Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Trabisnikof posted:

My Chemical Romance is really the worst thing to come out of 9/11 when you think about it

https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/1486114903190835202?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm gonna parasocial

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Fall Out Boy.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kojima just wanted to tell us about the time a bunch of teen girls complimented his shirt

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

the president shitposts in the same derelict subreddit that I do. he's got my vote

I'd vote for Nichael. Just sayin

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If I went to a concert in like my 30s and it was all teenagers and one of them said my shirt was cool I'd probably talk about it for decades too

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

what was that thing from a few weeks ago where there were 21 (?) black judges running in Harris County, and they were all elected, and this was hugely praised by libs, but they ended up all being loving horrible judges that had the highest rates of bail denial?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'd vote for Nichael. Just sayin

goon project

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Voting for Nichael is voting for a dem which I can't bring myself to do, sorry

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

biden risked his health and the health of the ice cream employees for his treats covidishly, but it's not like he's a constant national security risk 24/7 by holding onto a slippery greased up mortal coil

fondly remembering how bidens shoestring campaign budget pre super tuesday spent inordinate amounts of money on literal ice cream parties for staff sources from jenis despite not even having campaign offices in most super tuesday states

we were naturally supposed to interpret this as a triumph for bidens awesome powers of electability and not a shameless demonstration of just how meaningless our votes in this sham democracy really are

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol, shooting for that 25 percent approval rating

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Voting for Nichael is voting for a dem which I can't bring myself to do, sorry

I would instantly switch parties if I ever won anything.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Willa Rogers posted:

lol, shooting for that 25 percent approval rating

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1486158450405089285?s=20

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

I would instantly switch parties if I ever won anything.

The ol' Delaware Bate n' Switch

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

what exactly is he going to tell us is there literally anything about a hypothetical ukraine russia conflict that would have any effect on us at all

even russia taking over crimea didnt really do anything and at this point im not sure anyone would even remember that happened if they werent constantly being reminded

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

great, what about americans

you know? citizens.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i do get that the repair thing is good assuming he actually goes through with it lol but its still a fringe issue mainly affecting independent repair shops you might as well be bragging about bidens contributions to gamers

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

you know? citizens.

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1486159560381501441?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Delaware is a BIG FAT MESS. This is Chris Coons' State Representative.

https://twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/1486157286204755971?s=20

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

americans are going to love pissing blood and money into the sand to protect Ukrainian nazis

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Some Guy TT posted:

i do get that the repair thing is good assuming he actually goes through with it lol but its still a fringe issue mainly affecting independent repair shops you might as well be bragging about bidens contributions to gamers

It's a legit issue with farmers. Too bad the Dems have been telling them to gently caress off to the GOP for decades.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

It is a good thing which will very shortly be dwarfed in scale by the major war we're apparently easing into

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

you know? citizens.

I hope he sends them to die for nothing in Ukranian mud fields.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol he's literally doing the virgin walk in that photo

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Already getting mad thinking about the journalists that were crying 1/6 gave them PTSD jerking themsleves off over getting to cover another war.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Some Guy TT posted:

Do you have a phone? Might you need to replace the battery? This applies to you.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

even in their branding pictures they can't be bothered to find photos of Biden that don't make him look like a completely addled peepaw
there is no life behind those eyes

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Eggplant Squire posted:

Already getting mad thinking about the journalists that were crying 1/6 gave them PTSD jerking themsleves off over getting to cover another war.

making GBS threads their britches over dumb chuds at home while itching to get the opportunity to become an embedded war reporter with the azov battalion

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

cenotaph posted:

Do you have a phone? Might you need to replace the battery? This applies to you.

actually im an idiot who goes to the apple store so no :smuggo:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i still have an iphone 6 lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Some Guy TT posted:

fondly remembering how bidens shoestring campaign budget pre super tuesday spent inordinate amounts of money on literal ice cream parties for staff sources from jenis despite not even having campaign offices in most super tuesday states

we were naturally supposed to interpret this as a triumph for bidens awesome powers of electability and not a shameless demonstration of just how meaningless our votes in this sham democracy really are

hehe

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

Delaware is a BIG FAT MESS. This is Chris Coons' State Representative.

https://twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/1486157286204755971?s=20

Brain tumor or end stage delaware dem?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Brain tumor or end stage delaware dem?

End stage Delaware Democrats spawn Beau-lings in their brain

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Some Guy TT posted:

It's just good fiscal sense. Why spend money on campaign stuff when you know the party and the media are going to declare you the winner no matter what?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol yeah I'm sure this has about as much chance of passing even making it to a vote as any other time congress had the opportunity to not give themselves a raise

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THIS loving PLACE.

Jeffrey sits in jail, confident that he'll avoid punishment this time, just like all the others. A man walks towards his cell with a cooler, transporting Jeffrey his daily adrenochrome dose.

But something feels off. The man opens the cooler, and upon seeing its contents Jeffrey realizes that he's been forsaken. Inside the cooler is the dreaded black Jeni's ice cream.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1486163900341145609

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
this is not a picture of a human being, this is a screen from some early PS4 alien possession cutscene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Biden's beady geriatric eyes are the worst thing