Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I believe it's Dark Grey Metallic by the body color although it's hard to be sure on my phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Well that's amazing. Thanks.

DildenAnders
Mar 16, 2016

"I recommend Batman especially, for he tends to transcend the abysmal society in which he's found himself. His morality is rather rigid, also. I rather respect Batman.”
Can the carbon buildup of a GDI system cause oil to look dirty even after it was changed? My mom's 2012 Hyundai Sonata had very dirty looking oil despite her taking it to a shop to get the oil changed every 3500 miles. I've had problems with this shop before and I'm wondering if they're not changing her oil but still charging her.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

DildenAnders posted:

Can the carbon buildup of a GDI system cause oil to look dirty even after it was changed? My mom's 2012 Hyundai Sonata had very dirty looking oil despite her taking it to a shop to get the oil changed every 3500 miles. I've had problems with this shop before and I'm wondering if they're not changing her oil but still charging her.

Oil gets dirty pretty much right away on cars that aren't new. It doesn't really mean anything and you don't need to be worried. Double check that the FILTER is being changed as part of the oil change but yeah I wouldn't worry.

If you think they straight up aren't changing the oil there's really no way of catching that but I'd go to a jiffy lube instead from now on.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Shyfted One posted:

Well that's amazing. Thanks.

No guarantee but dollars to donuts that 20191225 is the date of manufacture (25 December, 2019) so you're probably looking at a 2020+. I don't know if they reused that part designation for the 2021 and 2022 years, but it looks like there was a facelift in 2021 that changed the styling of that section, which would be why the part number IOC found specified 2018-2020.

I hope that helps, finding your car got hit and run really loving sucks but when there's nobody hurt I don't know that PD really cares.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Also a significant portion of that car is now missing in a very obvious, easy to see way.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

22 Eargesplitten posted:

No guarantee but dollars to donuts that 20191225 is the date of manufacture (25 December, 2019) so you're probably looking at a 2020+. I don't know if they reused that part designation for the 2021 and 2022 years, but it looks like there was a facelift in 2021 that changed the styling of that section, which would be why the part number IOC found specified 2018-2020.

I hope that helps, finding your car got hit and run really loving sucks but when there's nobody hurt I don't know that PD really cares.

Yeah, I doubt the PD will care or even do anything with the information. But who knows, maybe they do. As much as it sucks it's not that bad because our insurance is good, but they pushed my car back enough that it cracked the front bumper of my neighbor's car who's in her 70's and she's too nervous to drive it until it gets looked at and fixed. I'm more annoyed that this is inconveniencing her since she also helps look after and drop off/pick up her grandson from daycare.

Walking out to my car smashed still wasn't as bad as when I walked out and my wife's car was stolen from the driveway. I'm one of the rare success cases in that the detectives did find the car and all I had to replace was 1 car seat.

mr.belowaverage
Aug 16, 2004

we have an irc channel at #SA_MeetingWomen

Shyfted One posted:

Yeah, I doubt the PD will care or even do anything with the information. But who knows, maybe they do. As much as it sucks it's not that bad because our insurance is good, but they pushed my car back enough that it cracked the front bumper of my neighbor's car who's in her 70's and she's too nervous to drive it until it gets looked at and fixed. I'm more annoyed that this is inconveniencing her since she also helps look after and drop off/pick up her grandson from daycare.

Walking out to my car smashed still wasn't as bad as when I walked out and my wife's car was stolen from the driveway. I'm one of the rare success cases in that the detectives did find the car and all I had to replace was 1 car seat.

The police came by my shop a couple months ago with parts off a car asking if we could identify them for their investigation, so you never know.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

mr.belowaverage posted:

The police came by my shop a couple months ago with parts off a car asking if we could identify them for their investigation, so you never know.

Someone must have stolen a cop's personal vehicle.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

I had a car get run into when it was parked in front of my house. The guy left his insurance information but I still called the cops to get a police report..

Police officer showed up and asked why I needed a report if I had the guys insurance information. I thought that was kind of lazy of the cop considering he was already there he could just write the report.

This was after waiting around all day for the cop to get there.

