Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Owlbear Camus posted:

this ep really opened up the lore by showing the installation of a robot colon on Fennec's character, which answered a lot of questions I had about cyber-Maul ( did he use a sith colostomy, etc)

The Sith have to make do with the space welder chimpanzee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Captain Splendid posted:

You fool! I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Chef Dooku!

Fixed that for you

Brass
Oct 30, 2011

If Din does make a cameo in Book of Boba, then Mando season 3 better not have four episodes of flashbacks about it.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Megillah Gorilla posted:

We see in the very first episode that the tribute the Trandoshan crime lord brought to Fett was a wookie skin.

Krrsantan had every reason to hate those fuckers.

That's what I meant, it's not really racist for a Wookiee to hate every single Trandoshan.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Brass posted:

If Din does make a cameo in Book of Boba, then Mando season 3 better not have four episodes of flashbacks about it.

even better, Din flashes back to Boba in the bacta tank

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Gonna bet on the "muscle" that boba fett hires: Obviously Mando, but I think we get a few of the classic bounty hunters as well- and one of them will obviously be Bossk so that you get that intrateam tension between him and Black K. The pykes may bring out a classic boba fett foil like Cad Bane

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Episode MVP: Krrsantan's eyebrows

Runner-up: Shand's spy droid, which somehow managed to have a personality despite being nothing but a golf ball with lights on it.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Jerkface posted:

Gonna bet on the "muscle" that boba fett hires: Obviously Mando, but I think we get a few of the classic bounty hunters as well- and one of them will obviously be Bossk so that you get that intrateam tension between him and Black K. The pykes may bring out a classic boba fett foil like Cad Bane

Give me Zuckuss or give me death

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Why was that thing covered in lights

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Madurai posted:

Episode MVP: Krrsantan's eyebrows

I know it's apparently Carey Jones in the wookiee suit but man wouldn't it be awesome if it was Dwayne Johnson.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Cartoon Man posted:

We’re definitely getting Din this next episode, and he better have his loving Darksaber for some Pyke syndicate carving.

"The wha-? Ohhh. Yeah, I... uh... I chucked that out the airlock first chance I got. I don't want that responsibility, especially since-"

[Bo-Katan crawls out of a nearby vent and starts screaming about tradition and honor and making Mandalorians Great Again]

"-that keeps happening."

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A real crusty Dengar is who I crave

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

NowonSA posted:

After enough time passes, maybe they'll even do a show that gives us a Han/Leia/Luke team-up series with some fresh actors in the roles.

With the way they do things now it'll just be Alden Ehrenreich, Billie Lourd with her mom's face CG'ed on top, and a Luke deepfake on top of a body double with Mark Hamill's 70 year old voice coming out of it.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Why was that thing covered in lights

The lights make it fly, obvs

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Actively scanning

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Jerkface posted:

I don’t think we’ll be seeing Cad Bane show up.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
big fan of whatever this guy is

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Don’t worry he’ll probably show up in a compendium with a whole backstory knowing how weirdo Star Wars fans are.

Isometric Bacon
Jul 24, 2004

Let's get naked!
Somewhere in this show they need to team up Bob with a bunch of surviving clones, and they all can be played by Temura Morrison hamming it up as various corny personalities like a Star Wars Multiplicity.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
It'll be Bill Burr again. "Just when I think I'm done with all these loving Star Wars they pull me back in!"

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

I hope Boba Fett hires Dash Rendar.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

teagone posted:

I hope Boba Fett hires Dash Rendar's shoulder pads.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
I really liked the flashback part of this ep, it was cool to see how Boba and Fennec got their vibes synchronized.

