Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Marzzle posted:

snake babe maxwell slurping epsteins entire foot while he makes the ahego face in the private plane footrub photo

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

FFT posted:

for instance: how many of Epstein's accusers have loving died?

The 727 AirStair precludes many of these as a possibility

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Suplex Liberace posted:

i agree with you but im always confused as to why Spacey, he is just an actor not a industrialist or old money. Guess he was just a personality type someone thought they could use or the best of the cold blooded power hungry monsters.

it's because he's a cold blooded psychopath, he is literally Keyser Söze irl

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

How did the culture of British Boarding Schools develop wrt to the whole molestation thing? Is it still going on?

e: Like are Etonians still canned naked by headmasters and go on to sodomize younger peers as prefects, or are there just weird cultural remnants?

Corporal punishment was banned by law in private schools between 1998 and 2003 (different times in England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland ) State schools banned it in 86, but it was rare even then. No idea what the rate of noncing is like since then, but probably higher than anyone would like.

Pipski has issued a correction as of 04:19 on Jan 23, 2022

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

spacey is a supreme talent. i saw him carry iceman cometh on his own, blackmailing the queen of england into killing his accusers is small potatos compared to that

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

his brother using the language of a vessel is pretty sad.

i can't imagine being twisted into a hosed up little puppet that propagates your abuse like some hosed up automoton that's fuelled by human misery but probably best if we retire that perspective from reality on the whole

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I was watching some random episode of one hit wonderland on YouTube and all of a sudden it's talking about Spacey's agent / camera man.. turns out the agent is from some 90s boy band and Spacey is his only client

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

theflyingexecutive posted:

"at least" lol

Epstein only sticks out because of how desperate he was for attention and status. he had a big dumb plane and a big dumb island with whacky poo poo on it and had paparazzi at big dumb parties he threw so he could get his picture taken with famous people. there are a lot more Epsteins out there you'll never hear about because they're not so blatant about it.

also geffen and spacey wouldn't be epsteins, they'd be clients.

I just heard about the Franklin scandal so yeah there’s always more

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

500excf type r posted:

I was watching some random episode of one hit wonderland on YouTube and all of a sudden it's talking about Spacey's agent / camera man.. turns out the agent is from some 90s boy band and Spacey is his only client

lmfao i saw that one.

todd in the shadows deserves a bigger viewer base. I don't even like the music he does but he's an honest music critic which is just loving unheard of

trainwreckords is my poo poo though

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Riot Bimbo posted:

lmfao i saw that one.

todd in the shadows deserves a bigger viewer base. I don't even like the music he does but he's an honest music critic which is just loving unheard of

trainwreckords is my poo poo though

For sure. The most enjoyable episodes are ones for songs/bands/genres I have no knowledge of or interest in prior to watching.

Hell I think there was a link from this thread before about the rise and fall of soft jazz which was tangentially related to electronic surveillance but learning about the development and history of the music itself was super fascinating

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
I think it's pretty much a metaphysical certitude that geffen is more than just a client. If don henley is calling you because he murdered a fifteen year old and you can and do successfully make that go away, you are decidedly more than just another client.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Pipski posted:

Corporal punishment was banned by law in private schools between 1998 and 2003 (different times in England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland ) Public schools banned it in 86, but it was rare even then. No idea what the rate of noncing is like since then, but probably higher than anyone would like.

Meanwhile in Missouri my school was beating people with a wooden paddle in 2009.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I thought it was Brian Singer and David Geffen but it sounds like sexual assault is endemic to the talent industry.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Meanwhile in Missouri my school was beating people with a wooden paddle in 2009.

Presumably that didn’t develop into an Old Boys network though. I guess I’m wrapping my head around how being abused came to be an elite pedigree.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my grandfather taught a sort of advanced high school shop class until 2000. at the beginning of each year he would have the boys design and create the paddle he would use on them. at the end of the year the paddle went up on the wall with the collection for next generation(s) to see.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

some years they were like the platonic ideal exemplar of a paddle. other years you could tell they were trying to think about how to make it hurt less. more often you could tell they were trying to make it hurt more. there was a very smart and meta tiny paddle from the early 80s and since it was the only one there was an implied rule you couldnt do that poo poo again.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

Presumably that didn’t develop into an Old Boys network though. I guess I’m wrapping my head around how being abused came to be an elite pedigree.

from the perspective of the networking of power it doesn't matter about the abuse itself, its about the networks of secrecy and thus trust that develop.

same reason George W Bush, Steven Mnuchin, John Kerry, William F. Buckley Jr., and William Howard Taft all jacked off into the same coffin (not at the same time of course) while spilling their sexual secrets, its not because the sexual secrets or coffin-jacking itself are often that meaningful, but its the network of secrecy and trust that the ritual creates.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

What happens when the coffin fills up completely?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

taqueso posted:

What happens when the coffin fills up completely?

Are you familiar with the rules of ookie cookie

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Egg Moron posted:

totally different styles of organized institutional pedophilia

like comparing yakuza and La Cosa Nostra

in that they're separate entities but that it's not unheard of that yakuza do deals with our coast

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

from the perspective of the networking of power it doesn't matter about the abuse itself, its about the networks of secrecy and thus trust that develop.

same reason George W Bush, Steven Mnuchin, John Kerry, William F. Buckley Jr., and William Howard Taft all jacked off into the same coffin (not at the same time of course) while spilling their sexual secrets, its not because the sexual secrets or coffin-jacking itself are often that meaningful, but its the network of secrecy and trust that the ritual creates.

