Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Hahah. Oh, Enami...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

tachibana senpai...

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
i really really hope he actually looked at their shoes or sees auras or something and get a full score now. thank you -ake family (and forgotten son mr steak) for making me care about two fraud psychics for a year.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

New love interest?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Selklubber posted:

i really really hope he actually looked at their shoes or sees auras or something and get a full score now. thank you -ake family (and forgotten son mr steak) for making me care about two fraud psychics for a year.

Gunna lol when he gets almost every one of them wrong

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

CodfishCartographer posted:

Gunna lol when he gets almost every one of them wrong

He has a plan though to explain it if that happens.

Then NEET will claim he is also an aura reader to throw the whole TV show into disarray.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Selklubber posted:

I know it's impolite to bring up but it's just so wild that Mr. Steak went out the way he did.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Their Forums Aura was all wrong

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
He really self-self-defensed.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
His seizure gave him actual clairvoyance

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 61

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 61

Holy poo poo, is he going to fire Izawa anyway the next time he sneezes wrong after cutting the salary of two other people?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Deal with it, baldy.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:sickos:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cat Hatter posted:

Holy poo poo, is he going to fire Izawa anyway the next time he sneezes wrong after cutting the salary of two other people?

:capitalism:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 61

oh the narrator is back to dunk on izawa lol

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
"Hey, someone told the internet that our game has a cool hidden feature which ties into the narrative of the series. That could totally hurt the company."

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hyphz posted:

"Hey, someone told the internet that our game has a cool hidden feature which ties into the narrative of the series. That could totally hurt the company."

he already explained it, they develop the game for like, Nintendo or somebody. they could easily say "we can't trust your team to not leak poo poo so we'll just use one of your 30 competitors. Bye" that's a loving big risk to take on one part time employee

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cat Hatter posted:

That's usually what happens when you give someone a second chance they don't deserve and they gently caress up again.

purplestuffedworm
Oct 11, 2012
A few more hairs just ejected themselves from Izawa's scalp and he has no idea why.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Tohru has passed the narrator to Izawa, he's finally free!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 61

Am I being dense or should the speech bubble read "Isn't this a post that..." rather than "Is not a post"?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

simplefish posted:

Am I being dense or should the speech bubble read "Isn't this a post that..." rather than "Is not a post"?

It's grammatically accurate. Tachibana basically said "This is not a post that can cause the company losses." The General Affairs guy is now questioning that, "This is not a post that can cause the company losses?"

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
He’s questioning the stance tachibana took, not expressing his own opinion.

edit: so narrowly beaten

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Nep-Nep posted:

He’s questioning the stance tachibana took, not expressing his own opinion.

edit: so narrowly beaten

Ah right, I see now

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

edit: maybe "going for broke" would be the most suitable translation.

Mackerel Cornflake fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Feb 10, 2023

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Hell yeah combinatorics

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Elukka posted:

Hell yeah combinatorics

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Looking forward to several panels of her calculating exactly how improbable it is.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Elukka posted:

Hell yeah combinatauraics

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Elukka posted:

Hell yeah combinatorics

She did go to Japan Harvard, after all

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Xenocides posted:

Looking forward to several dozen panels of her calculating exactly how improbable it flashback to studying mathematics at university

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

alternatively we just skip forward to dinner time & Oda and Neet discuss the conclusion of the show over racecar-delivered sushi and that is the last we see of enami

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Imagine if we just never see Crime NEET again

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

GET EM! GET EM!!!!!!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If he can determine a few low hanging fruit due to outstanding height, visible shoes, mustache outline, etc then he can at least get a few of them right, then take his best shot at the rest based on more subtle cues, and probably be forgiven for getting up to 3 or 4 of them wrong, since at that point he'd still be mostly correct.

Either that or this was all rigged between Enami and the show hosts, and for whatever reason even Yoriko wasn't made aware of it.

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jan 20, 2022

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i want enami to move into neet's apartment building now so neet's neighbor group keeps getting added to

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Edit:

Elukka posted:

Hell yeah combinatorics

Brother Make fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Jan 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Boss: "JK, you're fired."
NEET: "You'll have to fire me too."
Boss: "K"

Boss then makes them fill out and file their own termination paperwork.