Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Woodchip posted:

There’s lots of support at 0

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Woodchip posted:

:goofy:

Baddog
May 12, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

NDRA touched .55 today, someone convince me not to triple-down and drop another grand into this foolish gamble

They are going to run out of cash this year, unless they can sell more shares (still authorized and have an agreement to dribble out many millions of shares this year). But they will also be delisted unless they can get back over a buck before July.

So they are probably going to reverse split while bailing.

Why is there still 0 revenue? I thought they had approval to sell this in Europe, and had some partners?

This company is run by a bunch of former GE execs. Who after 20 years at GE have nothing better to pad out their profiles than listing that they are six sigma black belt certified. Including the CEO. Looks like a straight up clown show tire fire.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Baddog posted:

They are going to run out of cash this year, unless they can sell more shares (still authorized and have an agreement to dribble out many millions of shares this year). But they will also be delisted unless they can get back over a buck before July.

So they are probably going to reverse split while bailing.

Why is there still 0 revenue? I thought they had approval to sell this in Europe, and had some partners?

This company is run by a bunch of former GE execs. Who after 20 years at GE have nothing better to pad out their profiles than listing that they are six sigma black belt certified. Including the CEO. Looks like a straight up clown show tire fire.

To be fair, $GOON's earnings last year were less negative than the year prior, which is often good enough for other companies that have yet to deliver the goods to get a hike out of nowhere.

They keep securing European and Chinese clinical studies and "partners," not sure how many are needed to assemble Exodia The Forbidden FDA Approval. Vietnam placed an order for 40 TAEUS systems near the end of 2020, who else needs to buy in?

Baddog
May 12, 2001

Space Fish posted:

Vietnam placed an order for 40 TAEUS systems near the end of 2020, who else needs to buy in?

Did they give them away? I'm not seeing any revenue.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I had to dig deep into their latest 10Q, (from http://investors.endrainc.com/NDRA/sec_filings) because the financial statements only contain a net loss figure, to eventually find

quote:

Financial Operations Overview
Revenue

No revenue has been generated by our TAEUS technology, which we have not commercially sold as of September 30, 2021.

Cost of Goods Sold

No cost of goods sold has been generated by our TAEUS technology, which we have not commercially sold as of September 30, 2021.

It has zero revenue and is operating as a pure spend operation, as it opens up trials and testing in the UK, Australia, and China. Some of its net spending is on patents, which it continues to file. If Veitnam got some devices, they didn't pay for them.

quote:

Liquidity and Capital Resources

To date we have funded our operations primarily through private and public sales of our securities. As of September 30, 2021, we had $11,793,189 in cash.

As of the date of this Report, we believe that our cash on hand at September 30, 2021 will be sufficient to fund our current operations into the second half of 2022. We will need additional capital by such time to allow us to continue to execute our commercialization plans. We continue to evaluate and manage our capital needs to support our clinical, regulatory and operational activities and prepare for EU commercialization, and US commercialization upon FDA approval of our TAEUS product. We are considering potential financing options that may be available to us, including additional sales of our common stock through our At-The-Market Issuance Sales Agreement with Ascendiant Capital Markets, LLC, dated June 21, 2021 (the “June 2021 ATM Agreement”). However, except for the June 2021 ATM Agreement, we have no commitments to obtain any additional funds, and there can be no assurance funds will be available in sufficient amounts or on acceptable terms. If we are unable to obtain sufficient additional financing in a timely fashion and on terms acceptable to us, our financial condition and results of operations may be materially adversely affected and we may not be able to continue operations or execute our stated commercialization plan.

The consolidated financial statements included in this Form 10-Q have been prepared assuming we will continue as a going concern, which contemplates the realization of assets and the settlement of liabilities and commitments in the normal course of business. As reflected in the accompanying consolidated financial statements, during the nine months ended September 30, 2021, we incurred net losses of $8,126,622 and used cash in operations of $8,469,653. While we maintain cash balances in excess of our anticipated needs for cash for the next twelve months, it is likely that we will need to raise additional capital prior to any ability to fund operations from revenue generated from the sale of our products. The financial statements do not include any adjustments that might be necessary should we be unable to continue as a going concern.

It's fair to say the company will probably keep issuing stock, do a reverse split to stay listed, and otherwise try to stay afloat until they get FDA approval. Failing that, they'll need approval in some other country that lets them raise cash and ramp up manufacture and sale somewhere. Failing both, they're worth whatever some other big pharma company will pay for just their patents, which is probably some premium over their plunging stock price but still well below what most of us have as our average cost of shares.

As when we first started following this stock, we have no clue how long or when or whether the FDA will approve. There don't seem to be indications that the tech doesn't work, but I don't know that we can actually be confident that it does, from our position.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

NDRA touched .55 today, someone convince me not to triple-down and drop another grand into this foolish gamble

You keep buying NDRA and I'll keep buying SOFI and we'll race to see who ends up at the bottom first

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Hadlock posted:

You keep buying NDRA and I'll keep buying SOFI and we'll race to see who ends up at the bottom first

Hell I’m gettin both

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I'm currently not buying anything so I my losses are capped, that's the good news :shepface:

*knocks wood* I'm still green on RYCEY and AAPL. Literally everything else is a sea of red begging for a Moses.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Hadlock posted:

Stock golf!