MasterOSkillio
Aug 27, 2003
I'm Looking for a *quality* portable compressor I can stick in my car's trunk, just encase I get a flat (I'll probably couple this with a rubber plug set). I don't have any big cars (240sx, WRX, SV650) I don't want the compressor to have a self contained battery, because I don't want to deal with maintaining that. I am happy to connect the compressor to my car battery terminals if I get stuck on the road. I the case of my motorcycle I would like to be able to check and then refill the tires before I go anywhere, and I am lucky enough to have a garage with access to a wall socket.

One of the most important things here is that don't want a cheapie Chinese compressor that dies a quick death. I want a compressor that has a decent hose length, is a quality product that will last as well as be able to fill a car tire in a reasonably short amount of time, I'll spend the $$$ what should I be looking at?

MasterOSkillio fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jan 22, 2022

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
I got a $45 Viair that I'm happy with. Quiet. Fills my tires reasonably fast. Powered through the cig lighter. The hose isn't really long, but the cable is super long and I can reach the corners no problem.

Works well for the occasional fill up.

Seems like the specific one isn't available, but they have lots of products.

VIAIR 78p Portable Compressor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N224N1U?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Edit: think this is the equivalent, and you don't have to remove it from the case to use!

VIAIR 75 Portable Compressor Kit (Sport Compact series, 12V, 60 PSI, for Passenger Car Tires), 1 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077KYGWSJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_RKHVNP9RM393JAS3869P

Uthor fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jan 22, 2022

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'm not gonna watch the 18 minute video right now but it sounds like the Harbor Freight one did well, actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTpSgUyyBA8
That was 2 years ago or something though so sometimes the model changes.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Uthor posted:

I got a $45 Viair that I'm happy with. Quiet. Fills my tires reasonably fast. Powered through the cig lighter. The hose isn't really long, but the cable is super long and I can reach the corners no problem.

Works well for the occasional fill up.

Seems like the specific one isn't available, but they have lots of products.

VIAIR 78p Portable Compressor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N224N1U?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Edit: think this is the equivalent, and you don't have to remove it from the case to use!

VIAIR 75 Portable Compressor Kit (Sport Compact series, 12V, 60 PSI, for Passenger Car Tires), 1 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077KYGWSJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_RKHVNP9RM393JAS3869P

Seconding Viair here, I have an 88P hardmounted in my Jeep and a 70P in my trailer for topping its tires off. They're dead reliable, and Viair also makes all manner of larger-scale automotive compressors for things like airbag suspensions.

MasterOSkillio
Aug 27, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

Seconding Viair here, I have an 88P hardmounted in my Jeep and a 70P in my trailer for topping its tires off. They're dead reliable, and Viair also makes all manner of larger-scale automotive compressors for things like airbag suspensions.

Do you happen to know if they make a version that can both run from a car battery or a wall plug?

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

MasterOSkillio posted:

Do you happen to know if they make a version that can both run from a car battery or a wall plug?

I don't know for certain, but it looks like it's all 12-volt for consumer-grade stuff at least. You get a choice on how to power it (cigarette lighter or battery terminals), but not AC/DC.

Edit: And if their product lineup makes your head spin like it does mine, they've got a good breakdown on what's what here: https://www.viaircorp.com/4x4-off-road/choosing-the-right-viair-model-portables

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jan 22, 2022

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

MasterOSkillio posted:

I seriously doubt it because it wouldn't be price competitive. But if you hook a Viair 88 to a 300-500W 12V power supply, it'll work.

This power supply from a manufacture I like should work well: Meanwell LRS-350-12. No doubt there are thousands of other choices, though. For max performance, adjust the power supply trim to boost the output to 13.5-14V (same as a car battery when the engine is running).

I somehow managed to lose my 88P on my last trip, and I bought a replacement right when I got home. It's a good compressor.

e: oh and if you are running a smaller unit than the 88P, you can buy a smaller power supply, of course.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

MasterOSkillio posted:

I'm Looking for a *quality* portable compressor I can stick in my car's trunk, just encase I get a flat (I'll probably couple this with a rubber plug set). I don't have any big cars (240sx, WRX, SV650) I don't want the compressor to have a self contained battery, because I don't want to deal with maintaining that. I am happy to connect the compressor to my car battery terminals if I get stuck on the road. I the case of my motorcycle I would like to be able to check and then refill the tires before I go anywhere, and I am lucky enough to have a garage with access to a wall socket.

Wait, I just had an idea. What brand of cordless drill do you own?

Get this Viair 85P compressor.
And this M12 battery adapter.

