Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjbIMvP6A0

Banger of an OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

pretty sure it came out before the KA anime even

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Tales of Woe posted:

pretty sure it came out before the KA anime even

They came out in the same season, summer 2019

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Julias posted:

They came out in the same season, summer 2019

Well that was two and a half years ago, now I feel old, and behind on my anime.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Julias posted:

You're like 2 1/2 years late...
You should read the seasonal threads. :wink:

THERE'S A FUCKIN SEASONAL THREAD FOR A FUCKIN DANBERU ANIME NOW??? :stare:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
are you aware that there is a seasonal thread, every season, that lists all the shows airing that season and people talk about those shows, in that seasonal thread

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Everything Burrito posted:

are you aware that there is a seasonal thread, every season, that lists all the shows airing that season and people talk about those shows, in that seasonal thread

They are not

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol so that is what this song is, heard it for the first time playing the taiko game that got put on game pass last week. e.g some guy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hti4Z7wppgo

Sleng Teng fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jan 30, 2022

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/TOKYOPOP/status/1484340837139902466/retweets/with_comments

lol

oh the embed fucks it up but the QRTs are, you know.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Everything Burrito posted:

Oh you meant THAT seasonal thread? I thought Julias meant there was a separate Dumbbells thread, which...

... actually why the gently caress isn't there a separate Dumbbells thread? Somebody go make a loving Dumbbells thread right now! I would but I doubt I can make a proper OP.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I. M. Gei posted:

I would but

and thus,

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Footage from Yoko Kanno's portion of a Takarazuka program last year, Thieves and Jewels

https://streamable.com/tmj96j

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Patware posted:

and thus,

I mean...

Julias posted:

I'm not asking for much, but can we at least get a bit more effort into our thread OPs? I honestly feel bad for good shows when they get half-hearted OPs like this, it feels like they're just meme threads and not sincere in wanting discussion or advertising a show that you enjoy.

(Edit: the first one was updated a bit since I last checked. Thanks Argonox)

like how is this hard for people to understand? Good thing deserves thread, thread for good thing deserves good OP, I cannot provide necessary good OP but I still want thread for good thing to exist. What is so hard about that? I'm not trying to be lazy or make unreasonable demands (I hope); I just want a dedicated space to talk about this thing and I know my own limitations well enough to know that I'm probably not a good person to create said space, so I farm it out to others.

You have fingers, you probably have better writing skills than me. Why don't you make a thread?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I mean I can certainly TRY to make a thread for it myself, but...... what if I gently caress it up?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

I mean...

like how is this hard for people to understand? Good thing deserves thread, thread for good thing deserves good OP, I cannot provide necessary good OP but I still want thread for good thing to exist. What is so hard about that? I'm not trying to be lazy or make unreasonable demands (I hope); I just want a dedicated space to talk about this thing and I know my own limitations well enough to know that I'm probably not a good person to create said space, so I farm it out to others.

You have fingers, you probably have better writing skills than me. Why don't you make a thread?

julias isn't a mod anymore and i reckon baal would just say 'post it'

:justpost:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

I mean I can certainly TRY to make a thread for it myself, but...... what if I gently caress it up?
what if? what if you gently caress it up. what happens.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Come to think of it, is the anime getting another season? Cuz if it is then I could make a thread when that happens. Seems like it'd have a better chance of survival that way.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just post, and my batting average is well below .200

If I make a thread that's bad, maybe my failure can inspire someone to fly higher

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
bad ops own, imo, in every subforum

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

I. M. Gei posted:

I had the same worry a few years ago, but there was no thread for the Hinamatsuri anime after the first episode aired so I Just Posted. It wasn't remarkable, and I should have made those images way smaller because that's too much scrolling for a OP, and it only went 6 pages, but hey it was fine and we got to talk about the funny show where a yakuza middle manager adopts a lazy telekinetic time traveler.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
poo poo like you post and post like you poo poo

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

seriously tho is there gonna be a season 2 or not?

not even asking cuz I might make a thread anymore. I just wanna know if it's still going. it better still be going

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the anime was like 3 years ago with no mention of a s2. the manga's still ongoing so it could possibly get one but theres been no word on it.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I. M. Gei posted:

i don't want to and aren't screaming at everyone around me to do it

literally one person in the thread with the visible passion for the funny girl fitness titty manga and it sure isn't me

I. M. Gei posted:

like how is this hard for people to understand?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the dumbbell anime is tearing us apart

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

If only we had properly rested our muscles...

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
kinda pointless to have a thread if only one person is gonna post in it anyway

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
there's an entire forum of nothing but that

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=670

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I mean gently caress dude, if you're worried about it getting no traction then just start a thread like "talk about anime that's ended but you still love" and say "for an example, i love dumbbell, who else wants to talk about dumbbell" and go from there.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

kirbysuperstar posted:

"talk about anime that's ended but you still love"

this is 100% of my posts here and I could easily post them somewhere else when I wanted to go more in depth cause essay-ish effortposts feel wrong in a chat thread

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The manga's still ongoing too so at the very least it'll get traction whenever a new chapter is out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

There's a goofy eurobeat mashup of this OP that kicks rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1pDweZ0W8

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
Isn’t there already a Kengan thread? Can just post there about it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Shinjobi posted:

There's a goofy eurobeat mashup of this OP that kicks rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1pDweZ0W8

There's also a Persona 5 mashup that's better than it should be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D94yoe5MmKI

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I too fear posting

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Namtab posted:

I too fear posting

with that power level? I doubt it

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
there's a lot more hitler than i expected in beautiful dreamer.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Namtab posted:

I too fear posting

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

this is the future the left wants