Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Pustulio posted:

I once read that the Hulk converts anything eaten 100% into energy and therefore doesn't poop at all. Wish I could remember where, maybe that was Ultimates Hulk.

Sounds more like something you'd ingest though the nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Pustulio posted:

I once read that the Hulk converts anything eaten 100% into energy and therefore doesn't poop at all. Wish I could remember where, maybe that was Ultimates Hulk.

Nah Bruce Banner just has Hulk-grade poops when he reverts.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

I refuse to believe the hulk doesn't have a functional rear end in a top hat

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
I'm no Hulkologist, but I seem to recall Banner saying the trick is being angry all the time? Having a giant deuce on-board that is a nightmare to pass sounds like the right mechanism.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Cocaine Bear posted:

Sounds more like something you'd ingest though the nose.

That's snowflame, not hulk.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm pretty sure Hulk's turds don't change mass with him, and Hulk doesn't eat, so therefore if Hulk poops it'll be like little rabbit turds to him, and if Banner has a big backdoor buster he'll get mad and then Hulk will drop that tiny deuce.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I love the tangents this thread goes on sometimes. I now have to explain to my partner why I am laughing.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm pretty sure Hulk's turds don't change mass with him, and Hulk doesn't eat, so therefore if Hulk poops it'll be like little rabbit turds to him, and if Banner has a big backdoor buster he'll get mad and then Hulk will drop that tiny deuce.

prolly just falls right out, nobody is in a position to complain

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

He had to have eaten at some point while fighting for the Grandmaster in Ragnarok.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Is constipation anger Hulk worthy?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I don't know if there's a threshold that activates Banner's Hulk rage. Maybe it's constipafion. Maybe it's being stuck in the post office and watching them close one counter while you're still in line.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The real question is if extremely spicy food on its way out will trigger the change, and does the capsaicin booty burn hurt Hulk, or would Hulk not feel it and be really relaxed and change back to Banner who once again is battling the redass and thus instigates a Hulk/Banner spicy dook revolving door until it's passed?

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Then he turns into red hulk and steam blows out his ears

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Android Apocalypse posted:

I don't know if there's a threshold that activates Banner's Hulk rage. Maybe it's constipafion. Maybe it's being stuck in the post office and watching them close one counter while you're still in line.

the threshold is "when the writer wants it", and we all know it. But a monster dump not turning him into Hulk would be a major oversight.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Zil posted:

I love the tangents this thread goes on sometimes. I now have to explain to my partner why I am laughing.

"Hrrrg... HULK.... SMASH!"

*A sound akin to a claymore going off and water gushing everywhere comes from within the bathroom*

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
On the other hand Bruce relaxing and calming himself down would totally loosen his sphincter up and help him pass that log.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The real question is if extremely spicy food on its way out will trigger the change, and does the capsaicin booty burn hurt Hulk, or would Hulk not feel it and be really relaxed and change back to Banner who once again is battling the redass and thus instigates a Hulk/Banner spicy dook revolving door until it's passed?

What happens if Bruce Banner gets invited to Hot Ones?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Silly Burrito posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

therefore if Hulk poops it'll be like little rabbit turds to him,

i fear the existence of this image

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
What if Banner is lactose intolerant but Hulk isn’t?

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
We’ve Yoshi egg’d the Hulk’s turds.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Thaddius the Large posted:

What if Banner is lactose intolerant but Hulk isn’t?

Huh. I wonder what his radioactivity has done to his gut biome? Chances are it just killed everything, right? No wonder he's so angry.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
What if the pain of labour triggers a transformation in She-Hulk and as a result her gamma-enhanced musculature shoots the baby out of her like some sort of fleshy artillery cannon?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Busket Posket posted:

We’ve Yoshi egg’d the Hulk’s turds.

I hate that I understood this sentence.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Does she hulk give birth to baby hulk or a human baby? Does it depend on what form she's in? If it's a baby hulk but she gives birth while human, is she torn apart by baby hulk?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Silly Burrito posted:

We know from his origin story that he'll turn into Hulk from Da Bomb.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

its all nice on rice posted:

Does she hulk give birth to baby hulk or a human baby? Does it depend on what form she's in? If it's a baby hulk but she gives birth while human, is she torn apart by baby hulk?

I doubt She Hulk can carry a pregnancy to term. :( The transformations put too much stress on her body. I'm not educated on her backstory, but I assume she is also full of radioactive toxins in a way that probably isn't healthy for other living things.

It's Loss all the way down.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Picture Superman and the Hulk pooping back and forth. Forever.

))<>((

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

))<>((

while standing 5 miles from each other

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

))<>((

Lookin like Tank Wars over here

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
She-Hulk would birth a normal looking baby that would Hulk out when slapped on the bottom. Duh.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Facebook Aunt posted:

I doubt She Hulk can carry a pregnancy to term. :( The transformations put too much stress on her body. I'm not educated on her backstory, but I assume she is also full of radioactive toxins in a way that probably isn't healthy for other living things.

your verdant womb is making heaven overcrowded

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Soul Dentist posted:

She-Hulk would birth a normal looking baby that would Hulk out when slapped on the bottom. Duh.

Would the babies first poop be meconium green or hulk green?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Would the babies first poop be meconium green or hulk green?

Knowing babies: Yes.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Facebook Aunt posted:

The Old Man Logan mini answered that question and it's as repulsive as the whole Banner clan turns out to be.

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty

))<>((

rear end TO rear end

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Devol_Tettran posted:

rear end TO rear end

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

))<>((

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Soul Dentist posted:

Knowing babies: Yes.

The mouseover text at the mod forum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Milo and POTUS posted:

The mouseover text at the mod forum

(everything about it)