Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
What controllers can I use for four player Wario Ware?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
zero 4 isn't quite as good as 3 but that's a very high bar, it still kicks rear end and i'm glad they made it

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i'd probably rank the zero games

3 > 2 = 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Man I love the heck out of tetris99 but someone needs to tell their uncle to bring back Mario35

Please, Nintendo.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
My favorite part of the Zero games is when you find out that one of the bad guys stole Zero's original body and everyone went "Oh that explains why he looks completely different from in the original X games, they actually gave a reason after all." And then the original Zero body still looked completely the same.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They had this cool concept art too but they ran out of time and just reused Zero’s sprite

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Define "Cool"

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Cool to me when I was ten

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The X armor design was basically peak cool to middle school me. I drew it on the back of many a notebook back in 1996. That's also why Samurai Pizza Cats is the best anime ever made.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mankind has been trying to define "cool" for 500,000 years.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i've always liked the "armor plate over sentai spandex" look of the X-era robots

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

I'm looking at it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

theh coolest thing ever is unit-01 case closed

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
wait hold on, sorry, my monitor was off

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

hatty posted:

They had this cool concept art too but they ran out of time and just reused Zero’s sprite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Stux posted:

theh coolest thing ever is unit-01 case closed

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

tetris is a good game

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

this is so radical what the hell

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mega man ftw

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Caillou at 20?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Man I love the heck out of tetris99 but someone needs to tell their uncle to bring back Mario35

Mario 35 is done and gone.

Next up should be Sonic 69

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

it's actually made me want to double-dip on them each of them for the Switch.
You could get a Deck and then not have to double dip.

I bought DOOM (2016), Dusk, and Project Warlock on both too. I don't even have a gaming PC, I've just been loading up on Steam sales since the Deck was announced.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

The weird thing is that, since playing them on PC, instead of making me think "it's better on PC (which they all objectively are, c'mon now), I don't need them anywhere else", it's actually made me want to double-dip on them each of them for the Switch.

Same. For me it's because I could rip and tear while pooping, in fact the idea of playing Doom on the shitter was so appealing to me that I played Eternal on Switch first.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Long-Time Lurker posted:

rip and tear while pooping

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Long-Time Lurker posted:

rip and tear while pooping

I already do that though

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Please get your anal fissures treated

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
what, take my anal fissure out for a candlelit dinner?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Is the Scott Pilgrim game okay for couch coop with 8 and 10 year old daughters?

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Looper posted:

zero 4 isn't quite as good as 3 but that's a very high bar, it still kicks rear end and i'm glad they made it

For sure. They wrapped up the story in a really satisfying way (I also liked the tragic human/reploid romance, even if it was kinda messed up) and the bosses and Knuckle weapons were cool.

3 is my fav mostly because of the final boss fight, that was freakin intensely cool on Hard mode.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

neato burrito posted:

Have you already played castle crashers with them?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

neato burrito posted:

It's not very good as a game unfortunately, you're better off with the Capcom bundle, River City Girls or Streets of Rage 4.

I'm annoyed because I just bought it off the long standing hype and a super fan of the movie. Just didn't feel good to play, uninstalled a little bit later.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

bushisms.txt posted:

It's not very good as a game unfortunately, you're better off with the Capcom bundle, River City Girls or Streets of Rage 4.

I'm annoyed because I just bought it off the long standing hype and a super fan of the movie. Just didn't feel good to play, uninstalled a little bit later.

If you want a fun beat 'em up it's Streets of Rage 4. I've realized with age, I'm more prudish than I thought, so the game has some designs that are a touch sexualized, but not really (tease me it's fine, I know I'm ridiculous), but it's super fun.

Or wait for the new TMNT game that's due soon. That looks like it'll be fun. Might not be though.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I buckled almost immediately and bought pokémon of the wild, played it a bunch over the weekend. My main note is that it's a real chill game. Definitely a different pokémon game, but a lot better than the trailer made it seem.

The main gameplay loop is definitely a lot of just wandering around, and the areas aren't anywhere near as good as BotW's (at least so far), but I'm enjoying it. You earn points by catching pokémon in different ways, but you can also get them by just fighting them or by having them and using them in battle.

W/r/t pondering if it's considered a mainline series game (first area/level 30-something spoilers) there are both new pokémon and new formes in the game. There don't seem to be a lot of them based on the early game, but they do exist.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

I just love love love and will forever love how he pumps an assault rifle like it was a shotgun

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Calaveron posted:

I just love love love and will forever love how he pumps an assault rifle like it was a shotgun

he's so cool

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
you think shadow doesn't know how his gun works?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
He's just the avatar of Gun Guys jerking off their weapons