You see where I'm going with this? Wire the M12 battery holder to a cigarette socket, and plug the compressor into it.

The Big Caveat:
Do not run the battery flat. If you turn on the compressor and walk away for 15 mins, the battery will go flat and be permanently damaged. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it 100% bricks the battery. Your drill has built-in circuitry to keep it from murdering a flat battery, but this hack does not.

I would also use a larger 4Ah or 6Ah battery, not the smallest compact ones.

This is not a good plan for airing up offroad tires or anything else that needs to run the compressor for a long time. But for topping off motorcycle tires, it'll work great!

Let me know what brand of drill you own if it's not Milwaukee. It needs to be 12V, not 18V or 20V.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

ryanrs posted:

Wait, I just had an idea. What brand of cordless drill do you own?

Get this Viair 85P compressor.
And this M12 battery adapter.

You see where I'm going with this? Wire the M12 battery holder to a cigarette socket, and plug the compressor into it.

The Big Caveat:
Do not run the battery flat. If you turn on the compressor and walk away for 15 mins, the battery will go flat and be permanently damaged. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it 100% bricks the battery. Your drill has built-in circuitry to keep it from murdering a flat battery, but this hack does not.

I would also use a larger 4Ah or 6Ah battery, not the smallest compact ones.

This is not a good plan for airing up offroad tires or anything else that needs to run the compressor for a long time. But for topping off motorcycle tires, it'll work great!

Let me know what brand of drill you own if it's not Milwaukee. It needs to be 12V, not 18V or 20V.

The easier solution is this:

Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Inflator (Tool-Only)
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Compact-Inflator-Tool-Only-2475-20/304768834
SKU# 304768834

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

StormDrain posted:

The easier solution is this:

Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Inflator (Tool-Only)
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Compact-Inflator-Tool-Only-2475-20/304768834
SKU# 304768834

I have one of those, it came with a 4.0 AH battery and a 12v charger. Thus far works pretty good but I haven't used it too much.
Bonus is that my Tacoma has a 120v ~400w outlet in the bed. I could plug in the charger there and charge it back up, though it would likely take a while.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

But the rechargeable is inferior for use in the car compared to a compressor with a cigarette plug. The point of the cheap hack was to leave the hack in your garage (which is hopefully where the drill lives, too). So you have the Viair compressor in the car, and can use it top up motorcycles in the garage with a drill battery.

There's also a subtle cost to leaving the Milwaukee inflator in your car for emergency use, even if you assume the battery will always be charged. If that battery is in your trunk all the time, you need to buy another drill battery unless you want to go to your car every time you want to use a cordless tool. If you buy a dedicated battery for the inflator, that doubles the price.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

ryanrs posted:

But the rechargeable is inferior for use in the car compared to a compressor with a cigarette plug. The point of the cheap hack was to leave the hack in your garage (which is hopefully where the drill lives, too). So you have the Viair compressor in the car, and can use it top up motorcycles in the garage with a drill battery.

The M12 batteries have no internal bms at all. running a 180W compressor on a a couple Amp hour pack without a bms is asinine. Don't do this.

No motorcycle needs a portable pump capable of pumping up 40" thornturds*. The M12 handheld or any basic bitch battery powered $20 amazon special will be more than plenty for moto duties.

*Sure setting beads might. There's all of like 3 goons that spoon on their own tires.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I looked at 18v battery inflators and they didn't really make sense vs a 12v corded or cheapo cordless inflators that I could just keep in the car. It would take forever to fully inflate a tire but I never ever had to do that before so it's been fine for me.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

They make sense if youre already in a battery ecosystem and need to inflate stuff in places not near your car, like pool toys or bike tires or whatever. At least thats how I keep amassing random Ryobi One+ tools

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That's what I thought since I had a Makita battery. But basically I found that a compatible inflator would be more expensive than a stand-alone one, and it'd be tied to the battery so I couldn't just throw it in the trunk. YMMV though if you need more flow or just keep it in the house with the other tools for example.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

mobby_6kl posted:

I looked at 18v battery inflators and they didn't really make sense vs a 12v corded or cheapo cordless inflators that I could just keep in the car. It would take forever to fully inflate a tire but I never ever had to do that before so it's been fine for me.

