Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who are you rooting for this Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Cincinnati Bengals 46 29.30%
Green Bay Packers 29 18.47%
San Francisco 49'ers 27 17.20%
Tennessee Titans 15 9.55%
Stan the T-Rex to Escape The Rock's Possession 40 25.48%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Metapod posted:

Lol yall sorry teams couldn't beat brady

Kaep and the Niners blew out the Pats once, it wasn't in the Super Bowl but it was beautiful to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Titans will get cut through like wet paper towel. Bengal too strong. Tampa too strong.

Overall Ive gotta just hope Buffalo can get it done and beat the Bucs in SB. Go Bills.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Titans lose by a yard

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
A lot of the late '80s Bengals considered the Oilers their most heated rivalry as well, just because the players on both sides were dicks to each other. Dave Lapham in particular always talks about how those games were very uncivil.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It’s like a 3 minute spiritual cleanse

https://youtu.be/xgQ14DqbC-g

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Kaep and the Niners blew out the Pats once, it wasn't in the Super Bowl but it was beautiful to watch.

Goddamn I forgot about that game. It kicked rear end, Kaepernick was just imposing his will and it was 31-10 after 3 quarters. The Patriots came storming back in the 4th quarter to make it look like not a blow out but we all know.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Spoeank posted:

Goddamn I forgot about that game. It kicked rear end, Kaepernick was just imposing his will and it was 31-10 after 3 quarters. The Patriots came storming back in the 4th quarter to make it look like not a blow out but we all know.

They tied the game it wasn’t just empty points.

Then they choked again.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They tied the game it wasn’t just empty points.

Then they choked again.

Congrats to the Patriots on losing the football game!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Congrats to the Patriots on losing the football game!

Yeah it was almost exactly like what happened in Super Bow 47.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
ready to see King Henry pound the Bengals into dust and lots of tears about it

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Bengals Titans is such an interesting matchup. Perfect finesse vs raw force (obviously oversimplified but there's some truth there). Bengals defense needs to step up and stop the run and if they can it'll be a long day for the Titans. But if they step up too much that's when AJ Brown starts catching in routes.

Titans are probably the team we know the least about right now. Haven't had Henry for a long time, tons of people injured all year yet still somehow (still not sure how) earned the one seed, didn't play wildcard weekend, etc. Wonder if the defense can stop Chase. Looking forward to a great game!!

yeah it's looking like the first decent one in a while

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Did you stop watching after the first half?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Good night to run the ball.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1484571476296548353

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'm sad were not getting a cold weather game

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

All fields in cold weather areas being heated has pretty much changed the game regarding the cold tbh. Hitting the ground no longer feels like a car crash.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The spirits of Frank Gore and Marshawn Lynch bless those that stay true to The Run.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

All fields in cold weather areas being heated has pretty much changed the game regarding the cold tbh. Hitting the ground no longer feels like a car crash.

Gotta watch out for those heaters: https://twitter.com/TrainIsland/status/1477707653681922049?s=20

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Quadzilla time!

Been watching my Packers dvds during the bye week and there was a story Brett told about some guy pretty much blowing his one shot to play because he was called into the game but couldn’t go in because he didn’t notice his cleats were melted by the jet heaters.

Pops Mgee fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jan 21, 2022

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

California knows how to party :hellyeah:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/BoltUpHerbert/status/1484315632149536778?t=nx-ACkOD-tMB1HIvgMJP_A&s=19

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
That was Barnwell's oops all-trade draft. I don't really think that counts as "Lol ESPN said..."

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Woozie66 posted:

That was Barnwell's oops all-trade draft. I don't really think that counts as "Lol ESPN said..."

Please tell me that the Pats traded for Brady in that thing.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Just pick swaps

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2021/...s-jets-patriots

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

No, sadly. But it is just filled with hijinks, including the Pats trading up to 4 to get a QB.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2021/...s-jets-patriots

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Heard on a podcast that the Bengals have never won a road playoff game. Literally never in the history of the franchise. So another opportunity for them to make history this week

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Woozie66 posted:

I'm just laughing that he leads off with "this is crazy" and then says why the JAGS wouldn't do it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Pops Mgee posted:

Quadzilla time!

Been watching my Packers dvds during the bye week and there was a story Brett told about some guy pretty much blowing his one shot to play because he was called into the game but couldn’t go in because he didn’t notice his cleats were melted by the jet heaters.

This sounds like favre moved the guys cleats right into the exhaust just to gently caress him over.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/Coach_Yac/status/1484583612418871300

The 49ers did the entire nation a service by not only defeating the cowboys, but by repeatedly laughing in their fans' faces

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Robbie Gould was the MVP of that game just ahead of Deebo and no one can tell me otherwise

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Asproigerosis posted:

This sounds like favre moved the guys cleats right into the exhaust just to gently caress him over.

They melted on his feet but he couldn’t feel them burning because everything was numb from the cold

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1484598541054009349?t=lSodgxz9u2DEU444lHoPYg&s=19

He's back!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lol, lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/RotoSurgeon/status/1484601477469409282

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I wanna be an OC baby. With the offense in spread and the playbook shining.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

McAdoo was born to be an interim coach.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Who is the Ryan Fitzpatrick of coaches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
McAdoo was never the Packers OC