Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

i say swears online posted:

imagine jacking off tho

Either it'd be incredible, or you'd learn to use the other hand. Win-win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I’m looking forward to new gladio episodes

https://twitter.com/JackMurphyRGR/s...ingawful.com%2F

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Smythe posted:

isnt this just black hawk down?

i guess that would be cs_dust or something..... v0v

edit NO it's cs_arabstreets (EPIC MAP)

it also still bothers me that black hawk down somehow won best editing over memento

though that movie did teach me a new slur for somalians

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

2field2dreams. the ghosts of jose canseco and barry bonds lead kumail nanjiani to get fuckin' ripped

take note that there is no movie about Sammy Sosa or Mark McGuire

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Summer Catch is pretty bad

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
somebody could make a cool vampire movie about sammy sosa. maybe set it in the underworld universe, idk

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

sleeptalker posted:

Whenever I try to think of baseball movies that's the only one I can remember. The idea of an accident turning your body into a freak mechanical marvel is badass, as is the idea of a whole sport's worth of serious competitors being helpless in the face of it.

This one I hadn’t heard of, but your description of it made think it was like Tetsuo: The Iron Man except it’s a guy turning into a pitching machine.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

west elm caleb go on cum town

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Victory Position posted:

take note that there is no movie about Sammy Sosa or Mark McGuire

the milk machine posted:

somebody could make a cool vampire movie about sammy sosa. maybe set it in the underworld universe, idk

mcguire movie set in the 2010's with similar plot beats to The Wrestler

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/SDonziger/status/1484291578265022465?s=20

lmao, this sucks so much

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
lisa WHAT?

e: oh, rearden. sorry...

Quotey has issued a correction as of 04:02 on Jan 21, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

reard'em?

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

i barely knewd'em!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I don't think I've despaired at a single piece of news like this in a long time.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Moveon.org Sicario.

mcmagic has issued a correction as of 06:21 on Jan 21, 2022

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Mike Pompeo retweeted Aimee Terese!
https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1484266916776710150?t=6M2FAcGy2bMPSYkmEaT1IA&s=08

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
wizard master!!!!!!!!!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Dreylad posted:

i also want to see the Bust Rodd Reading List of 2021

it was just this 3 times and then a bunch of Junji Ito horror

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't think I've despaired at a single piece of news like this in a long time.

the supreme court is 7-2 just ensmoothen your brain and accept in your heart that the entire court system is illegitimate

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

a bunch of Junji Ito horror

she wrote weeds right

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Centrist Committee posted:

the supreme court is 7-2 just ensmoothen your brain and accept in your heart that the entire court system is illegitimate

There's knowing that, and then there's seeing it in action

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Excellent Chapo episode. Felix is on fire, and frank luntz talk is always my favorite stuff

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Bust, I think you would like Paul Auster's Mr. Vertigo. It's short and good. All cumtown fans can find something fun in it

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
oh loving hell, people had stopped quote-tweet-dunking her a month or so ago finally and i thought we were free, nope

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Shipon posted:

oh loving hell, people had stopped quote-tweet-dunking her a month or so ago finally and i thought we were free, nope

Looks like she called in some favors from Thiel to boost her poo poo

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

papa horny michael posted:

Bust, I think you would like Paul Auster's Mr. Vertigo. It's short and good. All cumtown fans can find something fun in it

thanks for the rec! I love comedies, this seems like a fun and cozy time!

edit: lol here is today’s main character, a dumbass

https://twitter.com/katrosenfield/status/1484511005229080581?s=21

Bust Rodd has issued a correction as of 15:21 on Jan 21, 2022

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
Bust Rodd

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Thanks to Covid the word endemic is now in everyone’s vocabulary but it’s a shame nobody bothered to learn what it actually means

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the focus group loving owns, like they said they have way more understanding of what sucks right now than the perverts like Luntz do but their solutions are 'REGULATE THE PORTS' and just naming women they like.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

edit: lol here is today’s main character, a dumbass

https://twitter.com/katrosenfield/status/1484511005229080581?s=21

This lady is a dumb bitch. xd

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
well from becoming genuinely racist or antisemitic or lgbtphobic, to loving cops and the military, glad to see the new post-left trend of having opinions indistinguishable from head honchos in the intelligence community

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I'm a postmodern leftist, Marx is a social construction

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dr. Killjoy posted:

well from becoming genuinely racist or antisemitic or lgbtphobic, to loving cops and the military, glad to see the new post-left trend of having opinions indistinguishable from head honchos in the intelligence community

what?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Thanks to Covid the word endemic is now in everyone’s vocabulary but it’s a shame nobody bothered to learn what it actually means

Simple. The pandemic has ended, thus making it an end-emic :dadjoke:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
great chapo

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

post left is leftist aesthetics with completely conventional right wing opinions (the worst possible combination). they're just regular republicans, but worse dressed.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Best Friends posted:

post left is leftist aesthetics with completely conventional right wing opinions (the worst possible combination). they're just regular republicans, but worse dressed.

They're an entirely online group of people and I don't know why goons and people on twitter are so obsessed with them.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They're an entirely online group of people and I don't know why goons and people on twitter are so obsessed with them.

seems kinda self explanatory

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it's 2022 and we're still posting on forums, that doesn't even need to be asked why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Being a contrarian gets attention. When your job is to keep talking and you have nothing to say then you just disagree with everything for attention. People are compelled to argue back because they think this is a situation that can be fixed with discussion. Instead they waste their lives giving the worst people everything they want.