest the glenn greenwald thread for 30 minutes and then do the succ zone for 60-90. you think you're posting original twitter content but it's all coming from my brain.

username/ppppppost combo

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/Vinncent/status/1483626258848178178?s=20

Lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

struggling to be anti-racist

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

to be consistent, as a Democracy the U.S. is obligated to allow Russia to openly and deliberately attempt to undermine democracy in the U.S., as regulating foreign propaganda is an affront to democratic norms.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

i'm trying to be anti racist but its so hard when the tankies are yelling at me :<

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Yo posters who live in china. What is up with Xi turning on the money printers?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

its for wumao choice posters.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

HiroProtagonist posted:

its for wumao choice posters.

Oh OK just reading official statements from the people's bank saying china will need to brrrrrr into the money hole thier collapsing real estate market is creating.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

not 2 days ago there was a western financial news site mentioning how chinas contracting housing market was going to hose western creditors more than china itself lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

not 2 days ago there was a western financial news site mentioning how chinas contracting housing market was going to hose western creditors more than china itself lol

Yeah, but I think there is a larger than expected threat to china's banking and finance system since increasing amounts of money are being dumped in to keep the system liquid. Still keeping an eye on it.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mr Hootington posted:

let me just get on my direct line to the head of the people's bank of china and find out what's going on

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

let me just get on my direct line to the head of the people's bank of china and find out what's going on

I appreciate it. 🙏

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
Imagine being such a baby you haven't realized all this poo poo is imaginary and national debt is an utterly meaningless concept.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Ukraine has been apart of Russia for hundreds of years, why would I care if it reclaims it now (other than war sucks and is bad, but then why are we pushing for war over it)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Feldegast42 posted:

Ukraine has been apart of Russia for hundreds of years, why would I care if it reclaims it now (other than war sucks and is bad, but then why are we pushing for war over it)

To be honest, being a conquered people has historically been very bad, humanistically.

War is bad, but so too is the part after war where the victor takes from you until they've sated their greed.

As an American, I know my own nation's greed is the only reason we've fought any wars for 80 years, so I'm against intervention on the basis of basic loving pattern recognition. But I do care about what Ukrainian people might suffer.

Otoh, getting in a shooting war with Russia might wipe out humanity, so who can say if it's good or not

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Whoa hold on, who said that there was an option where Ukranians might not suffer?

They aren't training those nazi death squads right if nobody gets to suffer at the end of all of this.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

R. Guyovich posted:

that'd be great, you're the man. the snowman

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Feldegast42 posted:

because if they’re stupid enough to take Ukrainian majority districts (they’re probably not) it’s going to be Afghanistan 3.5e

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/11/ukraine-says-russia-still-has-100000-troops-near-its-borders

anyhow the 100k troops the west has been crying about have been there since at least may. so lmao at this, the worlds stupidest drum beating

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh OK just reading official statements from the people's bank saying china will need to brrrrrr into the money hole thier collapsing real estate market is creating.

It's likely more covid than the property markets, since a lot of the debt held in that space is foreign (they're not going to bail them out) but domestic manufacturing is still in a tough spot because of covid

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/chollimaorg/status/1483670062666252291?s=21

whoops looks like we forgot Poland

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Afghanistan 3.5e

there is also a "Kazakhstan d20"

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

there is also a "Kazakhstan d20"

roll d20 to my wife

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lostconfused posted:

Oh hey, this video has english subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvzL3JxXGNY

If anyone wants to watch some guy talk about weird minute details of how the economy formed under Bolsheviks for half an hour.

this channel owns

Komolov iz a legend

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

roll d20 to my wife

lmao

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Top City Homo posted: