Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Those are all poo poo vends? Oli for tubes and such is much better dollar a slot, or hell even food vendors at those prices and you work on quests or get ammo trades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

I just found out that Page Up and Page Down will jump to the top/bottom of your inventory and feel like I'm playing a whole new game again.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

If my uhh... Fence rep is negative... by a lot... What are my options to recover? Extract PMCs?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Crosby B. Alfred posted:

If my uhh... Fence rep is negative... by a lot... What are my options to recover? Extract PMCs?

Extract with vehicles as pmc, extract with pmcs as scav or just complete scav raids without killing other scavs, though the gains on the latter are pretty slow

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008

Crosby B. Alfred posted:

Hope they do an event for easy rep gain

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Bucnasti's big guide to being a low level rat

I'm lovely at PVP, but I still love Tarkov and I spend a lot of my time ratting around all the maps solo to make enough money to keep feeding the chads with my friends. Here's some advice for making money and staying alive while you level up. My goals when solo are to avoid any PvP and get out with as much loot as possible in as short a time as possible, if you're good at clicking heads then go get em space ranger but this is how I make money early in the wipes, especially as I'm leveling up to 15 to get the flea open.

Gear
Take the gear you're comfortable with (and comfortable losing) but here are a few suggestions.
(except on reserve)Always take a backpack with at least 20 slots like a scav backpack or a berkut. There are items, like the weapon case, that won't fit in any smaller packs and you will cry if you have to leave one of those behind.
Once you get level 2 Peacekeeper and level 2 skier, night vision is available, it's fairly cheap and makes it super easy to do night runs on every map both for loot and quest completion.
For loot runs Rig+armor (or just a rig) is better than most armored rigs. Most the armored rigs have small storage space and it gives you flexibility if you find a good rig or good armor on your run you can insurance fraud yours and pick up the new one.

Customs
Customs is the first map you should learn, all your starting quests are going to be there and most of the loot you'll need for early hideout upgrades can be found there. The loot isn't especially good but there's lots of it. You'll encounter a lot of lower level players since everyone has to do quests here so your survival chances are a lot higher.
Scavs - Customs is a great map to run as a scav when you can see that you don't have much carry capacity. The queue time is fast and you usually spawn with ~15 minutes remaining so there should be plenty of dead scavs laying around any of the major locations to get a backpack and/or rig from. Once you've got some gear hit up crackhouse for some loose loot and meds, Dorms for dead PMCs and loots or gas station for dead boss and guards. You can usually hit a couple stashes on the way to your extract.
PMC - Do a stash run, almost every starting spawn puts you at one end or the other for a run through the map and hit most/all the stashes. You'll have more loot than you can carry.

Reserve
Reserve is weird since it has such limited extraction options, and that scares a lot of people off but the loot is plentiful and sometimes you hit a jackpot with a super high value item like GPUs or military loot and there are tons of intelligence spawns. I mostly run it at night since you spend most your time in buildings anyhow the light level doesn't matter. There's a lot of people doing night speed runs so the queue time has been pretty short lately often <2 minutes.
Scavs - Reserve scav runs are super profitable, and very chill, you usually spawn after most the PMCs have done their speed runs to the super high value loots but there are still tons of valuable things left laying around. Other scavs will leave you alone (just be careful around playerscavs when you're extracting). Every building has a ton of containers to loot, file cabinets are not the jackpots they used to be but still have a lot of useful quest and hideout loot in them, and it's easy to get 100-200k worth of random barter items, or restock your food and medical supplies in a single scav run.
PMC - Invest in some good keys, get a big rig and a small cheap bag. Hit a couple locked rooms with high value items, use your bag for sorting and triaging the best loot before dropping it and then extract through the manhole. You can do good runs in less than 10 minutes and then turn around and do it again.

Shoreline
You want to make money quick and safely? bookmark this map.

Scavs - Stashes, Shoreline has so many stashes. There are plenty of maps that show the routes you can take to hit them all.
PMC - Did I mention how many stashes are on Shoreline? Get a big backpack learn the path and run it until you can do it with your eyes closed, then run it in the dark.

