Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Cnidaria posted:

finally the dems are giving people a reason to vote for them

Care of the Dept for the Preservation of American Dignity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Syncopated posted:

Meat Loaf? why would I give a poo poo

idk i'm not the one mourning the death of a wealthy trump supporter and longtime republican donor

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

idk i'm not the one mourning the death of a wealthy trump supporter and longtime republican donor

People didn’t appreciate meatloaf for his political insight, personal values, moral character, or wisdom. I doubt very many people cared about him at all outside his persona as a performer

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

seems pretty cut and dry to me, man's got the god stone

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Doing my research to make sure the fat campy singer has the wrong politics so I can yell at my Mom when she tells me she's sad about it

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

Doing my research to make sure the fat campy singer has the wrong politics so I can yell at my Mom when she tells me she's sad about it

welcome to cspam

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

shirts and skins posted:

i have some bad news about john lennon

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hell yeah brother

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

:eyepop:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i have some bad news about john lennon

"John Lennon was a horrible person" isn't especially controversial though

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
yoko ono isn't bad for breaking up the Beatles and making lovely music

she's bad for being the wall obstructing the genuine love between mark david chapman and gloria abe

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

papa horny michael posted:

Enter your apartment number on the same line as your address and it goes through.

I'm using the USPS page and that's not sending it through. Checked with my roommate and everything :(

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/wwwdotyoutube/status/1484456646281773060

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Heathcliff ahegao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
oh hey this guy's dropped a giant thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Heathcliff ahegao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Heathcliff ahegao

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/spurtmagoo/status/1484335234820698113?s=21

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/sweetxpalma/status/1484242330299539456?s=21

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

https://twitter.com/seinfeld2000/status/1484416635523895296?s=21

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Jerry: Vaxxed and boosted, gets a really mild breakthrough case anyways and acts like he's dying
Elaine: Vaxxed and boosted, starts dating an anti-vaxxer who she loathes but the sex is too good to quit (maybe he dies at the end)
George: Anti-vax because he's nervous about the side effects, gets it to impress a woman then ends up freaking out when he gets a headache
Kramer: Believes that only "natural immunity" does anything, intentionally tries to catch COVID by getting strangers to cough on him, gets kicked out of places for not wearing a mask, gets invited to an underground COVID party by Elaine's boyfriend and we find out that he gave it to Jerry

change my name has issued a correction as of 19:52 on Jan 21, 2022

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Is there more to Meatloaf than being hacked up and eaten by Tim Curry, and dressing up as the Beast/Phantom of the Opera?

I mean, don't get me wrong, even one of those is more than enough to secure the legacy of any performer

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Is there more to Meatloaf than being hacked up and eaten by Tim Curry, and dressing up as the Beast/Phantom of the Opera?

I mean, don't get me wrong, even one of those is more than enough to secure the legacy of any performer

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

change my name posted:

Jerry: Vaxxed and boosted, gets a really mild breakthrough case anyways and acts like he's dying
Elaine: Vaxxed and boosted, starts dating an anti-vaxxer who she loathes but the sex is too good to quit (maybe he dies at the end)
George: Anti-vax because he's nervous about the side effects, gets it to impress a woman then ends up freaking out when he gets a headache
Kramer: Believes that only "natural immunity" does anything, intentionally tries to catch COVID by getting strangers to cough on him, gets kicked out of places for not wearing a mask, gets invited to an underground COVID party by Elaine's boyfriend and we find out that he gave it to Jerry

perfect except Elaine would break up with her boyfriend when he goes on a vent

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Cloks posted:

you're thinking of the dalai llama

lol

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Cnidaria posted:

finally the dems are giving people a reason to vote for them

four guns per household but only one bullet would be on par for this administration

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1483460191161098242?s=20

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

:hmmyes:

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/mnateshyamalan/status/1484535008673075200?s=21

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

ah, but what Colbert has forgotten is that a bunch of people who raped their own slaves intended for the senate to work this way

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/japversus/status/1484241180590317570?s=21

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I simply refuse to believe that a group of old white slave owning farmers who had to poo poo outdoors in the cold didn't create the greatest system of government ever known to mankind and I refuse to hear arguments to the contrary.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

DoubleDonut posted:

ah, but what Colbert has forgotten is that a bunch of people who raped their own slaves intended for the senate to work this way

yeah the senate was literally created in order to keep the balance between free and slave states. Its intended and designed to give veto power to a small group of slave raping aristocrats

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I'm so happy the clip ends before Warren can respond with some dissembling milquetoast appeal to tradition and american civil religion

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/WillSloanEsq/status/1483674026266574852?cxt=HHwWiIC-odDqiJcpAAAA

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I simply refuse to believe that a group of old white slave owning farmers who had to poo poo outdoors in the cold didn't create the greatest system of government ever known to mankind and I refuse to hear arguments to the contrary.

They had chamber pots!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Actuary X posted:

They had chamber pots!

I don't trust any man who would drop a grunter and then take it for a walk, worst still a man who would make someone else do the walking for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
making GBS threads in a chamber pot is less dignified than out in the cold imo. gross.