Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
images_you_can_hear

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

That's right. Post my favorite, not mrpwase's

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: I'm existing just for listing!!! > PYF mrpwase's mmrnmhrm

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

The Bloop posted:

Boy are you in the right place

That's right. The only place to fight the memes is to chuckle on the front line

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I spent the meme wars in a foxhole but the plinko horses kept falling on me endlessly

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Send this to fucker carlshit for his show

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

They both are and they're dating

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bismuth posted:

Absolute Queens

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Phosphine posted:

That image in the last panel here is a 4D Rubik's Cube. If you can solve a regular cube, and want to get hosed in the head, look it up.
Yawn.

You'd think a five-dimensional maze would be fun but moving through a 2x2x2x2x2 cube gives you 32 rooms to check. If the side is of length three, 243. Of length five, 3125, the same number of rooms as a 55x55 flat maze.

I recommend fractional dimensional mazes for a reasonably fun challenge.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Bismuth posted:

Have we considered the possibility that M&Ms were all completely genderless before (because they're candy obviously), but then had gender roles arbitrarily forced on them by uncaring marketing analysts?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Fister Roboto posted:

Have we considered the possibility that M&Ms were all completely genderless before (because they're candy obviously), but then had gender roles arbitrarily forced on them by uncaring marketing analysts?

naw, green and brown just had their nuts removed

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

I'm watching this instead of going back to work. Help

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Fister Roboto posted:

Gender roles huh? That sounds lib cuck pronoun bullshit. Brown and green are girls that that's the way it's always been! Please ignore that they've only been portrayed as women since the 90s, this is actually very serious and important to foundational americanism.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tree Bucket posted:

I'm watching this instead of going back to work. Help

From the sound of it you are being helped

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

This fake burnt out pixel angers me deeply.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.

So…is adult bed wetting something I need to concern myself about in the near future? I haven’t pissed the bed in the entire time since my memory starts, but this person who can spell and operate a computer apparently thinks it’s just some normal thing everyone can relate to, so I’m a bit worried.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
M&Ms are basically little balls so they're male. But wait that's not phallic at all! so maybe they're female. Yeah the cross section is round and if you bite one in half it's definitely yonic. Must be female. But they're multicolored, which must be to attract mates so they must be male. But they're sweet; female. But hard on the outside, so any sweetness is hidden; male.

:allbuttons:

I'm gonna go check out what's underneath my bag of sugar just to be sure.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

M&Ms are basically little balls so they're male. But wait that's not phallic at all! so maybe they're female. Yeah the cross section is round and if you bite one in half it's definitely yonic. Must be female. But they're multicolored, which must be to attract mates so they must be male. But they're sweet; female. But hard on the outside, so any sweetness is hidden; male.

:allbuttons:

I'm gonna go check out what's underneath my bag of sugar just to be sure.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

chglcu posted:

So…is adult bed wetting something I need to concern myself about in the near future? I haven’t pissed the bed in the entire time since my memory starts, but this person who can spell and operate a computer apparently thinks it’s just some normal thing everyone can relate to, so I’m a bit worried.

Buddy you can piss yourself whenever you want, you don't only have to do it in bed.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I just throw out all that bullshit and massive deflate the price of everything then only give my players rewards of like, one gold twenty silver for a quest.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
https://youtu.be/bCpBT4Qa9ZY

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Saving this, I feel it will come in handy in the future.

Stabby McDamage
Dec 11, 2005

Doctor Rope

Bismuth posted:

Bismuth posted:

Drawing attention to this Very Good Reply.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

:qq:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

heh, ill be taking this

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

code:
<NES> lol
<NES> I download something from Napster
<NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
<NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
<NES> "getting my meme back fucker"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Bismuth posted:

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011