Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ruby Gloom posted:

doin' my part for 1000 pages - what's happening thread

Sid is paralyzed from the teeth down because a small dog attacked him with a flail weapon in public and he may not live to see page 1000 otherwise things are great. How's by you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sid Vicious posted:

i hurt myself a lot always by accident and always stupidly its true

I feel you Sid, my clumsiness has only ended in the ER like 3 times luckily

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

doin' my part for 1000 pages - what's happening thread

Hi Ruby Gloom welcome to the thread

Guys I have to go talk about my brain to an eastern european lady can you show Ruby Gloom around

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Have you and/or the Mrs. looked at the tooth yet to make sure that it hasn't shattered into 3 million shards and exploded into your jaw bones rendering your entire face and skull useless forever? I've heard that can be bad.

yeah i think it did shift a little but thats normal i had braces for 7 years and they are constatnly trying to get back to where they think they oughta be

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

I feel you Sid, my clumsiness has only ended in the ER like 3 times luckily

I can't tell you how many times I've dropped a big knife and it stabbed into the ground right next to my foot

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you were me it would get you every time lol

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Big Beef City posted:

Sid is paralyzed from the teeth down because a small dog attacked him with a flail weapon in public and he may not live to see page 1000 otherwise things are great. How's by you?

well I am eating some Red Hots which are disappointing and not hot, but am definitely up for forming a posse to get vigilante justice for Sid and his paralysed teeth

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

this is Tip right now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tip stop traumatizing youth just kiddin i know youre not a mod (:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hahaha

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Tip posted:

I can't tell you how many times I've dropped a big knife and it stabbed into the ground right next to my foot

actually dropped is wrong, it's usually more complicated like I set something down that knocks something over and then a knife goes sliding down it like a ramp and then launches at my foot

and I'm like

DrankSinatra
Aug 25, 2011
I want to play an indie game about posting in a single thread.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Sid Vicious posted:

tip stop traumatizing youth just kiddin i know youre not a mod (:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats braid i think

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hambonings gonna save your life some day

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Has anyone said boobs lately? If not, I will.

Boobs.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DrankSinatra posted:

I want to play an indie game about posting in a single thread.

I am a game developer so technically that's this thread

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

which means you all owe me $20 each

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

MakaVillian posted:

Better not be until we reach 1000 pages because that would be cheating

too late

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its too late to apologize, its too late. seb talk to jeffrey get me some buttons my man i will clean up the mean streets of gbs

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

not a lot of people know this but there was a clause in jeffrey of yospos's contract for purchasing something awful that said if any poster successfully creates a thousand page thread ownership of something awful will transfer to them

drat I'm gonna be rich :homebrew:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I'm finally home after a long day. This thread has made great progress.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

you can just start sending all your :10bux: to me when you need a new account or anything

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Sid Vicious posted:

its too late to apologize, its too late. seb talk to jeffrey get me some buttons my man i will clean up the mean streets of gbs

every cop thinks they're gonna change the force until they join

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tip posted:

you can just start sending all your :10bux: to me when you need a new account or anything

can i send you my feces when i need it checked for parasites lil swamp booger baby keeps getting me to send it to them but theres never any follow up

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Eeeeeee

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mr. Nice! posted:

dang youre right i never thought of that, AMAb

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

If your worried about posting here don't be

:justpost:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I used to date a very progressive activist lady who harbored fantasies of joining the police and being "one of the good ones" and "improving the system"

I could barely contain my disbelief, it's like wanting to join the kkk to improve it

relationship didn't last long after that lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im not worried about anything except covid and oh thats really it lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

she was also a manager at a major chain and she would complain to me about the workers trying to unionize

and I would be like "aren't you pro union?" and she was like "yeah but we already treat them so well they shouldn't feel like they need one" :ughh:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tip posted:

I used to date a very progressive activist lady who harbored fantasies of joining the police and being "one of the good ones" and "improving the system"

I could barely contain my disbelief, it's like wanting to join the kkk to improve it

relationship didn't last long after that lol

Probably didn't help when you discovered yaoi during it

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I am not clumsy at all and have no good stories about accidentally hurting myself. I've jumped off of a lot of roofs and some cliffs, and I've gotten into lots of fistfights, but all that was all intentional.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Tip posted:

she was also a manager at a major chain and she would complain to me about the workers trying to unionize

and I would be like "aren't you pro union?" and she was like "yeah but we already treat them so well they shouldn't feel like they need one" :ughh:

That's the same thing Wegmans says to its employees lol

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This thread is moving TOO fast now. Need to engage slow mode…

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

My most recent clumsy moment was when I got Covid last year. First day I was trying to step over some cat steps. Lifted my leg up and go "oh I have no balance" and fell over and broke little toe on the cat steps.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

donkey salami posted:

My most recent clumsy moment was when I got Covid last year. First day I was trying to step over some cat steps. Lifted my leg up and go "oh I have no balance" and fell over and broke little toe on the cat steps.

during my post covid recovery I got out of bed and managed to catch my big toe on the ground so that it went under my foot and then I stepped on it with full weight

I have no idea how I didn't break it but holy gently caress that hurt

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I didn't even think it was possible to step on your big toe with the foot it's attached to

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tip posted:

during my post covid recovery I got out of bed and managed to catch my big toe on the ground so that it went under my foot and then I stepped on it with full weight

I have no idea how I didn't break it but holy gently caress that hurt

Tip posted:

I didn't even think it was possible to step on your big toe with the foot it's attached to

Same except my massive dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol my right foot has been totally numb and useless for like a month now but boy howdy do i feel it when my toes roll under it