Interchange
Interchange is really good for some items you can't often find on other maps, like Lions and Cats for trading to therapist to get a doc case. Most players rush into the mall for all the electronics, but there's tons of guaranteed good loot outside that people skip over trying to win the GPU lottery.
Scavs - Hit the back of the big box stores, Oli for tons of mid value barter loot, Goshan for food and Idea for Cats/Lions/Horses to get your doc cases early. If you want to risk it head to the middle of the mall for dead PMCs and scavs but don't be surprised if you get shot in the face.
PMC - There's a very profitable stash run around the perimeter of the map between Emercon and train extract (or back). You can run it from either direction and there's a bit more loot than one PMC can typically carry. If you go through the scav roadblock you can pick off a few guys for some extra XP.

Lighthouse
Lighthouse is just littered with mid and high value loot. Hot spots for PMCs are the resort, chateau, and the water treatment buildings where the highest value items are, but there's still tons of loot all over the place so its easy to be profitable as both scav or PMC
Scavs - There's two ways I like to do Lighthouse. If I have a backpack I run through the village and the construction area along the road, there's tons of good value barter loot just laying on the ground or on top of boxes. Then I take the path toward the beach where the stuck van and car is, there's a bunch of loose loot between them and on/in the boxes nearby. Then run down the beach towards the pier extract, check the top of every intact crate and the inside of every broken crate, I've found at least one dry fuel every time I run this route. Hit the stash at the pier and if you're already full you can just extract. If you want more loot keep following the beach to hit the shacks and stashes on the way to the landslide extract.
If you don't have a backpack, then it's high risk time, head to the water treatment plant and go in the big blue buildings, the Rogues won't shoot you as long as you don't get too close to them or their gun emplacements. If you find some bodies you can upgrade your gear or look on the floor, shelves and broken boxes for those high value small size items and then extract through the industrial gate.
PMC - Get a really big backpack and run the village-construction-beach-landslide route and just hoover up every last thing.

Woods
Some people say Woods is a goldmine, but I feel like it takes too long and I generally avoid it unless I need it for quests. YMMV
Scav - I don't like scaving on woods because everything is so far apart it takes too long, but if you must then hit the usec camps, ground stashes and the villages.
PMC - if you can get there fast the big usec camp is full or loot but don't' hang around because everyone rushes there. avoid the lumbermill it's full of thicc boys and Sthurman.

Why Stashes?
From what I understand ground stashes can contain nearly any item on the loot table and they always have something in them (sometimes it's just a bandage). I've found GPUs, bitcoins, rare guns, armor, rigs, tons of quest items in them. It's always worth it to check them because you never know what you'll get. You also get a bunch of looting xp from each one so it helps you level up.

