Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
extremely felming

https://twitter.com/BrentfordFC/status/1488059481707659264

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

I remember wout weghorst stinking the place out at the euros. Excited to see him in the prem

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

w0Ut w0Ut :toot:

this is really cool though, great move by brentford

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

the sex ghost posted:

I remember wout weghorst stinking the place out at the euros. Excited to see him in the prem

He's an anti-vax moron who had a habit of posting covid conspiracy poo poo on his instagram op

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I hope Erikson does well.

I hope Aaron Ramsey snubs his toe in Glasgow Airport and is out for 3 months

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

People inform yourself.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

nawilo_420 posted:

People inform yourself.

Will fit right into the prem, then

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

nawilo_420 posted:

He's an anti-vax moron who had a habit of posting covid conspiracy poo poo on his instagram op

And that's the Burnley way

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
We can't have nice things.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Jose posted:

i love him already just for rinsing arsenal in this

He is pissed because Arsenal decided not to sign him due to the Joorabchian connection.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/david_ornstein/status/1488146410524577794?s=21

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

48-year old Roberto Carlos to The Bull In The Barne pub team is a Done Deal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60197741

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

Don't know if I prefer a 'we tried' tweet or a classic Wenger 'we had a deal to sign every good player in the world when they were 17 but then we, er, didn't for some reason'

*bids £1 over presumed release clause*

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1488170670953541633

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
now that's some proper deadline day action

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Rambo to Rangers

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1488167193867132928

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

If there's one thing Everton haven't signed enough of in recent years it's attacking midfielders.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
That is some haircut

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Time for another rebuild imo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Arsenal now claiming Auba went to Barcelona for a family day trip

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds apparently enquired about taking minamino on loan but got told no and I feel like that's them done for this window unless bielsa feels like loaning some more players out to shrink the squad to around 4 registered players

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

the sex ghost posted:

Leeds apparently enquired about taking minamino on loan but got told no and I feel like that's them done for this window unless bielsa feels like loaning some more players out to shrink the squad to around 4 registered players

I wonder why Liverpool turned that down.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

tarbrush posted:

I wonder why Liverpool turned that down.

https://twitter.com/mcgrathmike/status/1488168496135553030

Sounds like Minamino wants to stick it out and fight for a place.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I like Minamino but surely Diaz arriving pushes him down the pecking order even further, unless the rumours about Diaz being a Mane replacement really are true

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
On the back of that some Leeds ITK with about 9 followers is trying to suggest they've put a bid in for Kenedy. Turning up the dial marked 'silliness' on this most silly of days

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
lmao west ham aren’t signing anyone today. This being announced on deadline day stinks of trying to bury bad news

https://twitter.com/roshanesport/status/1488117959675547658?s=21

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Arsenal now claiming Auba went to Barcelona for a family day trip

Arsenal now lying in extremely obvious embarrassing ways to anyone who isnt a major dumbass

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Arsenal will no doubt announce Aubameyang is staying and Nketiah has signed a 5 year deal as their 'dealings' for the window. Then pull sad faces next season when they have missed out on european football and Newcastle are beating them to all their proposed signings.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
what exactly went so wrong with dembele? being neymars 1 for 1 replacement was a pretty tall order but how did it get from very highly rated youngster to we dont want to pay you anymore so quickly?

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

He's constantly injured.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Eric Cantonese posted:

Sounds like Minamino wants to stick it out and fight for a place.

Translation: No offers.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

bewbies posted:

what exactly went so wrong with dembele? being neymars 1 for 1 replacement was a pretty tall order but how did it get from very highly rated youngster to we dont want to pay you anymore so quickly?

he takes the stereotype of sulky fleet-footed french primadonnas putting in minimal effort to a new level

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Isn't he literally injured every other game?

In other news spurs have confirmed Kulusevski and Bentancur in, Ndombele is out to Lyon on loan and Dele looks like going to Everton on a permanent deal!

I'd like to see someone else coming in especially if Lo Celso and Bryan Gil leave as well

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

EC10 posted:

Arsenal now lying in extremely obvious embarrassing ways to anyone who isnt a major dumbass

So who pointed it out to you?

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

EC10 posted:

he takes the stereotype of sulky fleet-footed french primadonnas putting in minimal effort to a new level

injuries aside is this legit? or was it more like he's just "not neymar" and so everything spiraled down from there

like could he still be a useful contributor on a CL-caliber team, or is he just not that good and barca made a very bad decision

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

bewbies posted:

injuries aside is this legit? or was it more like he's just "not neymar" and so everything spiraled down from there

like could he still be a useful contributor on a CL-caliber team, or is he just not that good and barca made a very bad decision

He was a loving amazing player at Dortmund but he's been made of glass ever since. On top of that, the barcelona fans/board has treated him like absolute poo poo for a long time, so if can't be bothered I'm not gonna blame him.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I've heard on this very forum that Dembele loves to eat and play FIFA, and hell, whom amongst us

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

:drat:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

he knows people who cleaned up on prop bets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

TheRat posted:

He was a loving amazing player at Dortmund but he's been made of glass ever since. On top of that, the barcelona fans/board has treated him like absolute poo poo for a long time, so if can't be bothered I'm not gonna blame him.

yeah mostly this i reckon. the only thing i can remember from his barca career is missing that open goal tap in to make it 4-0 in the champions league against liverpool in the match before they lost 3-4 on aggregate