Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Yeah, can I get my mail forwarded to a temporary address for a week? My uh... job... has taken me to a remote location.

It's the abandoned Carnival, the one by route 8. No, you're thinking of the one with the big clown statue. I'm at the one with the big Alice in Wonderland statue. Yup, that's the one. Right next to the abandoned ice cream factory and the headquarters of the company that only makes playing cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Really sucks working outside so often in a city where it rains like 95% of the time.

must have a hell of a drainage system! which is pretty surprising based on the sorry state of the subway, huh.

and how it's always night time here, right. anyone else noticed that? i mean... that ain't natural... don't you think?

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Bane's not doin so good these days. His T levels are lowering and he's on all kinda supplements and crap. Whatever Joe Rogan is promoting. He can't even work up a rage to suplex any of us no more.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Play posted:

must have a hell of a drainage system! which is pretty surprising based on the sorry state of the subway, huh.

and how it's always night time here, right. anyone else noticed that? i mean... that ain't natural... don't you think?

I jus figured it was...kinda moody? Y'know? Set the 'am-bee-ants'. Like NYC, set in Seattle, with extra rain, with the light of being in anchorage. Dat sorta ting. Youz tellin me it ain't like dat over in Sunnyvale?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
I gots enough saved up to quit this sorry gig, I'm movin' outta Gotham for good.

I've already got a hench gig set up in my new neighborhood, I can't imagine they got someone as bad as da Bat over in Metropolis

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

The batman was kicking our rear end the other day and he was holding a half-eaten sandwich while he did. Son of a bitch didn't even pause his lunch break. Do you know what it's like getting your wrist broke by a guy in a batsuit yelling and growling at you with a mouthful of tuna fish? That poo poo's scarier than anything Scarecrow ever did.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I know the money's a lot better here, but I think I'm going to move over to Ivy Town.

My spine hurts when it rains now and at least I know the freakin' Atom's not gonna bash my head in with a 2x4 and hang me from a gargoyle. Plus I am so goddamn sick and tired of that Bruce Wayne rear end in a top hat always being on TV flaunting his money around. This city sucks.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Ha ha ha. You know that new guy, Ronnie? Just moved here from Ohio? A few minutes ago he comes up to me ranting because his first paycheck was just an envelope full of Monopoly money. He asked where the boss was and said he's gonna "tell that clown bastard to shove that fake money up his rear end." Let's go watch, this should be fun!

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Yup, that's kinda what I thought would happen.

"Hey Ronnie, why ya walkin' like that?"

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

bossy lady posted:

The riddler jerked me off last night

That's odd coincidence. I accidentally passed the Riddler Henchperson Aptitude Test by telling the Riddler he sucked his own dick. It wasn't the answer he was looking for to the riddle, but after some deliberation I guess he accepted it as an alternate answer based on the situation.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Gay Ghost sends his regards :gaysper:

This Gray Ghost reboot is gettin weird.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Did uh... did Firefly just rub his nipples when he started that fire?

There's like a half dozen fire guys on the east coast, of course I pick the weird sex pervert one.

Yeah, I uh, got bad news for you buddy. They're all sex perverts.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

You know what? I had a ventriloquist dummy yell at me and threaten to "fill me fulla lead". Batman threw a batarang and ruined my favorite shirt. Robin popped up in front of me and scared me so bad I pissed myself. And then I twisted my ankle trying to jump from rooftop to rooftop while blinded from a flash grenade that Batman threw in my face.

But, all things considered? Not the worst job. At least I don't have to piss in a bottle to make productivity numbers.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

A Fancy Hat posted:

But, all things considered? Not the worst job. At least I don't have to piss in a bottle to make productivity numbers.

If this is a dealbreaker for you, then I'm gonna say right off the bat that you're not gonna want to work for Piss Man.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
No, heist is h-e-i-s-t. Yeah. E-i. No, I know... "I before E," but that doesn't really work anyway. There are a bunch of exceptions: sleigh, weigh, weight, uh, inveigle. it means... it's kind of a villain word, I guess, yeah? it means to sort of flatter your way into something. anyway, h-e-i.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Well, I feel lucky This accounting job at Ace chemical pays pretty well. I even have a skylight right over my desk. It's no corner office, but I at least see the sun.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Boss says to restock the hideout kitchen, but it's 3am and where the gently caress am I going to find clown themed paper plates at this hour? loving goons forgot to buy groceries, but do they forget to restock the clown gas? Nope.

It's tempting to buy regular paper plates and watch the boss lose his poo poo after a rough night with the bat.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Well, the cat’s out of the bag; I’m gonna make some scratch - working with Catwoman!

Whaddaya mean, “only she gets to make the puns”?

Well, what’s the fuckin’ point, then?

