Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I genuinely don't know who wins tomorrow but I'm cool with any of the AFC reps and basically none of the NFC lol

Oh IDK Rams are p cool I guess and the Niners aren't awful but nobody is cool like the Bengals, Chiefs, and Bills IMO

Yeah go AFC.

Would maybe root for the Rams or 9ers over the Chiefs but not sure enough to care and also it probably won't be them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Would be hilarious if the Packers win the Super Bowl and go to the White House. :lol:

he will be sitting that one out

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
And at the risk of a continued dumb derail unlike Rodgers I actually watched Bidens 2 hour press conference just like most of them and it was objectively fine but when you only get sent endless amounts of weird 5 second clips sent to you on GTTR or RMBLR or whatever those CHUD social media platforms are called yeah you believe dumb lies about it.

Anyway go Handsome Jimmy

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

hrollins posted:

I'm dead, Throw Rogan is the best nickname. Thank you for the laugh.

The MLK of Horse Paste

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:lol:

Brought to you by FanDuel. Can’t wait for the next big “gambling in sports” scandal!

I honestly can't listen to his podcast anymore. I've fully moved over to Pardon My Take and couldn't be happier.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I hope Rodgers leaves.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

“Fake White House set” is literally a mainstay Q Anon conspiracy going back to last January that Biden is a fake president serving in some fake underground White House so nah I’m not giving the crazy anti vaxxer the benefit of the doubt that he just meant something about setting the Oval Office up for a tv interview which makes no sense.

It would be very funny for the Packers to win the Superbowl and Aaron get invited to the white house and think he’s in a fake building the whole time though

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The MLK of Horse Paste

I stand corrected.

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Styles Bitchley posted:

Hoping Nick Bosa has a good game against Throw Rogan

we don't root for injuries but

:emptyquote:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Koirhor posted:

It would be very funny for the Packers to win the Superbowl and Aaron get invited to the white house and think he’s in a fake building the whole time though

He’s been there before. :lol:

“It was definitely smaller than last time. :hurr:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Vintersorg posted:

I hope Rodgers leaves.

like, pulls an antonio brown tonight, or

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Koirhor posted:

I unfortunately can’t make jokes about him going to hang out in Tim Thomas’ bunker anymore after it turned out that he fell off the face of the earth because the guy has been dealing with hell concussion issues for a decade.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
I hope Aaron Rodgers knees explode through his dick

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

wow he's playin all the hits. even a not-so-veiled comment indicating that he buys Trump's lies about the election

I also like the blatantly incorrect statistics he tries to cite even though he clearly has no idea what he's trying to say about that. yes, 78& of vaccinated covid deaths had comorbidities. how does this not make it a pandemic of the unvaccinated?

what a loving moron

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'm not owned, I'm not owned I insist as I drop a dime to Randall Cobb.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Would be hilarious if the Packers win the Super Bowl and go to the White House. :lol:

Yes, when TFF's collective heads explode as Rodgers is flanked by JFK Jr. and President Trump.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Styles Bitchley posted:

we don't root for injuries but

it's not an injury if all that's left of him is a pink mist of undifferentiated tissue.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN

Kirios posted:

I honestly can't listen to his podcast anymore. I've fully moved over to Pardon My Take and couldn't be happier.

McAfee himself I can deal with, if he was just talking about football. But his obnoxious bro gallery(WUT!) is pretty as the kids say, cringe. And even before the Fanduel payday they just pushed and talked about gambling poo poo. Like I bet on games but I don't care about your superboost poo poo or what the over is. These guys need to make gambling podcasts, just talk about football. I care about who to bet on about as much as I care about fantasy picks. PMT is great but they are going that way too. Gambling going to take over just about all sports media.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Paracausal posted:

I hope Aaron Rodgers knees explode through his dick

Bruh, im a Vikings and I would never harbour this much weird hatred...

Lol

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Play posted:

wow he's playin all the hits. even a not-so-veiled comment indicating that he buys Trump's lies about the election

I also like the blatantly incorrect statistics he tries to cite even though he clearly has no idea what he's trying to say about that. yes, 78& of vaccinated covid deaths had comorbidities. how does this not make it a pandemic of the unvaccinated?

what a loving moron

Uhh, he's really good at throwing a football - how does that not translate to epidemiology exactly?

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1485055724237594630?t=6VZXQxOYNIevEn2VbOI8Fw&s=19

6 days seems uh quick

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Silly Burrito posted:

and the sexting too

Exactly, a scandal we can all agree made perfect sense. This Aaron poo poo is just brain melting.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Styles Bitchley posted:

Gambling going to take over just about all sports media.

sports media? try sports

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What are the odds Rodgers is covid positive as we speak?

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

DURRRR BIG JEFFFFFF

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Stealin' dis

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
QAaron

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChristianArcand/status/1485053939414409218

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

“Fake White House set” is literally a mainstay Q Anon conspiracy going back to last January that Biden is a fake president serving in some fake underground White House so nah I’m not giving the crazy anti vaxxer the benefit of the doubt that he just meant something about setting the Oval Office up for a tv interview which makes no sense.

Imagine of the Packers win the Super Bowl and he is invited to the White House. It'll be awkward AF.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
The funniest outcome is that dumb rumor about Rodgers bowing out of the Super Bowl to make a point about COVID. If the Bills or Bengals are the beneficiaries all the better.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Styles Bitchley posted:

McAfee himself I can deal with, if he was just talking about football. But his obnoxious bro gallery(WUT!) is pretty as the kids say, cringe. And even before the Fanduel payday they just pushed and talked about gambling poo poo. Like I bet on games but I don't care about your superboost poo poo or what the over is. These guys need to make gambling podcasts, just talk about football. I care about who to bet on about as much as I care about fantasy picks. PMT is great but they are going that way too. Gambling going to take over just about all sports media.

PMT is a Barstool podcast, and Barstool is owned by Penn National Gaming, which is a gambling firm

The US still has quite a ways to go before reaching English levels of gambling saturation

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Play posted:

sports media? try sports

it just started in new york

might as well have been a national holiday

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Ugh Joe Buck

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Hope Rodgers is injured and embarrassed this game. Eat a dick you rear end in a top hat

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Godzilla07 posted:

PMT is a Barstool podcast, and Barstool is owned by Penn National Gaming, which is a gambling firm

The US still has quite a ways to go before reaching English levels of gambling saturation

Wait Portnoy doesn’t directly own Barstool anymore?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Oh god it’s a Buck/Aikman game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

BGrifter posted:

The funniest outcome is that dumb rumor about Rodgers bowing out of the Super Bowl to make a point about COVID. If the Bills or Bengals are the beneficiaries all the better.

He’s not going to do that, the Super Bowl is the pinnacle of his whole stupid life. He’s all about himself.