Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Also take a bunch of free crap on the way out from the shelves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mr. Lobe posted:

Also take a bunch of free crap on the way out from the shelves

No idea what you're talking about, but this is pretty much the only way anyone should go shopping.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Should have quoted. It's what you do immediately after ststying the game in The Good 3D Fallout

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

you guys know you can just save the game in fallout 3 right before you exit the vault and it gives you the prompt to change your whole character, RIght?

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name

Hihohe posted:

you guys know you can just save the game in fallout 3 right before you exit the vault and it gives you the prompt to change your whole character, RIght?

Yeah but then you have to play FO3

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

No idea what you're talking about, but this is pretty much the only way anyone should go shopping.

I take anything that's to the front of the registers. I'm not going back into your store to pay you, gently caress off

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hihohe posted:

Same in 4. And New Vegas for that matter.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Reynold posted:

I worked as a lab tech at a blood bank 2019-2020 in the labeling room, basically checking and releasing every blood product before it went out the door. When covid hit, we received a MASSIVE influx of donations from concerned citizens. This was a huge red flag, as our donor centers were booking everyone right away and not scheduling people out in a manner that would regulate this new supply. Unfortunately, the lockdowns pretty much put a stop to elective procedures being performed in hospitals, as well as the reduction in vehicle traffic and accidents, drastically reducing the need for blood transfusions. Your donated red cells are good for about 42 days. After 21 days, they're considered "short dated" blood, and hospitals don't want them, as they stand a good chance of expiring on the shelf before use. This all resulted in an absolute shitload of RBCs being discarded, and transfusable plasma products being downgraded and sold off to octapharma. We ran out of blood bags and had to get emergency approval to source a different manufacturer, and we ended up throwing all that poo poo away too.

Most blood banks are non-profits, and part of their mandate is to be "a good custodian of the blood supply." The organization I was a part of definitely hosed that up. People heard about the pandemic and immediately wanted to help, and instead of managing the situation properly and developing new long term donors, the blood center just dropped the ball. The majority of donated blood comes from high schools, btw, and the introduction of online schooling on this level is probably the most brutal hit blood banks have taken in a long time.

This also happened after 9/11 when people all over the country were donating massive amounts of blood that just sat on ice in trucks because our facility's cooler ran out of space and it all had to be trashed.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

HiroProtagonist posted:

Richard D. James pictured, center.

I appreciated this

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Brawnfire posted:

I take anything that's to the front of the registers. I'm not going back into your store to pay you, gently caress off

It's especially cool how Home Depot just has all those free plants and grills out front.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's especially cool how Home Depot just has all those free plants and grills out front.

Those are pretty expensive things at most stores, so not sure what they're doing, but I'm all for it!

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

ps Little green dude is here to help lift your math spirits.

PhantomOfTheCopier has a new favorite as of 07:35 on Jan 20, 2022

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

So your meme is that somebody died while skiing today?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

PittTheElder posted:

So your meme is that somebody died while skiing today?

think harder

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Other than for carrying nerve gas, I don't know how fake babies are used.

Hi there Stanley!

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

freelop posted:

Hi there Stanley!

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
edit: not relevant

DoomLazer has a new favorite as of 08:47 on Jan 20, 2022

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
https://twitter.com/an_dy_wand/status/1483854483260162052?s=21

I’m standing in the doorframe of my flat, right at the iron curtain of legislative lunacy: where my left foot stands (in the flat) I can do the penis propeller until my dick falls off , where my right foot is (hallway) this could make me culpable

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Reichelt getting dunked on is very satisfying tbh.

e:

I'm standing here in the train, directly at the Iron Curtain of the Corona-Rule-Insanity: Where my left foot is (in the passenger compartment) an unvaccinated person is allowed to eat this snickers, where my right foot stands (Bistro) an unvaccinated person is not allowed to take a bite.

(Restaurants require vaccination, transportation does not)

[Headline from Bild, which Reichelt used to head]
We need secure borders

Antigravitas has a new favorite as of 12:00 on Jan 20, 2022

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Come on, all they need to know is "exponential" means "a lot"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Data Graham posted:

Come on, all they need to know is "exponential" means "a lot"

Even the .125% APR return on my savings account?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Lemme Get Uhhhhhhhh...... is a fantastic band name, someone should actually be called that

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

theflyingorc posted:

Lemme Get Uhhhhhhhh...... is a fantastic band name, someone should actually be called that

Yeah most of those are kinda lazy but I fuckin love that one

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lets do it, lets loving subvert this tired meme, im ready

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I’ll assume The Moldy Bois does musical adaptations of Jon Bois videos. They’d have entire concept albums about the Seattle Mariners, Atlanta Falcons, and people named Bob.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

cult_hero posted:

Even the .125% APR return on my savings account?
Look at this lucky bastard whose bank of twenty years hasn't been sold twice and interest subsequently reduced twice without announcement in the last two years to 0.01%. During 7% inflation. When 13-week tbills are higher. :smugdon:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

You haven't lived until you've experienced a Mtn Poo.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

more horse, please

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lawful neutral

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Jesus be ballin but that tattoo makes the heavens weep.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxA8VdMogLI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
bottom left tat is clearly not botched, it is as immaculate as mary's conception