What to loot

Your goal is to get the most money in each run, so look for items with a high value/space ratio, especially when you're selling to traders.
Rigs - Rigs hold at least as much loot as they take up in your backpack, so loot them and fill them up with small items for some extra cash and usually some extra space. Scav vests are especially valuable on the flea market.
Armor - Unless it's needed for a quest armor of T4 and less is usually not worth the space in your backpack, especially before the flea, if it's better than what you've already got then wear it out and insurance fraud your stuff.
Guns - Most guns are not worth backpack space, especially scav guns since you can only sell them to the fence. Equip the best guns you find and then drop the rest unless it's something extra special. Do strip off any sights, scopes or suppressors and check the mags for top tier ammo though.
Ammo - Before you have the flea ammo is almost never worth picking up unless its something you know you're going to use yourself. Once you have the flea ammo can be a real wildcard you might find 50+ rounds of high end AP that sells for 1000k+ each or 8 rounds of FMJ that sells for 40 each. It's hard to keep track of all the types and I often have to look them up mid-raid to figure out if I want to keep it. Also don't fall for the trap of small stacks of high value ammo, <8 rounds of even the highest value ammo is going to be worth less than a good barter item especially if you don't have the flea market yet.
Mods - Generally suppressors, sights, tacticals and scopes are always worth picking up, stocks and foregrips are usually borderline and everything else should be left behind, there are some exceptions like best in slot or items that are needed to complete gunsmith quests can be sold on the flea for crazy prices, but you'll need to identify those on a case by case basis.
Meds - Meds and med related loot is usually good to pick up, you're going to need it down the road. The obvious exceptions are the cheap items like bandages, splints and cheese slices, hold onto them in case you need them before the raid is over but ditch them for higher value loot as soon as you're running out of space.
Food - Condensed Milk is one of the most plentiful and highest profit items you'll find early 1 space for 14k is hard to beat, likewise sugar is always in demand, I tend to save mine for an eventual booze generator as it's something that tends to go up in value as the wipe goes on. Most other food isn't really price/space efficient but watch for hot-rods, herring and squash because those are all needed to trade for a food case. Early on make sure to collect 5 of each type of cigarette (for a quest) then leave them behind as they're not worth selling. Cans of Toshonka (large and small) and lunchboxes are both needed for quests so make sure to grab those when you can.
Intelligence Items - Pretty much every intelligence item is high value, SSDs, Diaries Flash drives etc. The only exception is the car manual which is not worth 2 spaces in your pack. Save every flash drive and intelligence folder you find and sell everything else to Peacekeeper.
Electronics - Pick up every electronic item you find, it's almost always worth the space, a lot of them should be saved for quests/hideout upgrades later.
Other Barter Loot - the big thing to remember here is space/price ratios. Toolkits seem like a big score but they're four spaces and only sell for like 20k so you're better off using that space for 4 items that are worth 6k+ each. Anything labeled Military (Military hose, Military Cable etc) is high value and an auto pickup. hard to find quest items like Tank Shells, tank batteries, car batteries, spark plugs etc are all auto-pickups. Nuts and bolts are like gold but screws are kinda worthless, nails are good early wipe but quickly drop in value as everyone gets their hideout done. Watch for any of the items named after streamers, like rat poison, beard oil etc, those are all super valuable to the traders. Also masks and facecovers can be valuable, the smoke face cover sells for a ton to ragman and if you wear it out it's not taking up an inventory space.
Cash - if you don't have a doc case cash is rarely worth the backpack space, unless you find a bunch of it (or start with a ton on a scav) hold it only until you need the space for something more valuable. Especially USD and Euros, you rarely find more than $100 in a single raid and that space is better taken by bolts or condensed milk.
Keys - I pickup pretty much every key I find, unless I know I already have it in my stash and that it's low value. At the least they sell to vendors for a few thousand and some for a lot more.

What do I sell and to who?
With some exceptions you should sell most things that you are not going to immediately use. Inventory space is the most valuable commodity in the game, and most anything you'll want to use later will be available for nearly the same price on the flea market (often a lot less as the wipe progresses).
Check the wiki for what quest items you'll need long term that are worth saving. It's great to get a quest and just immediately turn them all in at once. Before you have flea when you find odd-ball items you've never seen before check the tarkov-market website to see what they're going for, if they're radically more than the trader price save them for level 15. If you find super high value items (GPUs, LedX Military hose etc) you'll have to make the tough choice of selling for the immediate profit or saving for your own use later.
You have no choice but to sell to the traders before you have the flea, but even when you get the flea a lot of the random loot you're going to get should be sold to the traders. Very often the items on the flea are selling for less than the trader price + the flea fee so you're losing money by selling on the flea. Check the price on the traders before selling something and do the math, it will save you money and time since you don't need to waste a precious flea market slot.
Sell items to traders in this order Ragman->Jager->Skier->Therapist->Mechanic->Fence. Peacekeeper should be used for any intelligence items (diaries, SSDs etc) since he pays the most and you want to build up sales with him.
Therapist will give you the most money for barter items and mechanic will give you the most for guns/mods, but it's important to get your spend on Ragman, Jager and Skier up early so you can unlock level 2 as soon as possible so take the small hit to sell to them first if you can.

CH Science
Sep 11, 2019

Good post

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Thanks.

