Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Braksgirl posted:

Are Covid farts a thing? If so, he’s got his first symptom. Send help.
In that case I've had Covid my entire life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/SDonziger/statu...ingawful.com%2F

Vote

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Can't sleep, took a dive down the good old "what random thing are the people writing fanfic for that strikes me as weird" hole.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we got our free covid tests in the mail today. i had no idea you have to put it up your butt to get the results and i doubt i'm going to take those tests. i'll just go to the doctor to get tested next time because there's already too much stuff up my drat bunthole! working out some stand-up. let me know if you're pissed

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I had the same small group of friends over last night for Mario Party/Kart that I’ve had over several times now, and every time both of the cats run and cower in the basement all night.

Except last night my favorite sweet shy baby boy slinked up the stairs and came to investigate everyone and then was cautiously okay with hanging out with everyone for the rest of the night :3::3:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

That sounds like my cat. She’s 17 and still runs for cover when someone comes over. Give her an hour or two and she’ll come out though. It was awful when she was younger. I’d have to go get her out of some weird spots she got stuck in.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Joe Biden turned out to be poo poo?!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Joe Biden turned out to be poo poo?!

Oh word???

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Most progressive president since FDR!*

*conditions apply

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Watched Last Duel last night and it was really good. The final fight was brutal.

It’s funny that in real life, the two men were similar ages, where Driver is like 20 years younger than Damon. Blond Affleck with a goatee feels very late 90s fashion to me.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

Bird in a Blender posted:

Watched Last Duel last night and it was really good. The final fight was brutal.

It’s funny that in real life, the two men were similar ages, where Driver is like 20 years younger than Damon. Blond Affleck with a goatee feels very late 90s fashion to me.

I thought it was a little long to be honest but agree it was very good. I am not sure it needed the 3 parts but understand what it was going for. Blond Affleck went with the timeless I'm a douchebag look and acted like it perfectly.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Intruder posted:

Oh hey that movie Nobody where Bob Odenkirk is a badass street fighter is on HBO Max now. Guess I'll check it out

watched it yesterday

it owned

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Braksgirl posted:

You have NO idea. For the record, it’s all the dudes in the house have Covid. I still maintain boys are dumb.

My main idea about gender relations is that boys are dumb and girls are crazy. Like women will get along better with men if they understand, "oh he's a loving dumbass" and men will get along better with women if they understand "oh, she's gonna do something a rational person wouldn't do sometime in the next week."

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Skwirl posted:

My main idea about gender relations is that boys are dumb and girls are crazy. Like women will get along better with men if they understand, "oh he's a loving dumbass" and men will get along better with women if they understand "oh, she's gonna do something a rational person wouldn't do sometime in the next week."

I am very dumb, but man if you give me the choice I'm going to randomly bang my head against things so I'm not going to throw any shade against anyone.

e: Well wait, I can think of some guys dumber than I am.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jan 22, 2022

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I very regularly have to remind my friends that I have an advanced degree whenever I do something stupid just to prove that, yes, we can all make bad decisions no matter who we are.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Reminds me of that study where they left people in a room with a device that shocked you. Men shocked themselves at an astonishingly higher rate than women.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Silly Burrito posted:

Well hell, lump me in with with the chat thread Covid Crew. One of my kids got it, now I have it, but I must be asymptomatic because I feel fine.

This is why I wanted to stay home this week and work from home so I didn't potentially pass this crap around and now I'm glad I did.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. When I had COVID, I basically spent two days in bed but was otherwise fine.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Vertical Lime posted:

watched it yesterday

it owned

Yeah it was pretty good. I was surprised that Odenkirk was actually convincing as a scary guy although it did get pretty cartoony in the final act

e: whooooooooooooops

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1484900668162850816

Intruder fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jan 22, 2022

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Ali Alexander turned out to be a poo poo?!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Add me to TFF COVID list.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

wandler20 posted:

RESET THE CLOCK

feel better soon

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

LeeMajors posted:

RESET THE CLOCK

feel better soon

Thanks. I've got a pretty sore throat and a mild cough. Mucinex seems to be doing the trick.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

wandler20 posted:

Thanks. I've got a pretty sore throat and a mild cough. Mucinex seems to be doing the trick.

