Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
A week or so ago I said Riley McGree was signing for Celtic. But that was just a ruse to trick Boro into signing him instead, something we all celebrated, because he was haunted.

We instead signed MK Dons midfielder Matt O'Riley, the real Riley we definitely wanted all along, for £1.5 million.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Her Dryer posted:

A week or so ago I said Riley McGree was signing for Celtic. But that was just a ruse to trick Boro into signing him instead, something we all celebrated, because he was haunted.

We instead signed MK Dons midfielder Matt O'Riley, the real Riley we definitely wanted all along, for £1.5 million.

Swansea have been linked with him for weeks, then suddenly we bring in Celtic target Hannes Wolf on loan, and O'Riley heads to the pub league.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Paperhouse posted:

he likes to stay up all night eating pizza and playing videogames
hell,

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?

Paperhouse posted:

he likes to stay up all night eating pizza and playing videogames

Same. And Barca doesn't want either of us to play for them.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

tbp posted:

last time balotelli was in the premier league he was in the top 3 of worst strikers i've ever seen in the league. now that he's spent like the 7 years inbetween playing in Serie C and like the anatolian freedom fighters league or whatever, i have to imagine it'll be even worse

Unless you were a Villa supporter I'm not seeing the downside.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Her Dryer posted:

fucks sake not another haunted player

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Patrick Roberts from City to Sunderland is a Done Deal

https://twitter.com/SunderlandAFC/status/1484541407360598020?t=RA2X2QjJsRqb3eL0yygMUA&s=19

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

He was an absolute world beater in the last version of football manager I really got into so I'm sure he is really good.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
I suspect no one here cares about the bottom of the Dutch league, but: Willem II have signed JIZZ Hornkamp from FC Den Bosch. Given that they just sold their (slow, bad) "striker", this makes sense. But Willem II needs a lot more than a part-time striker from the Dutch 1st division. Here's hoping more is in the pipeline (spoiler: it probably isn't).

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Rid posted:

I suspect no one here cares about the bottom of the Dutch league, but: Willem II have signed JIZZ Hornkamp from FC Den Bosch. Given that they just sold their (slow, bad) "striker", this makes sense. But Willem II needs a lot more than a part-time striker from the Dutch 1st division. Here's hoping more is in the pipeline (spoiler: it probably isn't).

We all care about the bottom of the Dutch league when it involves signing one of our forum namesakes.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

vyelkin posted:

We all care about the bottom of the Dutch league when it involves signing one of our forum namesakes.

When do we change it to The Kortney Hause?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Rid posted:

I care about this more than any other thing in this thread op. Thank you.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Rid posted:

Jizz is a sticky proposition that’s always shoots absolute ropes at the goalmouth.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Always time for Jizz in this thread and hell, any thread

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Gerrard said we're not after Luis Suarez after all, sorry everyone.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Frankston posted:

Gerrard said we're not after Luis Suarez after all, sorry everyone.

Mind games, 3D chess, he's already in a helicopter circling Birmingham.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

If you've already signed him, technically you are not longer "after him".

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Jizz Hornkamp to the Eredivisie is a done deal https://twitter.com/willemii/status/1484935611228340229?s=21

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Jizz Hornkamp is where these guys spent their summer:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Jizz Hornkamp is where these guys spent their summer:

:newlol:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Agreement Jozz Hornkamp :hmmyes:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/lauriewhitwell/status/1485250100054183937?t=CHtReKkGXdu-jHrMUHshWw&s=19

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
martials apparently off to sevilla

lingards apparently off to newcastle

ralf is #takingoutthetrash

shame the team still has to make big ron happy, but at least ralf's trying, bless his heart

fake edit: oh yeah and pogba lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seems like Vlahovic to Juventus is actually happening. Don’t know where they got the money.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It’s actually Newcastle, the black and white is acting like dazzle camo and confusing the journalists

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Seems like Vlahovic to Juventus is actually happening. Don’t know where they got the money.

Sounds like the payments are going to be broken up over 4 years, and they're about to sell Bentancur to Villa to cover a chunk of this year's installment

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

It’s crime, op

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

It’s crime, op

:hmmyes:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Seems like Martial has gone to Sevilla on a loan

https://twitter.com/SevillaFC_ENG/status/1486089012246941697

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Ironic slogan for a Frenchman

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hope he does cool moves and scores all of the goals against Real Madrid and Barcelona.

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?

quote:

For the deal to happen as it stands, Newcastle could end up paying more than £15m to take Lingard for the rest of the season. United are demanding a £2.5m loan fee, full coverage of the player’s wages and a £12m bonus if the Saudi Arabian-owned club avoid relegation from the Premier League.

Nice to see the mega-rich midtable teams standing up to the mega-rich relegation candidates.

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
What the gently caress is that 12m about I mean gently caress off. Just get him out.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Lingard is a useful squad player in what's still going to be a loving packed season, Newcastle have money if they want him then they can fuckin pay for him this is how it works

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Supposedly the Martial fee for Sevilla was "pay his wages" and the Martial fee offered to Newcastle was "pay his wages + £6m"

always be rinsing, charge the fuckers to park at the stadium too

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Lingard is a useful squad player in what's still going to be a loving packed season, Newcastle have money if they want him then they can fuckin pay for him this is how it works

I guess but I think it’s a dick move for Lingard, just let him go.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Amad Diallo on loan from United to Rangers apparently.

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1486689528509255681?s=21

Though it’s all hanging off one tweet as far as I can make out.

E: Done Deal

https://twitter.com/manutd/status/1486734797925924871?s=21

:lol: at us not having an option to buy, ofc we don’t.

Total Meatlove fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 27, 2022

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

:lol: at us not having an option to buy, ofc we don’t.

You couldn't afford him anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Shrapnig posted:

You couldn't afford him anyway.

Which is why it being reported like it was news was :lol: worthy.