The actual cartel-running aspect of this show about a cartel boss has been a drag. And I actually didn't like the Krrsantan part either. This Twi'lek lady runs a joint called Sanctuary, but her only recourse against clients ripping each others' limbs off in the middle of the blackjack tables is to resort to kind words and prayers? I expect actual wretched hives of scum and villainy to be run better than that. And Boba, the actual Daimyo of the region, is just gonna stand there and be like "Lol gently caress this one Trandoshan in particular, here let me give you a job too."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Boba: “if I’m gonna take over this scughole I’m gonna need the missmatched buddy cop duo of the millennium. Krr I want you to meet Bossk”

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Fett just sees what the people of Mos Espa complain about and then hires them.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
Yeah I'd be pretty annoyed if I paid tribute to Boba and he just stood there while someone hosed up my tables.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Isometric Bacon posted:

Somewhere in this show they need to team up Bob with a bunch of surviving clones, and they all can be played by Temura Morrison hamming it up as various corny personalities like a Star Wars Multiplicity.

I'd love to for Boba to meet a crew of characters who are all his 'grandchildren': the descendants of Clone Troopers. The Galaxy has to be full of them. It'd be a great way for Daniel Logan to get a much deserved cameo, too.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Isometric Bacon posted:

boba getting in a bar brawl with half a dozen clones, imo

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Farm Frenzy posted:

boba getting in a bar brawl with half a dozen clones, imo

The Boba Brawl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aFVSkncq00

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern
My wife remarked on how Morrison stretches out the final syllable of every sentence with a hiss like he's leaking air. Now I can't unhear it, so you will just have to suffer along with me.

I am Boba Fetthhhh.

Left for dead on the sands of Tatooinhhhhhh.

NowonSA posted:

I'm mostly not expecting Mando to show up because Pedro Pascal has been busy as hell lately with a significant part in that Nic Cage movie + Mandolorian season 3 + The Last of Us, but I guess it's pretty easy to slide him over from one Star Wars show to another while they're shooting at around the same-ish time.

Depending on how they want to play it, they just need Pascal to record a few voice lines. No need for him to show up on set, just have one of his stunt guys wear the armor.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I like how Fennec low key just lets this Beskar shaped target dummy be the front man while she can puppet things from behind while kicking her feet up and swilling spotchka

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

teagone posted:

I hope Boba Fett hires Dash Rendar.

Dash shows up, first thing he says to Boba is just "No hard feelings about Gall, right?" And Boba just goes "What?"

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

the spinoff I want

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Davros1 posted:

I'm wondering when Boba will realize that Jennifer Beals is the mayor

I mean, I didn't pick up on this myself either until I saw this post, but after that scene where she tries to talk Krrsantan down, I can totally see it. I'm betting this also means the majordomo is her brother, and the two of them are running a massive con on Mos Espa.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I hope Boba hires Dengar as muscle.

That mummy gently caress.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

BrianWilly posted:

I really liked the flashback part of this ep, it was cool to see how Boba and Fennec got their vibes synchronized.

The actual cartel-running aspect of this show about a cartel boss has been a drag. And I actually didn't like the Krrsantan part either. This Twi'lek lady runs a joint called Sanctuary, but her only recourse against clients ripping each others' limbs off in the middle of the blackjack tables is to resort to kind words and prayers? I expect actual wretched hives of scum and villainy to be run better than that. And Boba, the actual Daimyo of the region, is just gonna stand there and be like "Lol gently caress this one Trandoshan in particular, here let me give you a job too."

Trandoshans do pretty lizardy so maybe that arm will grow back no problem and it's actually no big deal.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Arc Hammer posted:

What I'm wondering is if Mando will be ruling Mandalore when he shows up on Boba Fett or if he's still gonna be recruiting to take back the planet. I hope he's still building an army because it would kind of suck if one of the plot hooks for season 3 of Mando got resolved offscreen and only addressed in a crossover Boba fett episode.

Its only been a few weeks tops since the end of Mando S2. Fett and Fennic seemed to go straight from the Rescue Job to killing Bib, and all the "present day" stuff doesn't seem to have taken all that long as yet. No big timeskips or anything. So if Din even is trying to take over Mandalore...of which we have no confirmation he's even trying as yet...it's way too early for him to have made all the much progress.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
Didn't Din literally say in the S2 finale that he had nothing better to do and might as well help Bo Katan retake Mandalore?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Gonz posted:

I hope Boba hires Dengar as muscle.

That mummy gently caress.

THAT MUMMY gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I thought they confirmed Mando was showing up in book. So yeah he’s gonna be there next week.