Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://mobile.twitter.com/TomBevanRCP/status/1483819797875937282

The democrats are going to be destroyed in perpetuity.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the democrats will have been destroyed in 2022

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I wish this party would die, already.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

FUckin stoked for part 3 of the 2020 trilogy

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

This is also my strategy for finally losing weight in 2022.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Crowsbeak posted:

lets give credit where credits due - joe biden has driven joe biden's approval rating into the ground, not the polls

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lmao amazing, they're actively trying to get destroyed

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

"When I say the president should be gay, they call me inclusive.

When I call the president gay, they say I'm a bigot."

. -the voters

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Egg Moron posted:

"When I say the president should be gay, they call me inclusive.

When I call the president gay, they say I'm a bigot."

. -the voters

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/whstancil/statu...ingawful.com%2F

https://twitter.com/nidhiprakash/st...ingawful.com%2F

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/...ingawful.com%2F

thinking back again to olds saying this is the main reason they voted for biden

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
he'll be able to work across the aisle!!

*secures 0 Republican Senate votes and loses 2 Democrat votes*

lol

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

yeah wow who could have possibly predicted that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ex post facho posted:

lol

Wasn't that the DND business case why the US Left should support Biden?

He can't even do vote whipping to pay any of his legislation within his own party.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

ex post facho posted:

lol

well maybe if he wasn't pushing such a RADICAL LEFT WING AGENDA

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ex post facho posted:

lol

We've got to gently caress over Bernie and vote for this dying piece of poo poo because he can get Republicans on board lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/StrikeDebt/stat...ingawful.com%2F

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ex post facho posted:

lol

now that's bipartisanship, he has united both democrats and republicans in opposition to his administration

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Crowsbeak posted:

The democrats are going to reinvade Afghanistan to get their mojo back

and christ, it might even work

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/jonbernhardt/st...ingawful.com%2F

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's the sort of friend that bitch bernie deserves

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:owned:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

He got the same treatment when he supported Crooked Hillary in the general election.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bernie panders

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/BMarchet...ingawful.com%2F

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

The Democrat stans replying to this are absolutely brain-poisoned numbskulls. If the Democrats punish or expel Manchin and Sinema then they will lose those seats!! You think a Republican would be better????

It's incredible. In what way would the current Senate be distinguishable from a Senate where Sinema and Manchin are in the GOP?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

The Democrat stans replying to this are absolutely brain-poisoned numbskulls. If the Democrats punish or expel Manchin and Sinema then they will lose those seats!! You think a Republican would be better????

It's incredible. In what way would the current Senate be distinguishable from a Senate where Sinema and Manchin are in the GOP?

Remember how after Crooked Hillary lost the GE, there were all those sudden off-the-record interviews from her campaign staff?

Bernie didn't do enough, Bernie didn't support her, all the mean things he did during the primary made people vote for Trump!

They took a poo poo on him despite how Bernie bought into the whole support the centrist pick at any cost narrative as the lesser of two evils.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
The Democrats need to have an internal revolution against the party itself. Bernie ain't the guy to do it though, he's just too soft.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

The Democrats need to have an internal revolution against the party itself. Bernie ain't the guy to do it though, he's just too soft.

the institutional structure of the party is designed to prevent internal revolutions, just ask nichael

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yes i'm sure the organization whose entire purpose is to keep the left down is vulnerable to a leftist takeover

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ex post facho posted:

the institutional structure of the party is designed to prevent internal revolutions, just ask nichael

it's impossible to reform a organization built around being a sinecure for fail sons and fail daughters

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

The committee chairs would have to fundraise as minority leaders.

Except manchin, I guess.

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

ex post facho posted:

This will definitely work after the DNC testified under oath that primaries are a farce they use to pacify the base and they are entirely within their rights to just dictate who stands where

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

cagliostr0 posted:

This will definitely work after the DNC testified under oath that primaries are a farce they use to pacify the base and they are entirely within their rights to just dictate who stands where

to be fair, open primaries are pretty drat rare in democracies. i'm not sure i even like it; in proportional systems, entryism like that isn't even relevant

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The rot is way too deep to change the party from within. You still have to deal with all the horrible state and local poo poo even if you somehow fix the senate, which you almost certainly can’t. And the completely hosed court system in this country will do its best to stop you every step of the way

Like, if there’s one thing to learn from the aftermath of the 2020 riots it’s that even with complete control and a huge, obvious public mandate the democrats are not willing to change anything at all

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoubleDonut posted:

The rot is way too deep to change the party from within. You still have to deal with all the horrible state and local poo poo even if you somehow fix the senate, which you almost certainly can’t. And the completely hosed court system in this country will do its best to stop you every step of the way

Like, if there’s one thing to learn from the aftermath of the 2020 riots it’s that even with complete control and a huge, obvious public mandate the democrats are not willing to change anything at all

speaking as someone who has swore a blood oath against local democrats, can confirm.

bully these fucks openly and publicly.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

speaking as someone who has swore a blood oath against local democrats, can confirm.

bully these fucks openly and publicly.

lol my aunt is a local state Rep (RI-D) she used her office to make sure when her failson raped an underage inmate his disciplinary record got sealed and he got transfered to a job painting fire hydrants and he keeps his pension lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

lol my aunt is a local state Rep (RI-D) she used her office to make sure when her failson raped an underage inmate his disciplinary record got sealed and he got transfered to a job painting fire hydrants and he keeps his pension lmao

i lived in RI for three months and would listen to buddy cianci on the radio. new england democrats are loving hilarious compared to their powerless counterparts down south

edit: i just looked him up and he was a republican lol. i honestly can't tell the difference between the parties up there