Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ikanreed posted:

*gets beaten up by an 11 year old child in bright red clothing*

Like we've all been there. But that red dress kid, probably like son of that alien dude who wears a cape, of a greek god or some crap. Did a little googling last night, did you know their was a Mayan god of bats. Camazotz. God of night, dark and sacrifice and poo poo. That's exactly who batman is man, like dark, night, bats. That loving batman. he's like that mayan god or something. I dunno.

Can we just like take out some peoples hearts as like offerings to him or something and he'll lay off? Wait was that Mayans or azatecs that did that poo poo. Ah man, like I can keep up with this ancient god religious poo poo. Like there's just to many loving gods that exist man. that are loving on tv. arghhh!!!

All my Alaskan crim mates don't have to deal with any of this crap. Just like pull out a gun, say gimmie your money, then they have money. Ahh what ever lets just go and find some people to take hearts from I guess. :smith:

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jan 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

"So the first time I'm working a job in Gotham, it's for Freeze, and of course Batman shows up, and you know what I do? I launch myself into a flying jump kick, except I slip and rack my nuts on a chair, and all the boys stop advancing on Bats and start laughing. I hear a snort escape that fishbowl that frozen freak wears on his head. Then I start throwing up from the pain and I swear to god through my tears I see the goddamned Batman crack a little grin. Needless to say, his little moment of levity lasts about half a second before he starts crippling all the boys for life before disabling Freeze's suit with some gizmo. He doesn't even bother cuffing me because I'm just writhing on the floor in pain. Fortunately, Two-Face decided to hold up the Second National Bank just about this time so I was able to get away before the cops showed up."

Jeez, I didn't ask for your life story, just how you ended up working for Crazy Quilt

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
“Don’t work for freeze if you got a bad back,jonny wuz carrying nitrogen canisters to the truck and freeze “accidentally” got the floor all slippy and icey as bats wuz chasin’ im’ down,now jonny’s got a back like a pretzel a canister valve stuck in his head and a batarang in his rear end”.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Head Bee Guy posted:

you hear something?

You’re being paranoid. It’s probably just the wind.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Gotta say, I never thought Sid the Squid would get that far. He's an inspiration to all of us.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You’re being paranoid. It’s probably just the wind.

Wait, what was that?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Oh, nevermind. It was nothing. Just the bat.

...!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

You know, Gotham's economy's really turned around now that it's all completely legitimate businesses and clown gas factories. It seemed pretty dire for a while.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Man, I'm glad I didn't take that job working for Falcone. I heard Batman busted up the shipment and the guys handling security and loading. I'll just be happy picking up extra shifts for a while here on the docks while Jimmy and the rest of those numbskulls get out of the hospital and/or prison. Yep, everything's coming up me.

*Dies that night in a Penguin/Black Mask gang war crossfire as both sides try to hijack some WayneTech macguffins off a cargo ship*

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
whoa tha bat just beat up 5 of my thug buddies?!?!

better try takin him on alone myself wid this rust metal pipe!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*works for anarky manning a riot ribs truck, feeding the homeless and down trodden*

*gets beaten up, robbed and disappeared by the portland police bureau*

*days later the riot ribs truck returns to the street rebranded as a waynecorp mobile charity platform, also dick grayson announces his portland mayoral bid*

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

did you ever notice how there's a lot of parity between heroes and villains?

like, batman's just a dude, nah nah, I've heard the rumors too, they're bullshit. he's just a dude, one time when I was working for catwoman I walked in on her pegging him up the rear end, tights all around his ankles and everything, or like, you remember phil krupinninsky? yeah, big guy, not too bright, well one time I saw him land a lucky haymaker on batman, staggered him good, he was punch drunk for a solid half a minute. point is, batman's just a dude, fucks bleeds and shits just like us.

then you get like superman who's an alien of superhuman power or, like the spectre who's straight up the right hand of god. you know, superman mostly fights other aliens and the spectre fights, like, demons or something. point is heros and villains are usually pretty evenly matched and I guess they should be.

but here's the rub, superman's main foe is lex luthor, just a dude, just a rich rear end in a top hat. superman shouldn't be fighting luthor, batman should be fighting luthor. they're both just dudes, batman's gotta have some money stashed away to be able to afford all his cars and gadgets and poo poo so it's a safe assumption that they're both rich dudes. so yeah, point is that batman should be fighting luthor and then he should go after that rear end in a top hat wayne

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

"hey kid, I ain't never seen you around here before, what's your name?"

"robin..sley. yup that's my name rob insley"

"you ain't related to that jay insley liberal is ya?

"nah, can't stand the tree hugger"

later

"yeah, I was talkin' to that new kid on the dock, rob insley, good kid. domino mask is a weird thing to be wearing, but I guess it's a step up from those earlobe stretching plugs the last kid had"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Yeah, I tried to rob a few gas stations with a few guys but some guy in just a ballgag and a bird speedo showed up and kicked the poo poo out of us. I'm not even sure if he was a superhero...Anyway at least Penguin has dental y'know.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I've got an MBA from Harvard and you're only offering me assistant to guy holding a wrench?

I hate this loving bullshit economy

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Boy I sure hope that groundhog don't see his shadow this year, that god damned Punxsutawney Phil. We bedda not get six extra weeks of winta. Tryin to do a job when tha only uniforms they gives ya is a pair of boots, some jeans and a pair of suspendas ain't easy when the cold is freezin ya.

Hard enough puttin food on tha table, and ya gotta pay for ya own socks an underpants an toidle necks. I got called in on a job when my lady was at the laundry, had to do it in just the suspendas and boots.