It's probably been said a hundred times in this thread, but it bears repeating: Keep yourself hydrated. I generally drink 3 - 4 liters of water a day (one of my blood pressure meds has diuretic side effects), but when I was sick with the 'rona, I upped that to six liters.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

wandler20 posted:

I keep telling people not to get sick!

Feel better dude.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Skwirl posted:

Well I was mostly joking, but we did have a story about a dude who put his dick in a toaster oven soo......

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Today I'm gonna crawl under the house to find out if we have a water leak or what might be causing all the condensation along one wall in the bedroom. Yes yes moist jokes but we got the stucco repaired and it's still happening so I think there could be a water leak. If it's not under the house, it might be the ancient outdoor sprinkler system which has its control box thing right outside that corner of the house, it's not supposed to have water in it but maybe the valve going to it is leaking or something.

January home repairs rule

for all of you with covid, I hope you get well soon and completely

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Leperflesh posted:

Today I'm gonna crawl under the house to find out if we have a water leak or what might be causing all the condensation along one wall in the bedroom. Yes yes moist jokes but we got the stucco repaired and it's still happening so I think there could be a water leak. If it's not under the house, it might be the ancient outdoor sprinkler system which has its control box thing right outside that corner of the house, it's not supposed to have water in it but maybe the valve going to it is leaking or something.

January home repairs rule

for all of you with covid, I hope you get well soon and completely

I'm having similar issues in my apartment building, there's apparently massive amounts of condensation in my apartment building through the water lines that is dripping down the outside of my toilet tank and pooling around it. I'm skeptical of what the management is saying about it being the aftermath of the massive cold snap we had, because the amount of water I've had to pick up is just way too much to be that simple. I've had to run literally all my towels through the dryer twice in the last 3 days, where the gently caress is all this water coming from, and why did this not happen sooner if it's from the cold snap?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

wandler20 posted:

Hope you feel better. If you've got nose congestion, keep your head propped while you sleep, clean it out prior to sleeping with a neti pot. The lingering cough was the worst part for me, but ended up being fine otherwise.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

seiferguy posted:

Hope you feel better. If you've got nose congestion, keep your head propped while you sleep, clean it out prior to sleeping with a neti pot. The lingering cough was the worst part for me, but ended up being fine otherwise.

I appreciate the tip! I've been pounding water as Timby suggested. Feeling decent.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I felt miserable with covid for more than 10 days.

I keep hearing about people who are basically right back at it after a couple days and I am green with envy!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I keep wondering if I got COVID because I spent a week feeling congested, and having a slight cough, teste negative though. Just thinking maybe I got a mild case of it. Seems almost impossible that I somehow didn't get it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I felt miserable with covid for more than 10 days.

I keep hearing about people who are basically right back at it after a couple days and I am green with envy!

Yeah I got OG COVID almost two years ago now (lol) and I had to lay down in the shower and halfway up the stairs. poo poo destroyed me

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Spoeank posted:

Ali Alexander turned out to be a poo poo?!

Thinks are not looking good for alex and roger with this and Stuart rhodes’ indictment.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Tweets I am enjoying:

https://twitter.com/damondillman/status/1484942429388161024?s=21

https://twitter.com/appstate_fb/status/1484692208259375110?s=21

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

:pusheen:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh hey it’s gently caress Grayson Allen o’clock

https://twitter.com/nbcsbulls/status/1484719931065257999?s=21

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Oh hey it’s gently caress Grayson Allen o’clock

https://twitter.com/nbcsbulls/status/1484719931065257999?s=21

Followup:

https://twitter.com/thescore/status/1484991886851031044?s=21

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Caruso noooo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/AskAManager/status/1484967544876408838

welp this fuckin' sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

I would ask how this is legal but lol this is America.