I picked up the Ryobi 18v inflator that's shaped like a drill a few months back on a whim because it was on sale for $15. Since buying it my "Gunk" branded 12v inflator has not left my trunk. The cordless one is slightly slower than the corded one and needs more of an overshoot on pressure while active to settle back down to the right number when the motor stops, but not having to pass it across the car or unplug things almost makes up the entire time difference.

Also it's really nice when I go to the bike park to be able to just toss it in my backpack.

I certainly wouldn't pay the $100 for the Makita, but at a fraction of the price the Ryobi has been worth every penny.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I have the same one. I've found at least with the 'Vic's tires, I need to overshoot by 2-2.5 PSI. On the Matrix, 1.5-2 PSI. I guess the larger tires on the Vic make a difference? Been a tough bastard - I haven't managed to nuke it yet, despite running it for a solid 10 minutes to air up my work van tire one day (55 PSI). It made nasty smells, but still works fine (for now).

So my own stupid question... how expensive is it to repair a roof on a cargo van? Coworker tried to use a tree as a can opener with one of our vans the other day, caved in the roof a bit. 2022 Ford Transit 250 high roof LWB. I'm guessing this is a "cut roof off, insert new roof" situation?

Yes, the bulkhead is bent. Yes, both of those beams across the top are bent slightly. Why yes, it is so new that it hasn't even had an oil change yet.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 26, 2022

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I need some advice from cooler heads about what to do with this vehicle.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, i6, 105,000 miles.

I've had this thing for several years. It had a lot of body rust and we spent quite a lot of money getting all that repaired hoping to keep it around long term. No major mechanical issues with it until recently.

A few months ago my wife was driving it and the water pump went out, steam out the hood etc, leaving my wife broken down on the highway. Got that fixed, looks OK. Then 3 weeks later, brakes fail (pedal to the floor) while my wife is driving, had to swerve off road and into grass to slow it down then ebrake to a stop, broken down again on the highway, rusted brake lines repaired. We decide to sell it at this point because including the rust repair ($2k), the other 2 jobs totaled up another $800 or so and we don't really trust it much as a second vehicle. Already bought a rav4 to replace it.

It sat up a while and the battery died etc, jumped it back off and had to replace the AC blower which died while it sat for 2 months. Brought it to get the inspection passed before putting it up for sale. Get the inspection done, it fails emission but the mechanic immediately asked if it was left sitting for a while, I say yeah, he says go drive a couple hours on it and bring it back and we'll retest and it should pass. I drive it 100 miles. This morning I hit the remote start on it to warm up before driving it to the mechanic. I come outside to see it spraying gasoline over the top of the tank and the jeep is now sitting in a ~10g puddle of gas. I shut it off immediately and am now in a blind rage. This thing just breaks now sitting in the driveway not even being used.

So, given its condition (apart from the broken things), it's got the rust damage (to the body at least) taken care of, aftermarket stereo, new tires, new brakes, new water pump, remote start, leather seats and interior all in very good shape, I was hoping to get a fair bit of money for it. But now I am looking at having it towed to the shop to get fixed again, just to try to sell it. I can't tell if I am getting into sunk cost territory or if I should bite the bullet, get this fixed, hopefully it passes emissions, and then put it up for sale. I am sad that the gasoline puddle surrounding the car did not ignite on its own, would have been ideal.

Any thoughts?

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

That Works posted:

I am sad that the gasoline puddle surrounding the car did not ignite on its own, would have been ideal.

Did not ignite, yet. Theres always tomorrow to try again.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

It would be worth getting checked out. Im guessing its a rusted fuel line or fuel pump cover. It will likely cost a fair amount to have fixed, but Im not sure youll attract any buyers as-is. I have a feeling youre going to take a financial bath on it whatever you do, but hopefully less of one when its not spewing fuel.

Standard advice these days is also to see what CarMax and the like would offer for it. If youre ready to cut your losses now, Id scrap it or look for an organization to donate it to.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

That Works posted:

I need some advice from cooler heads about what to do with this vehicle.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, i6, 105,000 miles.
I come outside to see it spraying gasoline over the top of the tank and the jeep is now sitting in a ~10g puddle of gas.
Any thoughts?

Where are you, and how much would you accept for it as-is?