Maybe we betta start one ah them unions.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Us, take on the Bat, all at once? This your first day or something? No, kid, we charge him one by one.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I just moved here from Metropolis. Believe me, it's gonna be easy street henching here. Every single cop besides Gordon is on the take. Plus there's no super-hearing or x-ray vision to worry about, just some guy with a cape and binoculars. Oh, Batman is strong and fast and dodges gunfire? Ooohhh, I'm fricking scared. On my last job, Superman heard Toyman monologing from halfway across the city, broke through a wall, and wrapped me and the boys up in a steel girder literally before the sound of him busting into the warehouse reached my ears. Think about that.

I mean, I guess I might be able to dodge a batarang. You ain't dodging heat vision; he is already looking at the gun in your hand, and bam! it's melted. Sure, I might be the first guy Batman grabs, but if I'm not, I've got a whole clip of bullets to fire. All it takes is one shot. You know how many bullets it takes to stop Superman? Neither do I. Like I said, youse guys have it easy here in Gotham.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I needed a step down from being with an evil organization after working for Nestle.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Does it ever bother you that da boss just calls us all Rocko?

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Yvershek posted:

I needed a step down from being with an evil organization after working for Nestle.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Okay you guys know the plan. We wait until the moon is full, then we drive to an alley with steam billowing up from the sewer grates, and linger about while Kevin and Jake unload the truck.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I've been huffing Scarecrow's fear gas for months and I think I'm ready to admit I have a problem. I can't even get going in the morning without a hallucination about a giant flaming dog chasing me through a graveyard.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Scarecrow has somehow managed to gas the bat at least six times this year with his fear gas, so I asked him, why not just load up on aerosoled bleach or asbestos dust or cyanide gas or something instead, and he sat there for a loooooong time before he said something about me "missing the point" and then kinda wandered off.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he hates that everyone is way more afraid of joker or even bane

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Committing workplace harassment by humming the Batman theme around Rocko after he got PTSD from being hung upside down from a bridge.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Evah since I started henchin I cants go to pokah night no more cause every time I gets a good hands I have lil blue lightnin' ovah mah head!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Eclipse12 posted:

Scarecrow has somehow managed to gas the bat at least six times this year with his fear gas, so I asked him, why not just load up on aerosoled bleach or asbestos dust or cyanide gas or something instead, and he sat there for a loooooong time before he said something about me "missing the point" and then kinda wandered off.

I wonder if I can mix fear gas, joker gas AND venom...

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Just bottle Rocko's farts.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

unloading canisters labeled “CLOWN GAS” from a dilapidated boat

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
No I work for A toymaker not The toymaker. Hoffman Toys. It's pretty good, nice place, they have a box you can put in ideas for toys in, I had an idea for a doll that... what? Jesus mom no they're not going to "murder me to steal my ideas" it just goes toward my bonus and I can win a few days off. This is why I never visit. Christ I'm glad dad custody when he moved away.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Am I the only one who thought Clayface was wearing some kind o' costume or somethin'? He's uh... he's really a big ol' mud man, huh?

You know, back in high school I wanted to work with dolphins. Never had the brains for it but uh... didn't really think this was gonna be my future. Working with a guy what's made of out mud. So that stuff I hosed offa my shoes was uh... that was him. Wild.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Head Bee Guy posted:

you hear something?

It's just the rats probably...

*gets scrotum punched through own rear end in a top hat by tiny circus performer*

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

A Fancy Hat posted:

Am I the only one who thought Clayface was wearing some kind o' costume or somethin'? He's uh... he's really a big ol' mud man, huh?

You know, back in high school I wanted to work with dolphins. Never had the brains for it but uh... didn't really think this was gonna be my future. Working with a guy what's made of out mud. So that stuff I hosed offa my shoes was uh... that was him. Wild.

No, Tony. He's made outa' clay. Clay. Face. Geeze where does da' boss find dese guys?

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Took a gig driving a truck and didn't ask a lot of questions.

Bapman make truck asplode and it was full of fear gas.

I live in hopsital now.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Look, I'm just saying why don't we take our gang of perfect assassins who can kill any world leader on the planet whenever we want, and kill some fossil fuel executives?

I know it won't achieve the boss's goal of "curing the planet of the disease of humanity" or whatever, but when I signed up for environmental justice, this isn't what I had in mind.

Fine, fine, I'll keep loading explosives into the vat of toxic chemicals buried deep beneath the earth. Sheesh.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

You guys seriously need to look at working for this Captain Stingaree guy.

First of all, he pays for our costumes. He's so into the pirate thing that he goes all out. So that's my Halloweens, renaissance festivals, all that stuff taken care of. Plus, 90% of the time, Batman doesn't even bother with us. He's too busy with the big guys, and the cops don't know what to do when you swing in on a rope and start yelling about plunder or whatever.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Youse guys hurry up and load those barrels of clown gas. This place gives me the creeps.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
So we get to the pottery factory and guess what? Not abandoned. Still making stuff. We ended up just kinda standing around awkward like for a while and then left. Real nice guys though, gave me this mug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

The Voice of Labor posted:

batman should be fighting luthor.

Buddy, you don't get it. What SHOULD be don't matter to these types, and ESPECIALLY Luthor. I met 'im when he was having a brief tete a tete with Joker, guy was radiating so much arrogance and ego that I was amazed his head didn't split down the middle because his body needed to form a second dick for all the big dick energy intimidation he was pumping out every second. Never stopped. At 11, the whole time.

Superman don't fight Luthor. Luthor fights Superman.