Meow.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
So what if Lonzo fell into a vat of acid or Bull got eaten by hyenas? Joker said I'd get a cool ten grand if I stand here and press this button once the Batman shows up. It beats working for Penguin. Cobblepot smells like cheap cigars and fish farts.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm going to become the Jacker. That's right, I'm starting a small business giving handjobs to villains. I think I might even offer package deals for their henchmen, if I can lock down a good insurance package. I'm worried about RSI.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sourdough Sam posted:

Bane's not doin so good these days. His T levels are lowering and he's on all kinda supplements and crap. Whatever Joe Rogan is promoting. He can't even work up a rage to suplex any of us no more.

Yeah, sorry, that was me. I did all the Venom. Got into a whole thing. The Justice League got me in a zero gravity cell now til it wears off, but they let me have my phone.

Slayerjerman posted:

Boss says to restock the hideout kitchen, but it's 3am and where the gently caress am I going to find clown themed paper plates at this hour? loving goons forgot to buy groceries, but do they forget to restock the clown gas? Nope.

It's tempting to buy regular paper plates and watch the boss lose his poo poo after a rough night with the bat.

Friend, let me introduce you to the wonders of the 24 hour party supply store. They make bank on this city.

Or you could just, y'know, break into a place.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I got arrested once in a party supply store. Spent about an hour filling up helium clown balloons, never realized there was a silent alarm. I guess they got tired of all their rubber chickens and clacking teeth going missing all the time. Really, that was probably my most embarrassing fall.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Of course he's Wayne, you numbskulls. Guy's a fuckin' Dracula - lives in a castle, over on Bat Mountain.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Weka posted:

I'm going to become the Jacker. That's right, I'm starting a small business giving handjobs to villains. I think I might even offer package deals for their henchmen, if I can lock down a good insurance package. I'm worried about RSI.

That name's already taken, don't gently caress with the Jacker. He was run over by a radioactive criminally insane power jack and gained its powers.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

man scarecrow took that line from macheavelli about how it's better to be fearerd than loved to heart

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the only way anyone is afraid of scarecrow is if he drugs them first.

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

That b*tch catwoman is lurking around...when i get my hands on that b*tch i'm gonna make her regret being such a b*tch...b*tch b*tch b*tch...

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Of course he's Wayne, you numbskulls. Guy's a fuckin' Dracula - lives in a castle, over on Bat Mountain.

Speaking of which is Dracula looking for any goons? That could be fun.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

RBA Starblade posted:

Speaking of which is Dracula looking for any goons? That could be fun.

Do you like eating spiders?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*writes up effort post on r/antiwork about tweedledum and tweedledee threatening to fire anyone who calls in due to covid or who doesn't vote for trump*

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

working for maxi zeus used to be alright but the last time he got sent to arkham he discovered religion and got real weird

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Xenocides posted:

Do you like eating spiders?

[mugs to camera, tongue swollen] "It'th a lithing."

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the only way anyone is afraid of scarecrow is if he drugs them first.

Hey like some of us may suffer from Formidophobia. Like not me of course. I am big tough thug and all, but like yeah some people may suffer form that for very legitimate reason, and we should respect that being scared of scarecrows is a very understandable thing for someone to be scared of. LIKE SCARE. IT'S IN THE loving NAME. loving CREPPY LOOKING FUCKS.

but, um yeah. I'm all good with that stuff.

Anyway I'm doing some work with the penguin. I like penguins. Always look so friendly and happy.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Flinger posted:

That b*tch catwoman is lurking around...when i get my hands on that b*tch i'm gonna make her regret being such a b*tch...b*tch b*tch b*tch...

Found the goon from the arkham games.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah, guns are useful, but I think I'm going to try to take the bat with a fist fight.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

ikanreed posted:

Yeah, guns are useful, but I think I'm going to try to take the bat with a fist fight.

this guy gets it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
*gets beaten up by an 11 year old child in bright red clothing*

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

ikanreed posted:

*gets beaten up by an 11 year old child in bright red clothing*

*again*

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
My t4 is just hahahahaha written on a balloon. Thanks Joker no tax refund for me this year.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
So there we were, 12,000ft about to perform the most idiotic aerial manuver ever to grapple this CIA plane to fake a death and capture like, I dunno, the only scientist that can carry out our boss'-bosses plan. Whom by the way we've never seen or met, but boss says is really some broad...

Anyway, boss leans in and says something, of course we've got the back of the plane wide open, it's loud as gently caress and he's got some luchadoure mask fetish so he's mumbling through the drat thing like some Scottish Darth Vader...

Well, I nod and give thumbs up, no clue what he said, but apparently he didn't like my response, so he grabs me and loving literally breaks my loving spine. So here I am on the floor of this cargo plane without medical care until it lands in whatever lovely country.

TLDR, don't hench for Bane, if you don't want a broken spine and mountains of medical debt. Because that's how you end up stuck in Gotham General for the rest of your miserable existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
you hear something?