:nsa:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

there is also, incidentally, black magic going on too.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_massacre

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cached Money posted:

I'm pretty convinced that Spacey is in a higher tier of the illuminati than Epstein ever was

he played himself in a movie directed by Bryan Singer lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/crackconnoisser/status/1484936011402653712

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

smarxist posted:

maybe the time compression plot from final fantasy 8 was about liberalism, going to turn this thesis over in my brain for awhile

this proposal hit my brain like a bomb going off and now my eye is twitching

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://twitter.com/chaosmansonbook/status/1485320847279620097

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
Great to know that the abusive manipulator who legitimized celebrities buying and selling women with other celebrities didn't have any of Charlie's stag reels

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Ace of Baes posted:

even if if theorize brace is lying about it being ironic and you think he was doing literal Nazi or white supremacist stuff he was still, a. Hooked on heroin, b. Basically a kid still, like I've brought up before on this discourse though, even if you think brace is an op, what is he accomplishing, what is limited about his hangout?

Here's a quote from the latest episode, an interview with Julie K Brown:

quote:

BB: My take on it is if epstein was working with intelligence agencies, I think whatever was happening, by 2005: long over. If that was the case, he wouldn't even have been arrested in the first place. I mean, it's...
JKB: Yeah and also, I mean, I think we would've, it's now 2 decades later, somebody would have provided someone like me or another journalist with real concrete evidence of some sort. Something would've been leaked. I think, basically, what I think it probably was was he probably claimed he had some information that could help law enforcement, or the CIA, or whoever, the FBI, and he claimed he could be a good asset to them, and they sorta said "OKwhatever, we'll use you as an asset" but I don't know whether that even happened.
BB: Yeah yeah, I think it would've, and people sorta suggest that he's like a blood-in blood-out like agent of the CIA, and i think that's not--that's not how that operates in like, any historical sense. With guys like this anyways.

At this point Brace redirects the conversation back to JKB's investigation in Palm Beach.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Blood-in blood-out is the only way it works for all organized crime, which is what we're talking about. Continuing to conceive the intelligence agencies as intelligence agencies rather than crime organizations means you're either ignorant, duped, or in agreement with them (i.e., the 'necessity' of these arrangements towards some national security).

It's not even odd or out of the ordinary even within non-crime organizations. Military special ops work much the same way organized crime does in terms of promotion/trust: you assign your man a job that some people would object to, see if he does. If he doesn't object then the next job will be something even more would object to. If he doesn't object then you increase it again. You don't just promote some random person into committing or witnessing criminal/depraved acts on their say-so since that would be a huge risk, obviously. poo poo you'll even see versions of this working corporate - the more you're willing to bend, stretch, and eventually break rules (or social mores) the further you'll climb - rather than Blood Out you get the Madoff treatment.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
it's still perfectly possible epstien was just an asset that got burned

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Goast posted:

This is my assumption.

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Goast posted:

I don't disagree with this but characterizing Epstein as a wannabe who was Probably Just Bullshitting about the CIA is a form of damage control

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I think Epstein was part of one of the smaller privately organized covert intelligence/crime organizations that flourished during the cold war. By being aligned but not attached, they provided value to intelligence agencies as both means of information and action. Need a quick blackmail op? Don't have to set up your own, just introduce them to the Maxwells.

But in the post cold war and internet era that kind of service became less and less useful. Meanwhile rather than retiring to St James to be a private pedo, Epstein instead wanted to constantly expand his public profile. His value was declining all while he increased the risk he posed not just to the agencies he worked with, but with the increasingly high profile sex perverts he pursued.

I'm sure he helped the CIA, but I also don't think he was taking orders from Langley.

Like Epstein palling around with Bill Gates or Bill Clinton doesn't help the CIA do squat it is only creating risk. So when eventually he became just too high profile to continue to ignore, sure the first time they might step in to help him out, but sure as hell not the second time.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

That's the other thing, Epstein didn't build his network, he inherited it. Dalton School, Wexner, Maxwell, other people built the networks he took advantage of and he just coasted on their work.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Ronin with De Niro but the ex spies are all running pedo blackmail rings

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

eshock posted:

Here's a quote from the latest episode, an interview with Julie K Brown:

At this point Brace redirects the conversation back to JKB's investigation in Palm Beach.

I think Brace is pretty much correct in his analysis there, Epstein loved to brag/lie about poo poo he did, and you can see the Florida case as sort of a warning shot in his direction, basically "you get this one break but next time you are a dead man" and lo and behold he got arrested again due to his insane lifestyle and ended up getting murdered, probably because the people in charge knew he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Epstein wasn't an agent or spy, he wanted too seem like he was though. To the intelligence agencies that used him, he was an useful idiot. I like the idea that Epstein was a concept, like he was a real guy who really was a pedophile and so on, but he was ultimately disposable because all he did was fill a role the users of the blackmail material he generated needed filled and there's probably already another or several other similar operations running somewhere else.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/josh_wingrove/s...ingawful.com%2F

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I think Epstein was a literal cia agent (or something above that) but if that is your case for Brace also being a cia agent that's pretty weak

Edit: we know literally so little, I know an obsessively large amount about this poo poo but even after making so many connections and starting to know how these groups have functioned over the decades knowing who's on the book for the CIA, or a member of the social caste that gets controlled by them, or a member of the social caste that controls them, is impossible, and I think for some people it probably shifts over time

Ace of Baes has issued a correction as of 01:22 on Jan 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Ace of Baes posted:

I think Epstein was a literal cia agent (or something above that) but if that is your case for Brace also being a cia agent that's pretty weak

Edit: we know literally so little, I know an obsessively large amount about this poo poo but even after making so many connections and starting to know how these groups have functioned over the decades knowing who's on the book for the CIA, or a member of the social caste that gets controlled by them, or a member of the social caste that controls them, is impossible, and I think for some people it probably shifts over time

Agent or “officer”?