Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

wynott dunn posted:

meanwhile, in the west:

i think it’s time we just admitted that white people are the loving Devil pre-1960 Malcolm X was 1000% right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

ummmm excuse me?!?!

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Al-Saqr posted:

i think it’s time we just admitted that white people are the loving Devil pre-1960 Malcolm X was 1000% right

Difficult to deny tbh

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Al-Saqr posted:

I’m convinced

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

lmao the US managed to gladio itself

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Conspiratiorist posted:

Russians are furthermore doctrinally incapable of seizing a large population center without turning it into a charnel house

The Russian Way of War Force Structure, Tactics, and Modernization of the Russian Ground Forces, 2019 posted:

The Offense in Special Conditions
The Offense in Urban Areas
During an offensive in a city (settlement) a special role is played by small units functioning separately on squad missions. The offensive is determined by the density of buildings and availability of space, parks, underground utilities, etc. The offensive is carried out along the streets. A successful attack can only be achieved by close cooperation of motorized rifle (tank) platoons (companies, battalions) with other kinds of troops, supported by artillery and aviation.
Source

:thunk:

So their doctrine is the same as any NATO military

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

January 6 Survivor posted:

never gonna have any repercussions in there

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

laffo

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

one weird trick governments don’t want you to know

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

Source

:thunk:

So their doctrine is the same as any NATO military

Tbf if we're looking at NATO approaches to urban combat then he is entirely right

Russia occupying Kyiv would be a nightmare for limited gain, [[if]] they do invade the land bridge idea is probably the most likely goal

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

https://twitter.com/georgesoros/status/1488233860584427530

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I wonder how many times they’ve tried to gin up a Colour Revolution in China that we just haven’t heard about because it immediately fizzled

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Hearing a 91 year old complain about a lack of dynamism is giving me a bit of the ol' crack ping.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gonna laugh when this old gently caress dies and Xi continues building the future

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
The US took in a bunch of Ukrainian and Polish Nazis/collaborators during WW2 in displacement camps, they settled largely in Illinois.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Idia posted:

The US took in a bunch of Ukrainian and Polish Nazis/collaborators during WW2 in displacement camps, they settled largely in Illinois.

:canada: :hf: :911:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Idia posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

China? Did he say China? I thought he meant USA.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Centrist Committee posted:

I just skimmed the Atlantic councils stupid “longer telegram” and make nice with Russia is literally one of the top 10 things it recommends doing to beat red China. guess that one didn’t land they way they thought it would!
they've been infiltrated by russian agents

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You're all missing the important part of that video. Which is Soros recognizing Xi Jinping's reversal of capitalist roaderism.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DSA_Intl_Comm/status/1488320942933745670?t=0hX3ARDKbJ1JOwLu75zToA&s=19

Check out the quote tweets for a good time

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Lol the indian budget just passed and now cretinous modi simps are getting the squeeze.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

Check out the quote tweets for a good time

not today, Satan

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You're all missing the important part of that video. Which is Soros recognizing Xi Jinping's reversal of capitalist roaderism.

Thought we all agreed already that Deng just played Americans like a fiddle and this is just more western cope and wishful thinking.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

i hate illinois nazis

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Tankbuster posted:

Lol the indian budget just passed and now cretinous modi simps are getting the squeeze.

whats happening

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Indian leftoids squealed about Neoliberalism for all those years under the INC and now a government is passing actual neoliberal budgets with no mention of "middle class" (read newspaper readers/subscribers), a corporate tax cut and putting a 30% tax on crypto gains. Enjoy your cow flavored neoliberalism with north indian characteristics.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Horatius Bonar
Sep 8, 2011

crepeface posted:

ummmm excuse me?!?!

I've had their bubble tea and their gimmick doesn't work, brown sugar is just weird. Don't think I ever had brown sugar in any bubble tea in Taiwan.

Signage is otherwise correct.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Tankbuster posted:

Indian leftoids squealed about Neoliberalism for all those years under the INC and now a government is passing actual neoliberal budgets with no mention of "middle class" (read newspaper readers/subscribers), a corporate tax cut and putting a 30% tax on crypto gains. Enjoy your cow flavored neoliberalism with north indian characteristics.

huh
crypto should be illegal

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

SorePotato posted:

huh
crypto should be illegal

It took this long for modi to figure out crypto.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The replies are like when you get called an Assadist for saying the US should not be involved in Syria.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Tankbuster posted:

Admittedly, there is an increase in infrastructure spending, but yeah little in the way addressing loss demand, which is going to felt by the general population.

The Indian economy has barely recovered from Covid at this point and overall its economic performance since 2017 has been very lackluster from a country in its position.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 15:50 on Feb 1, 2022

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Yes but have you considered how good the cows are in India now? (Not very). That and the infrastructure spending is going to wind up like the toilet campaign where the NDA made toilets to cook the books but there was no plumbing system. And of course the economy is going to be lackluster when the first big economic policy modi did was destroying 80% of the currency in the country overnight.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Tankbuster posted:

putting a 30% tax on crypto gains

it's not a ban but lol lmao regardless

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Can someone recommend me a good long read on the relationship between Ukraine, Russia and the EU/US starting with the Orange Revolution, covering at least the annexation of Crimea, the 2014 intervention, the east Ukraine separatists, and the Minsk agreement?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Red and Black posted:

Can someone recommend me a good long read on the relationship between Ukraine, Russia and the EU/US starting with the Orange Revolution, covering at least the annexation of Crimea, the 2014 intervention, the east Ukraine separatists, and the Minsk agreement?

Consider Guy Mettan's "Creating Russophobia", though that's a somewhat wider and longer view of the relationship

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

gradenko_2000 posted:

it's not a ban but lol lmao regardless

The dumbfuck had banned Crypto even though its the perfect scam for his base of rubes because the man's braincells all go towards trying to set riots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Capital is scared