How do you survive in beginning btw? It feels like maps get easier if I just sit in a bush for 10-15mins. I again died on Shoreline start, someone shot at me from somewhere. I really want to just sit out the beginning of raids to survive. How to survive without sitting in a bush? Thanks.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I would add that Customs is a great map even if you have higher carrying capacity, as PMCs tend to leave Fortress alone to fight it out at Dorms (marked room and the GPU couch are probably why). Both bunk rooms can spawn lots of valuable loot, and don't forget the weapon box high up at the door to one of them. There's also the green screen room near the power plant / ZBs which has a bit of everything, and a Bitcoin spawn not far away.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Ihmemies posted:

Thanks.

How do you survive in beginning btw? It feels like maps get easier if I just sit in a bush for 10-15mins. I again died on Shoreline start, someone shot at me from somewhere. I really want to just sit out the beginning of raids to survive. How to survive without sitting in a bush? Thanks.

shoreline is a pretty specific case in that most people spawning in that are looking to pvp will be beelining for the resort. it's mostly a matter of map knowledge. you have to figure out where you spawned in and do some mental accounting of the other nearby spawns and their likely paths to the high value spots nearby. this applies to all the maps pretty much but it's more extreme on shoreline. not to mention the very long sightlines all over the place make it tough to move around without being spotted if you don't know the likely places other pmcs will be traveling through.

also, i took someone else's advice about not sprinting everywhere to heart and it helped a ton. i feel like that really clicked something into place, i used to just barrel through open ground out of fear of being spotted but i'm seeing now that just led to getting ambushed constantly.

Hooplah fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jan 25, 2022

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Big tip for survival is not to be running all the time. People will hear you and they will hunt you down/rat stalk you till you stop. Sound is super important and running will give your position away faster than you realize.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Ihmemies posted:

Thanks.

Don't stick around your spawn point. Especially on customs, the spawns are pretty close together and very exposed so people know to check the nearby spawns for easy kills. After spawning, I sprint for the nearest building/hard cover then crouch down and listen for anyone approaching, then I take it slow from there, regularly stopping and crouching to listen for anyone approaching. Only run when you're out in the open and heading for cover/concealment, always be listening for other people, you'll usually hear them coming.

Sometimes you'll also get sniped from across the map the second you stand up from the bush you've been hiding in for 10 minutes. That's Tarkov.

TJChap2840
Sep 24, 2009

Bucnasti posted:

Great write up

Do you just wander around IDEA for the cats and lions? I know a few spawns but I assume there is a more reliable method

Incoming Chinchilla
Apr 2, 2010
I thought I was over gear fear until punisher part 6. SVDs are soooo expensive.

I'm in this trap of thinking that because I am investing in an expensive base cost gun, I need to spend money on attachments and armour to protect it. Anyone have a good budget SVD set?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Just get the ergos up and don't think you're going to reliably hit over 500m. You can probably get by with three mags and top up as needed from your suitcase rather than losing a bunch of expensive rounds.

A friend of mine swears by the off-angle reflex sight and has had great results with it.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

TJChap2840 posted:

Do you just wander around IDEA for the cats and lions? I know a few spawns but I assume there is a more reliable method

Horses spawn all over the place, often on the ground, but also on dining tables and in shelves. Cats and Lions spawn on shelves in a couple of specific type room displays (living rooms) there are at least 3 displays that can spawn either. I've found 2 cats in a single run but never more than 1 lion, and never both.

Which actually brings up something else I've noticed. The loot RNG seems to broken in a weird streaky way, or maybe it's a technical limitation but I've noticed that the same rare loot will spawn on a given map instance. So for instance I won't see rollers for weeks and then I'll find 3 in a single map. So if you find something rare it's not a bad idea to stick around and look for more.

TJChap2840
Sep 24, 2009
Cool thanks!

I agree regarding weird loot, I’ve been to interchange runs where I was first to basically every computer cluster and they were practically empty. I know there are loot vacuum cheats out there but none of the things I looted had missing cells before other loot.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
There is a "dynamic loot" feature that is vaguely documented, but the tl;dr seems to be that anything you spawn close to early as a PMC will be empty, or at least emptier than usual.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Bucnasti posted:

Which actually brings up something else I've noticed. The loot RNG seems to broken in a weird streaky way, or maybe it's a technical limitation but I've noticed that the same rare loot will spawn on a given map instance. So for instance I won't see rollers for weeks and then I'll find 3 in a single map. So if you find something rare it's not a bad idea to stick around and look for more.

