Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

I saw them twice and the lead singer was so drunk he puked all over himself on stage both times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Midjack posted:

not a bad strategy, really.

birds are the same. many animals probably are

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

infernal machines posted:

were i a wealthy man, i'd be funding all kinds of wild-rear end drug research. serious designer poo poo.

loving toad venom, come now what are we, teenagers?
rip McAfee, truly a legendary poster

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
i saw a video a couple weeks ago of a toad pushing out an almost impossibly large turd. it was like a kiwi laying an egg, but it was poop.

maybe the toad venom is a colon cleanse

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

canyoneer posted:

i saw a video a couple weeks ago of a toad pushing out an almost impossibly large turd. it was like a kiwi laying an egg, but it was poop.

ayahuasca is a potent stomach cleanse so maybe!

that would be an annoying trip though, getting stuck on the toilet making GBS threads.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Last time I did mushrooms I spent half the trip throwing up into the toilet or a garbage can. It was still a great time, all things considered.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

canyoneer posted:

I saw that video. You don't poop like that from eating flies. Somebody is looking for their damned dog.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

KoRMaK posted:

rip McAfee, truly a legendary poster
Yeah until he posted a banme

also he was legendary for being a complete piece of poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna be like the altruistic mcafee

rich
get hosed up in a billion different ways
never mean to anyone
help people
get hosed up
post cool poo poo
spread awareness
drugs
loads of extremely consensual sex
pcp tuesdays

etc
etc

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

canyoneer posted:

i saved that, so here it is:

https://i.imgur.com/QJrcztp.gifv

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

When I was in 8th grade we dissected frogs in our biology class.
Our formaldehyde-preserved frog removed from a vacuum-sealed bag had a smaller, completely intact, frog inside its stomach.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

no clue why conversation pits fell out of style

my dream home will have one. one day

mystes
May 31, 2006

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Probably because of rooms being oriented around TVs but to the extent that people just use their phones/tablets that might be less of an issue now.

Although I feel like most people who own houses big enough to have conversation pits just have mcmansions with the absolute most generic design possible anyway now too.

mystes fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jan 31, 2022

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

PIZZA.BAT posted:

because the conversation... ...was the pits :dadjoke:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

does anyone have that gif of a guy moving around a 3d toilet while his boss makes suggestions

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
behold: the yostop

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

i'm the tape that's still on

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
the tape is holding that bit on because it broke in shipping

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

ok then i'm the two alt keys right next to each other

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm the HYPER key

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
apparently that black heatsink is the cpu and memory module with four cortex a53s, which is pretty weak.

if they make upgraded cpu modules with faster cpus or with an fpga that could be cool as heck tho.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
yeah I'm reading the review now

it's for hardcore software freedom dorks who really want to put their money where their mouth is with no other considerations. not only is the performance poo poo but it constantly has technical hiccups you have to open the case to fix

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
i'm the 1mm thin elongated plastic external side wall held in by one tiny screw on each end which are also a few millimeters from each edge

shop class industrial design is my passion

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
like if you can get a decent single thread performing cpu and an fpga i loved my powerbook 180c

also the review photos have tape because he broke two of the bezels taking apart and putting together a laptop that comes as a $1300 kit you assemble.

i don’t think it was damaged in shipping.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

apparently that black heatsink is the cpu and memory module with four cortex a53s, which is pretty weak.

if they make upgraded cpu modules with faster cpus or with an fpga that could be cool as heck tho.

it's like the pine stuff, you don't really expect much

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Raluek posted:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

like if you can get a decent single thread performing cpu and an fpga i loved my powerbook 180c

also the review photos have tape because he broke two of the bezels taking apart and putting together a laptop that comes as a $1300 kit you assemble.

i don’t think it was damaged in shipping.

i misread that

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Raluek posted:

my god what is that toad doing to his anus

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Cat Face Joe posted:

my god what is that turd doing to his anus

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
70s amp design was so good

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Raluek posted:

weed poop

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Jonny 290 posted:

70s amp design was so good

They only go to ten.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

New Londo Ruins

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

look out here comes everyone's piss lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Cat Face Joe posted:

my god what is that toad doing to his anus

toads don't have anuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jfc