Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Eric Cantonese posted:

The Mossad killed Epstein to cover up their killing of Kennedy.

"the Mossad" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

i say swears online posted:

it ruled. I don't remember much but thought the plot was cool

I still have my dragon island set, it is missing some pieces but god drat is it cool as hell

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

you played a giant space dwarf. shut up

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Magic dwarf rights, now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MonsieurChoc posted:

Wait, Dota ripped off Lina Inverse for one their champions and then gave her huge tits? loving lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV23nKlWnWc

the hero is literally Lina Inverse the Slayer and all her moves are lifted straight from the anime. DOTA was a wc3 mod and all the heroes are from anime, dumb poo poo a 15 year old would make up while bored in english class, or from phantasy star online (dreamcast)

e: oh i see now, anime lina wasnt stacked. wow problematic of the dota 15 year olds

further edit: lina used the sorceress wc3 model who has huge cans. case closed. http://classic.battle.net/war3/human/units/sorceress.shtml

Smythe has issued a correction as of 20:56 on Jan 25, 2022

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

you played a giant space dwarf. shut up

wow HBO's Game of Thrones really did go off the rails

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

lol if this is why disneys avoided this specific remake this whole time and theyre only doing it now because theyre literally out of any other ideas

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Smythe posted:

the hero is literally Lina Inverse the Slayer and all her moves are lifted straight from the anime. DOTA was a wc3 mod and all the heroes are from anime, dumb poo poo a 15 year old would make up while bored in english class, or from phantasy star online (dreamcast)

e: oh i see now, anime lina wasnt stacked. wow problematic of the dota 15 year olds

further edit: lina used the sorceress wc3 model who has huge cans. case closed. http://classic.battle.net/war3/human/units/sorceress.shtml

Yeah, but you can see how it's hilarious that you're complaining that Lina's boobs aren't big enough.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

Yeah, but you can see how it's hilarious that you're complaining that Lina's boobs aren't big enough.

eh big boobs are good

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

It's Smythe

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

"the Mossad" lol

"A" Mossad?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

THEE Mossad

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
https://twitter.com/Joshstrangehill/status/1486019784030384131?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Some Guy TT posted:

lol if this is why disneys avoided this specific remake this whole time and theyre only doing it now because theyre literally out of any other ideas

song of the south by lin-manuel miranda (2023)

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Le Mossad

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

indigi posted:

eh big boobs are good

Big boobs are fine, as long as we get shirtless dudes with big pecs. Equal opportunity objectification, imo. Another area where Zack Snyder excels

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Farm Frenzy posted:

Consider the recent reaction when the Grammy Awards were postponed. Perhaps I should say the lack of reaction, because the cultural response was little more than a yawn. I follow thousands of music professionals on social media, and I didn’t encounter a single expression of annoyance or regret that the biggest annual event in new music had been put on hold. That’s ominous.

Can you imagine how angry fans would be if the Super Bowl or NBA Finals were delayed? People would riot in the streets. But the Grammy Awards go missing in action, and hardly anyone notices.

has anyone ever cared about the grammys?

remember the classic simpsons episode where homer wins a grammy and he just chucks it out the window like the piece of trash it its

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

eh big boobs are good

wow hosed up

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

(squinting at own avatar) hey wait a minute!!!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

babypolis posted:

has anyone ever cared about the grammys?

remember the classic simpsons episode where homer wins a grammy and he just chucks it out the window like the piece of trash it its
nope. absolutely none. i mean all those award shows are self-congratulatory incestuous cesspool circlejerks but grammys is just so boring and no one cares that you don't even get the hate-watch obsession that oscars gets. emmys is somewhere in between grammys and oscars

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
more like the scammies what's even the point of awards with sales minimum requirements lol

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also still pretty lol that The Dark Tower has the same ending as Mighty Max. Which ended first?

oh gently caress

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Xaris posted:

nope. absolutely none. i mean all those award shows are self-congratulatory incestuous cesspool circlejerks but grammys is just so boring and no one cares that you don't even get the hate-watch obsession that oscars gets. emmys is somewhere in between grammys and oscars

I enjoyed Alicia Keys MCing and performing a couple years back

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

today's USA TODAY crossword

"Star Wars" ship: 7 letters

FINNPOE

i'm so mad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

today's USA TODAY crossword

"Star Wars" ship: 7 letters

FINNPOE

i'm so mad

lol, that's p. funny

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Does joe rogan ever talk about why he has seem to have lived the life of his charactor from newsradio?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i think you know the very simple answer to that question: joe rogan is never in character. ever.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i just learned that bilibili the chinese youtube has all the biggest recent movies such as last years top box office hit just sitting there in recommendations accruing millions of views and i cant decide if it would be funnier for disney to be getting told to gently caress off when asking they get taken down or for them to be so oblivious that they dont even know this is happening

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

It's real loving gross that Japan ripped off Valve by stealing their character. Get an original idea you jerks!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Clip-On Fedora posted:

It's real loving gross that Japan ripped off Valve by stealing their character. Get an original idea you jerks!!!

baka gaben

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

watching no way home as background noise and loling at how the opening plot is about how spidermans being connected to secret high tech military drones used to murder people is just an incredibly unfair conspiracy by fringe media to make our hero look bad

i would say theyre making the propagandistic elements of these movies more obvious just to mock us but that would imply actual conscious effort

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

watching no way home as background noise and loling at how the opening plot is about how spidermans being connected to secret high tech military drones used to murder people is just an incredibly unfair conspiracy by fringe media to make our hero look bad

i would say theyre making the propagandistic elements of these movies more obvious just to mock us but that would imply actual conscious effort

I just hated the part where they replaced Uncle Ben with a weapons manufacturer.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tony stark is the most dangerous person in the MCU and dr strange's unstated motivation is to kill him and destroy his legacy

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/etienneshrdlu/status/1485956332989693953

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh that is diseased

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

smarxist posted:

more like the scammies what's even the point of awards with sales minimum requirements lol

all awards have minimum sales requirements, they just don’t admit to them. even Chuck Tingle

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It was a very effective warning. The UK has managed to avoid going Stalinist for 80 straight years almost

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this is terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011