As noted, parts of the fuel system rusted out. At least the fuel pump is working and the tank is intact. How much it'll cost depends on how much of it they'll have to replace.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Here's something that I can't figure out for the life of me because replicating it is a bit of a task. 06 Scion xA having brake problems on cold starts. It's only in <40°F weather that it happens, and the first brake pedal press feels like there’s no booster assistance at all. Once it has come to a complete stop, then it's 100% fine and you'd never know there was an issue. If I let the car warm up for even a minute, it brakes normally on the first pedal press and there's no issue

No vacuum leaks, brake fluid is at the proper level, has been bled recently so it's fresh, and I'm lost

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Something freezing together? I had a car where the parking brake would freeze to the rotor and drag whenever it got around 0 F.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

The Door Frame posted:

Here's something that I can't figure out for the life of me because replicating it is a bit of a task. 06 Scion xA having brake problems on cold starts. It's only in <40°F weather that it happens, and the first brake pedal press feels like there’s no booster assistance at all. Once it has come to a complete stop, then it's 100% fine and you'd never know there was an issue. If I let the car warm up for even a minute, it brakes normally on the first pedal press and there's no issue

No vacuum leaks, brake fluid is at the proper level, has been bled recently so it's fresh, and I'm lost

Sounds like you have a crack in something rubber/a seal for the vacuum booster that's releasing the vacuum. See if a hose or (plastic) fitting is cracked. As the engine warms things up under the hood, the crack closes.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

PainterofCrap posted:

Where are you, and how much would you accept for it as-is?

As noted, parts of the fuel system rusted out. At least the fuel pump is working and the tank is intact. How much it'll cost depends on how much of it they'll have to replace.

Rhode Island, 2k as is for a goon.Will fix and try to sell for $4k otherwise, KBB is 3.7k or so but hard to know what to do with the market being so wonky.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I have a sinking feeling I'm about to get totally hosed. I paid 14k for this NC in December 2020, you can't find an equivalent example anywhere for less than 18k now, and I'm looking at needing at least:

Bumper cover
Quarter panel
Wheel
Tie rod/control arm
Tons of plastic shielding shattered

After I got hit at a stop sign by a teenager turning left in front of me cut the corner and hit me left nose to left nose.

Meanwhile the flatbed that towed it off scratched the poo poo out of and bent the muffler and rear bumper cover and the kid's insurance company isn't answering the phone.

What a two week span. Mrs. Bastard had to have emergency surgery last week, I caught loving covid in the hospital with her, and today was my first day going back to work and blammo. I give up, January, you win. :(

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

tactlessbastard posted:

I have a sinking feeling I'm about to get totally hosed. I paid 14k for this NC in December 2020, you can't find an equivalent example anywhere for less than 18k now, and I'm looking at needing at least:

Bumper cover
Quarter panel
Wheel
Tie rod/control arm
Tons of plastic shielding shattered

After I got hit at a stop sign by a teenager turning left in front of me cut the corner and hit me left nose to left nose.

Meanwhile the flatbed that towed it off scratched the poo poo out of and bent the muffler and rear bumper cover and the kid's insurance company isn't answering the phone.

What a two week span. Mrs. Bastard had to have emergency surgery last week, I caught loving covid in the hospital with her, and today was my first day going back to work and blammo. I give up, January, you win. :(

at least you have a wife :reject:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Do you carry collision?

You do apparently have the kid's insurance information. The kid/owner may not have reported it.

Did the cops show up & take a report?

Do you have another car to drive, or do you need a rental?

PM me if their ins co does not respond.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

PainterofCrap posted:

Do you carry collision?

You do apparently have the kid's insurance information. The kid/owner may not have reported it.

Did the cops show up & take a report?

Do you have another car to drive, or do you need a rental?

PM me if their ins co does not respond.

Yeah, I have collision through USAA, did get cops, report available 'within 72 hours', do not have an alternate vehicle, will need a rental.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Do you have rental coverage on your policy?

If not, there's several ways to get a hefty discount on your rental. Employer benefits (through a program such as Perkspot - saved drat close to $1000 on a 2 week rental through that last summer), Costco membership (via Costco Travel), USAA membership (I know Budget will give you a discount for being a USAA member, don't remember who else - you'll need to book it online using a link from USAA, IIRC? it's been a long time), AAA membership, credit union membership... and make sure to use a credit, not debit, card to pay for it. Keep receipts, tell your claims adjuster you need the kid's insurance to reimburse you, etc etc.

I need to get back into USAA's good graces.. if they'll take me back. :sigh:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 27, 2022