This is most likely confirmation bias, as far as I know.

How the "dynamic loot" system has been described to me is that containers that are looted less often will have better loot spawn in them, and then that quality will degrade over time as its looted consistently.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Excellent loot guide, definitely what I needed as I'm starting to branch out from the customs/woods newbie zone

bobz0r
Jul 8, 2008

I have faith in us, if we don't self-destruct
Angled sight mount still negates negative ergo values on some guns. It was a big issue a few wipes ago and I guess some guns weren’t updated

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

TheTofuShop posted:

This is most likely confirmation bias, as far as I know.

How the "dynamic loot" system has been described to me is that containers that are looted less often will have better loot spawn in them, and then that quality will degrade over time as its looted consistently.

It's entirely possible I'm seeing a pattern where one doesn't exist my sample size isn't all that large, but for instance on a lighthouse run recently I saw 3 hand drills between the construction site and the beach (unless you need it for your hideout never pick up hand drills). My thought was that maybe their system is limited in the number of different types of items they can have on a given map so it uses the same item to fill slots across the map.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Are there doors you just cant breach? Or am i just not kicking this door enough?

Ive kicked it like 10 times

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
yeah most you cant

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Hihohe posted:

Are there doors you just cant breach? Or am i just not kicking this door enough?

Some doors you just cant open, doors that require a key cannot be breached

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

TheTofuShop posted:

Some doors you just cant open, doors that require a key cannot be breached

drat, well thats good to know. Right now i can barely tell where i am in any map so i have to keep a map i googled up or ill be totally loving lost, so itlle be good not to waste my time with unbreakable doors

I learned that the knife is totally loving useless yesterday in the funniest possible way.
Im playing Scav and come across another Ai scav whos looting something. I level my shotgun at him and blast his back once, he doesnt die. So i try to fire again and *click* my gun jams!
He turns around and starts firing but i run behind the building he was in. Im desperately trying to unjam the gun but this is the first time a guns ever broke on me and all it say is "Inspect the gun". Im trying to do that when the scav wanders his way to the back and i assume hes still hostile so i grab my knife out. He rounds the corner and i start try to cut him up but my knife just bounces off him.
So here i am, slowly circling the scav, knifing him and his ai isnt too good so he is essentially, facing me, a half second passes and i move the side, he fires his gun and misses because im not exactly in front of him now. And my knife just keeps bouncing off of him. I think he had some better armor or something.

Eventually his ai finally starts hitting me with bullets and i die but i must have been circling him for a whole minute just trying to plink away with a butter knife.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Hihohe posted:

you should kick it some more. Its gonna give way soon bro I promise

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Wrr posted:

you should kick it some more. Its gonna give way soon bro I promise

It won't, he skipped leg day.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Me right now
https://youtu.be/3a5qXoU0uD4

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

lol pigs falling for the ol' "door painted onto a concrete wall" trick.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awsPBvv6Wr0

This kill 40 pmcs quest has been a journey but this has to be one of my most prolific kills yet. Qapla!!!!!!!

WirelessPillow
Jan 12, 2012

Look Ma, no wires!

Toalpaz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awsPBvv6Wr0

This kill 40 pmcs quest has been a journey but this has to be one of my most prolific kills yet. Qapla!!!!!!!

Ahaha great stuff, I love the clicking

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I'm pretty sure I've peaked. Wiping an entire Factory's worth of PMCs in under 3 minutes, using nothing but a TOZ-106. Made me regret that I wasn't recording it. Headed up to the offices, hearing folks moving around. Popped the first guy unaware as he came up the stairs, then another guy coming across the 'skybridge' to the offices proper. The duo in the offices heard me and we exchanged fire, and they bled me pretty good, so I ran. I went prone in the 'break room' where you deposit the Delivery from the Past package to heal up, but one of the guys comes up behind me and hits me twice center-of-mass with what I'd later find out were non-AP slugs (if he'd hit me anywhere else, I'd be dead). I hear his shotgun click, so I got up and jumped down to the first floor. The shotgun guy's chasing me with his knife out, and I down him in two shots, and his buddy's still up on the catwalk shooting good 7.62 at me and I pop him between the eyes. I quickly loot the two and decide to fuckin' high-tail it out, and I start getting shot as I go into gate 3. A little back-and-forth while my extract timer's counting down, I killed him, only to find out in the AAR that that was the fifth and final player on the map.

