Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Srice posted:

I don't really consider this thread a mock thread tho, more a casual news thread with a specific slant to it (that frequently happens to laugh)

I see this thread mocking a beat up little guy called America all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

supreme court justice john sheridan? uh oh

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

yeah but think about how bad it would be under trump

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"who, me?" asks symbol of America Uncle Sam, adding "I'm just a little guy."

He was curbstomping a baby as he spoke before selling the corpse to a top democratic party donor and necrophile.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Srice posted:

I don't really consider this thread a mock thread tho, more a casual news thread with a specific slant to it (that frequently happens to laugh)

Revisionism.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pushpins posted:

I see this thread mocking a beat up little guy called America all the time

yeah it’s wonderful isn’t it? :blessed:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Srice posted:

the news is very funny once you crack-ping

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

BUTT
RUMP

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Ash1138 posted:

supreme court justice john sheridan? uh oh

he'd do a good job, unlike my most recently watched main character Ronald "Mac" McDonald

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
wow, supreme court justice dory sief

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

wow, supreme court justice dory sief

I'm halfway through the last season and it's so loving good

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Suggestion: Make a new account called "Chen Weihua" to moderate both CSPAM and D&D. Only reply with Chen Weihua tweets, only give out horrible avs and 1 day probes

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lmao holy crap gently caress biden and the dems forever

like what even is the point of voting dems if they keep pulling this poo poo over and over

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The last show I watched last night (asides from the midsomer murders my parents asked me to find for them) was a rerun of classic concentration.

Late-80s Alex Trebek would have been way too overqualified for the job, sadly, but it's nice to think.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I'm halfway through the last season and it's so loving good

:same:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vim Fuego posted:

Suggestion: Make a new account called "Chen Weihua" to moderate both CSPAM and D&D. Only reply with Chen Weihua tweets, only give out horrible avs and 12 hour probes

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

growth for who? cause the workers sure as hell arent feeling any material benefit from this "growth" thats for loving sure

unless you count mass evictions and and crushing debt as "growth"

holy poo poo at this point i hate the dems and biden more than the maga crowd who at least dont pretend to be my ally

Agrajag has issued a correction as of 17:35 on Jan 27, 2022

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agrajag posted:

lmao holy crap gently caress biden and the dems forever

like what even is the point of voting dems if they keep pulling this poo poo over and over

also the tundra is exploding spontaneously and we’re installing giant refrigerator units to keep the permafrost cold enough to extract more natural gas from it

we’re david carradine’ing ourselves with the invisible hand of the free market

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Fly Molo posted:

we’re david carradine’ing ourselves with the invisible hand of the free market

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/VickerySec/status/1486558278418980867

see the ukraine situation is completely different than iraq because it involves oil

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Supreme Court Justice Chen Weihua

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

I was the one that posted that pic in the Eurasia thread lol wtf???

yeah it got blind quoted in the PYF thread and all went downhill from there

thank you for your service o7

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/motherboard/status/1486408954372665346

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1486494427896066051

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
I haven't really paid a lot of attention to the details of the CTC, but are a bunch of people about to get surprised by their taxes right after student loan payments resume?

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

what is wrong with these people? why are they like this?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Torpor posted:

because they're the exact same as republican voters and just as utterly stupid and lusting for the return of monarchy

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Torpor posted:

politics is the comfortable, overeducated white liberal's favorite tv show

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

discoukulele posted:

I haven't really paid a lot of attention to the details of the CTC, but are a bunch of people about to get surprised by their taxes right after student loan payments resume?

yes lmao

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Torpor posted:

Something Awful has been saying it for years: The internet makes you stupid.

Social media has only made that exponentially more true.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Zvahl posted:

because they're the exact same as republican voters and just as utterly stupid and lusting for the return of monarchy

I don't think Republicans fantasize about their favorite politicians having brunch together.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

General Dog posted:

I don't think Republicans fantasize about their favorite politicians having brunch together.

'have a beer with' then

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
cable is going loving nutso over this supreme court opening as if whoever joe nominates is gonna have five votes or something. wtf, they could nominate loving Air Bud and it won't alter a 6-3 court. jesus christ calm down

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Srice posted:

it's cool how the top posters of any given mock thread are always, without fail, absolute psychopaths

can confirm, am an absolute psychopath

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Supreme Court Justice Dr. Phil? sounds about right for this stupid country tbh

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Trolling Thunder posted:

cable is going loving nutso over this supreme court opening as if whoever joe nominates is gonna have five votes or something. wtf, they could nominate loving Air Bud and it won't alter a 6-3 court. jesus christ calm down

the faster the people who own the democrats can shift away from pretending anything but SALT is going to get through the senate the better

better to have people yap about a meaningless appointment that may or may not happen than about only sending out 2 tests or abandoning every campaign promise

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Trolling Thunder posted:

they're so insanely desperate for anything they can paint as a win, which rules because it's gonna be a much harder fall after joe inevitably picks a disappointment they have to force themselves to get excited about and pretend to not realize it doesn't matter for poo poo anyway

and then the democrats get airholed in the midterms

it's going to be some incredible content

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Trolling Thunder posted:

you dont understand we have to hype up every good thing as much as possible so that people understand that biden is good people continue to think biden is bad despite our already doing this so obviously we need to hype harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the_steve posted:

Something Awful has been saying it for years: The internet makes you stupid.

Social media has only made that exponentially more true.