Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Endorph posted:

its fine to love something a lot the issue is centering your entire world view around it and assuming everyone else is on the same wave length

I'm scared of being viewed like i can't live without that show - I don't want people to think that about me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Willo567 posted:

I'm scared of being viewed like i can't live without that show - I don't want people to think that about me

watch k-on

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Namtab posted:

watch k-on

Endorph posted:

its fine to love something a lot the issue is centering your entire world view around it and assuming everyone else is on the same wave length

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

also baps

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

please don't come at me snail

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

:yeah:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Namtab posted:

please don't come at me snail
you asked for it

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

its true, I did

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
watch shoujo kageki revue starlight and base your life on that instead

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

its on offer so I did buy it

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Willo567 posted:

Anyways sorry for talking so much about zls, I have no idea why i love it so much. I feel like something is wrong with me

you're allowed to like anime

most of the time

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Anime is good.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

watch kageki shoujo instead

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Kwyndig posted:

Anime is good.

it has its moments

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kwyndig posted:

Anime is good.

Sometimes.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

Anime is good.

I'll allow it.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

cheetah7071 posted:

Revue Starlight was radical, I was not expecting that wild ride when I clicked play on the first episode.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Mentat Radnor posted:

Revue Starlight was radical, I was not expecting that wild ride when I clicked play on the first episode.

if you haven't watched the movie yet, please do

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
I really need to do that yeah, ty for the reminder.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
twitter is a hellsite but I do enjoy having a feed I've curated to deliver a non-stop stream of ship art from various fandoms

kind of tragic when an artist gets a new obsession and suddenly all they post is cookies or something though

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Mentat Radnor posted:

I really need to do that yeah, ty for the reminder.

https://i.imgur.com/ZLAIkVD.mp4

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
i think the next anime i wanna watch is symphogear, then i'll check out revue starlight

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm not sure if anyone else has said this or not, but imo watch k-on

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I forgot how much Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows just makes me cry like a fountain.

Of course, it's one of Shinkai Makotos works so the level of feelings is already very powerful, but these four episodes just take it over the top.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Vizuyos posted:

you're allowed to like anime

most of the time

I'm gonna like anime all of the timej, it's my god given right

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Willo567 posted:

i think the next anime i wanna watch is symphogear, then i'll check out revue starlight

I hope you enjoy them!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i will recommend something entirely different than these

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

voltes v

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

I normally don't stan for individual characters in ensemble casts like that. But Banana will forever be best Starlight girl. :colbert:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
watch accel world

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
finished replaying travis strikes again today and finally played the dlc. it was kind of interminable to me my first time through playing alone but playing with someone else made me appreciate the gameplay a lot more even if it's still kinda flawed and the extra story stuff the dlc adds was good, surprised at how empathetic of a character they turned bad girl into. cute seeing suda getting hyped up for the hathaway's flash movies also. might actually be one of my favorite suda51 games now on equal standing with nmh1

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

AlternateNu posted:

I normally don't stan for individual characters in ensemble casts like that. But Banana will forever be best Starlight girl. :colbert:

:yeah:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
when I first watched revstar I would have agreed but the more I immersed myself in the live performances, the higher maya and mahiru climbed

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Claudine and Banana are the peak with Mahiru close behind

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Honestly I think Banana needs to chill out a bit

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
three eps in and akanesasu shoujo is almost perfect. Only complaint I have is that the action scenes are 3D animated instead of 2D, which I never like but is sadly a reality of modern anime, seemingly

Importantly, the bgm is really banging, which helps a lot in making the transition between a script and the emotional impact it's supposed to have

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The 3D scenes are okay and some are quite nice but it's probably one of the reasons Akanesasu Shoujo got lost in the in the shuffle when it first aired (The other for US/Canada being it aired on Hi-dive and the other it was in the same season as Gridman, ZLS, and Bloom into you which is was not good)

Shame as it's a really great show

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I dislike 3D mixed with 2D even when it's well done. I'm basically never going to be happy with it no matter how technically competent. It's not ruining the show or anything though, just my one complaint in a sea of praise

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

actually speaking of 3d have you seen houseki no kuni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
no but being 3D shunts it to the bottom of the list, unless it's like, incredible