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

tangy yet delightful posted:

*knocks wood* I'm still green on … AAPL. Literally everything else is a sea of red begging for a Moses.

Hell, :same:. Even VTI, which I’ve sunk $17,000 into is -2.5%

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
A day late, but I see the tradition of INTC taking a dump after quarterly earnings has continued.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
I havent followed PLNTR very closely and just looked at it for the first time in a few months. What the hell happened? Whatever it was, no doubt it couldnt have happened to a nicer company.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
No momo no mo.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

DapperDraculaDeer posted:

I havent followed PLNTR very closely and just looked at it for the first time in a few months. What the hell happened? Whatever it was, no doubt it couldnt have happened to a nicer company.

It was a $10 stock that memed to $30 for no reason

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

always bet on hellworld

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Just forget that NDRA exists already

I still can’t understand the goon obsession with this stock

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You’ll remember when we are all rich!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Friendship ended with NDRA. Now SOFI is my best friend

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

wynott dunn posted:

Friendship ended with NDRA. Now SOFI is my best friend

With friends like these who needs enemies

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Woodchip posted:

Residency Evil posted:

Thread title?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

The Big Jesus posted:

Hell I’m gettin both

Sound like we need a leveraged eft to combine these into one bad purchase

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
I tried three times to change the thread title but it kept kicking back "invalid character", I don't know wtf was wrong or why it worked this time but here you are.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I think I need to get into selling (covered) options. I buy stocks and hold medium/long term. May as well make some more money off em.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
:coolspot:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

The Big Jesus posted:

I think I need to get into selling (covered) options. I buy stocks and hold medium/long term. May as well make some more money off em.

yeah you ate a 10% loss this past month or so on stocks, might as well start selling calls and insure you never make it back

ARTPUP
Jun 7, 2013

Thoughts for the next two weeks? Lots of uncertainty now. Internationally, I think the invasion of Ukraine is going to happen. It doesn't make sense to assemble that much show of force (plus blood supplies) only to move out and pull back. Germany needs the natural gas from Russia, not much to hold NATO together if Europe isn't taking a united front. After an awful 18yr war, the US isn't going to step in to another conflict so it would be Putin's chance to take it now... Also this from Wikipedia: "Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy is a Ukrainian actor, comedian and politician who is the 6th and current president of Ukraine..." Looking at our world leaders, (Trump), Biden, Boris, Justin, I'm not really confident in any of this....

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

ARTPUP posted:

Thoughts for the next two weeks? Lots of uncertainty now. Internationally, I think the invasion of Ukraine is going to happen.

Winter Olympics end Feb 20 so I don't think Russia is going to start a war until at least 12:01am Feb 21, might even push it out a day or two if they are leading in medals

Looks like hockey gold metal final is on Feb 20, with bronze medal Feb 19

Russia got the gold metal last winter Olympics, and bronze in 2004

Haven't looked into figure skating, I think Putin is married to an ex Olympic figure skater

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jan 30, 2022

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

There's precedent for Russia invading a country during the Olympics. Russia invaded Georgia during the 2008 opening ceremonies, where both Putin and Bush were in attendance and sitting together. I remember during the live feed there was a shot of Putin whispering something in Bush's ear, then a couple of hours later the news of the invasion came out.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

moana posted:

I tried three times to change the thread title but it kept kicking back "invalid character", I don't know wtf was wrong or why it worked this time but here you are.

Look, just because I worked at Lehman it shouldn't reflect on my character.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

If you see Putin whispering, sell everything.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

https://twitter.com/GunjanJS/status/1326579439413714945?t=VuwpblHs78BwAwJTQUJnyA&s=19

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
Anyone else thinking about picking up some GNRC tomorrow? The prediction for late this week is winter storms here in Texas. During the Snowpacalypse that happened here last year GNRC saw a pretty big run. My theory is that the hint of a repeat of last year will be enough to move the stock up at least a bit. And if something crazy does happen like a repeat of last year, well, maybe its my turn to profit just a little from the suffering of my neighbors instead of just those fat cats down in Austin?

Pastrami
May 27, 2004
Fear the Lunch Meat

Why does a tweet from Nov 2020 matter?

jawbroken
Aug 13, 2007

messmate king
The share market is closed more than 80% of the time and most important information is deliberately announced outside of trading hours so you should never be surprised that almost all price appreciation happens then.

jawbroken fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Jan 31, 2022

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Pastrami posted:

Why does a tweet from Nov 2020 matter?

While not super useful that is from March 2020 - Nov 2020 so if we crash again it might be a warning not to get flat overnight as most of the gains are during overnight gap ups vs during the day. Or they were in the most recent one.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Secured the bag, in and out today. 24% gains 😎

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Doggles posted:

There's precedent for Russia invading a country during the Olympics. Russia invaded Georgia during the 2008 opening ceremonies, where both Putin and Bush were in attendance and sitting together. I remember during the live feed there was a shot of Putin whispering something in Bush's ear, then a couple of hours later the news of the invasion came out.

Two Blackhawk helicopters just flew over my house and that's never happened except during fleet week when the blue angels are here, and it's not mid October, last I checked

:allears:

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Average Bear posted:

Secured the bag, in and out today. 24% gains 😎

What are you trading if you can spill the beans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

stuffs lookin good