Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Can't believe what amber said on the premium!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Can't believe what felix said on cumtown!!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
felix an accessory to violence against forrest gump by stav's inability to comprehend someone jogging

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shipon posted:

felix an accessory to violence against forrest gump by stav's inability to comprehend someone jogging

it was magic jogging ok

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Popy posted:

that happens all the time lmao

it’s why I try to read the thread first, adds a few lmaos when I realize *this* is what they were whining about.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Zemeckis does like a lovely version of Steven Spielberg type sentimentality and Forrest Gump is full of it

Not a bad movie though, BTTF was also good of course but everything else? Nah

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Forrest Gump is trash. Absolute poo poo tier movie

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

some plague rats posted:

it still bothers me that Shawshank lost best picture to that garbage

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

some plague rats posted:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it still bothers me that Shawshank lost best picture to that garbage

It was easily the slickest Boomer nostalgia exploitation product ever made and I respect it for that alone

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

who framed roger rabbit and castaway are both great, but yeah castaway is full of sentimentality

edit oh he did contact, i loved that one

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 01:48 on Jan 20, 2022

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Trabisnikof posted:

another chapo ep which was pretty funny and completely unlike the way this thread described it when complaining about it lol

Popy posted:

that happens all the time lmao

thats half the fun of mcmagics and other rgd morons is trying to decipher what the gently caress they're even talking about and completely missing every thing and willfully being stupid for their own outrage

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Xaris posted:

thats half the fun of mcmagics and other rgd morons is trying to decipher what the gently caress they're even talking about and completely missing every thing and willfully being stupid for their own outrage

HEY NOW

i'm also a dipshit

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

HEY NOW

i'm also a dipshit

Get in line and wait your turn

There’s enough negative attention for all of us

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It was easily the slickest Boomer nostalgia exploitation product ever made and I respect it for that alone

Yeah it really is just brutally efficient

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Futanari Damacy posted:

Zemeckis does like a lovely version of Steven Spielberg type sentimentality and Forrest Gump is full of it

Death Becomes Her kicks rear end as well. Hachi machi Isabella Rossellini 🥵

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

:hai:

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

is indoor boy/kid now a common insult

Someone that enjoys doing things indoors, including video games, using the computer, or just watching TV. People usually think indoor kids are awkward or anti-social or out of shape but that in fact is not true. Indoor kids enjoy hanging out with others just indoors. Usually indoor kids start being indoor kids from a very young age.

A: Hey, man wanna go rock climbing?
B: Nah, lets play call of duty instead. You know im an indoor kid.
by OriginalFuzz August 08, 2011

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
it’s weird to never want to play outside and being an inside kid means you’re sad on the inside and your heart is drowning in fear.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Xaris posted:

ever since the subreddit got banned we have to get that somewhere

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

outside is 90 degrees with 80% humidity and inside is air conditioned. I’ll take inside tyvm

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1484017864030011395

not even cia wants none of this

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
listening to chapo for the first time in a while and boy howdy you folks weren't kidding about the vaping. it's actually drowning out the conversation in a couple of places

they should run with it imo. just up the vape quotient every episode until six weeks from now it's just asmr vape noises and distant, muffled Stav cackles

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I honestly miss Brett constantly blow torching his dab rig on Street Fight.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Vaping remains the dumbest and stupidest bullshit on Earth 8 years running

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

sometimes the planets align just right and wonders beyond comprehension come into being
like this, a good bust rodd post

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

is indoor boy/kid now a common insult

all my posts are made from the top of a tall mountain overlooking a lush valley, wind whistling through my cherry mx browns

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Often Abbreviated posted:

listening to chapo for the first time in a while and boy howdy you folks weren't kidding about the vaping. it's actually drowning out the conversation in a couple of places

they should run with it imo. just up the vape quotient every episode until six weeks from now it's just asmr vape noises and distant, muffled Stav cackles

Vaping is such a relic of the 2010s. One of the most recent dad's you can see the ancient ruins that still dot the landscape. It was the promised land of white dudes who did an EE course in community college and their buddy who's dad owned a strip mall. Ever wanted to see their brain cells charge to super saiyan levels just state your preferred pg/vg quotient and ask who can puff the biggest dragon cloud. Half those people have kids now, a quarter of those people had kids back then. I kinda miss em

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I dont get it though, youre just ingesting nicotine all day long? I guess thats what heavy smokers do too

mistermojo has issued a correction as of 15:03 on Jan 20, 2022

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Bust Rodd posted:

actually it’s pretty cool
https://youtu.be/ixcWRkD5Yfs

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

some plague rats posted:

Its masturbatory Boomer poo poo.

It's weird the number of people that don't see Jenny as a victim

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Death Becomes Her is cool but the real reason Zemeckis is king is he made the Tales From the Crypt tv show happen

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
As much as someone could be victimized by a uh, slow person like Forrest, it's actually Captain Dan (until he gets his legs back at the end and you're like "gently caress this" because of everything else that's transpired to that point. He taught Elvis how to dance? He invents jogging? He was the one to originally say "give peace a chance"? Get the gently caress outta here with all of that garbage)

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

also re: vaping i like being able to essentially smoke weed all day without reeking of weed, +1 for vaping

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Forrest Gump 2's framing device is Forrest telling stories about his life from the late 90's - 2020 to fellow passengers while waiting for his cancelled flight. His first story involves being in an airport back in 2001, when he helps a nice young muslim man after he drops his boxcutter in the airport.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

KomradeX posted:

Its masturbatory Boomer poo poo.

It's weird the number of people that don't see Jenny as a victim

Her paying the price for her moral turpitude is peak boomer poo poo. They loving loved that

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
She gives a disabled man HIV and tricks him into raising her son, lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

post a book you've read in the last year

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Nothus posted:

Her paying the price for her moral turpitude is peak boomer poo poo. They loving loved that

It's really loving gross, and than you get to how the Left is portrayed

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

post a book you've read in the last year

we already know he cant do it, at this point hes just going to pretend he read a book that he thinks is impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Yeah vaping sucks but you know what sucks more sobriety. I have more respect for a guy carrying around a plastic bag full of spray paint to get high than some straight edge freak