I was screaming for the back half of that story. The game is good.

The kicker? I was only in Factory with a TOZ for a 'kill scavs' daily I got literally no progress on that run

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Pseudoscorpion posted:

I'm pretty sure I've peaked. Wiping an entire Factory's worth of PMCs in under 3 minutes, using nothing but a TOZ-106. Made me regret that I wasn't recording it. Headed up to the offices, hearing folks moving around. Popped the first guy unaware as he came up the stairs, then another guy coming across the 'skybridge' to the offices proper. The duo in the offices heard me and we exchanged fire, and they bled me pretty good, so I ran. I went prone in the 'break room' where you deposit the Delivery from the Past package to heal up, but one of the guys comes up behind me and hits me twice center-of-mass with what I'd later find out were non-AP slugs (if he'd hit me anywhere else, I'd be dead). I hear his shotgun click, so I got up and jumped down to the first floor. The shotgun guy's chasing me with his knife out, and I down him in two shots, and his buddy's still up on the catwalk shooting good 7.62 at me and I pop him between the eyes. I quickly loot the two and decide to fuckin' high-tail it out, and I start getting shot as I go into gate 3. A little back-and-forth while my extract timer's counting down, I killed him, only to find out in the AAR that that was the fifth and final player on the map.

I was screaming for the back half of that story. The game is good.

The kicker? I was only in Factory with a TOZ for a 'kill scavs' daily I got literally no progress on that run
Prapor watching all of this on a 14" black and white TV: "Da, he is One!"

Weirdoman
Jun 12, 2001

I was walking down the street when I saw a bovus. And then it hit me...I was hit by a bovus.
I was in factory with the vpo sniper to knock out the close range bolt action quest, and maybe the last 2 for pmc kills in office area. I run up the side of the office stairs that has glass on the floor, and as soon as I get to the top and check the corner, I hear a pmc do a voice line in english in the office indicating that he knew I was there. Both doors were closed so pushing would've been expected and probably a loss, but then I heard footsteps below me. There were a lot of feet sprinting down there, I thought "oh boy here come the sweatlords" and readied myself. Then I hear them on the metal stairs and they come around the corner to the stairs, naked with knives, . They just charged at me single file as I backed up and downed maybe 2 or 3, the stairs were not the place for their little swarming plan. Danced around with the last as I reloaded and he was just poking my armor, then finished him off as well. Not sure what happened to the voice line guy, but maybe he was part of the clowncar and joined the chaos because the kill list showed I took 5 down, and there should only be 6 in that raid, correct?

Whatever, on to greener maps.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

my fun story is I killed Reshala and Killa in the same raid thanks to the magic of the single-player mod and the mods for it as well.

Want a good time? Set the chance for spawn for all the bosses to 100% for a map and each time you kill one another will spawn.

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
Any time I spawn Woods as a scav I see precisely zero people. Like five in a row right now.

Great for the wallet but drat, very boring. Scav VOIP is quite possibly my favourite thing about this game right now.

I know I can go elsewhere but man I love Woods.

The Clap
Sep 21, 2006

currently training to kill God

Mellow_ posted:

Any time I spawn Woods as a scav I see precisely zero people. Like five in a row right now.

Great for the wallet but drat, very boring. Scav VOIP is quite possibly my favourite thing about this game right now.

I know I can go elsewhere but man I love Woods.

What are you looting? Stashes? Or are you hitting up the village and whatnot?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
how to make friends on woods

step one bring unsilenced svds

step two run to saw mill

step 3 BANG ABANG BANG BANG

step 4 swap to silenced vpo and dump your svds

step 5 wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe