Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
bing video search is excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
oh hai 970.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
WILL WE DO IT TODAY?! I hope so.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

good morning thread

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

WILL WE DO IT TODAY?! I hope so.

:same:, but I want it to be in like 8-9 hours when I’m home relaxing after work.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I have a Chinese New Year dinner to go to tonight so I might miss 1K pages :(

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

fartknocker posted:

:same:, but I want it to be in like 8-9 hours when I’m home relaxing after work.

I don't mind when it happens, but I asked for a betting pool and I think BBC and I were the only ones that replied. I said today and he said Thursday evening.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It's certainly possible, nay probable, that we hit it today especially with 30 pages or so yesterday.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The cat is a racist

You and me gonna have fisty words!!!!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mr. Nice! posted:

good morning posters.

Ruby Gloom posted:

good mornin' thread, some excellent butts n boobs on the horny page

Doc Fission posted:

good morning thread

GM 1K pals :coffeepal:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

I have a lot of work emails to reply to today, by which I mean I am fully commited to posting in the 1k thread

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I went and visited Eminem on 8 Mile during my morning walk, it was pretty neat. The spaghetti sucked tho

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I'm in a meeting right now with a bunch of people from around the globe and, while I love listening to the varied accents (it's in English - the "official company language for mixed meetings")the French accents are my favorite because the pronounce "focus" as "gently caress-yous"

'We need to gently caress-yous on customer requirements'
Goddamn right we do

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

I have a lot of work emails to reply to today, by which I mean I am fully commited to posting in the 1k thread

:hai:

Your secret is safe (same) with me

Do you happen to have any witty anecdotes you can share?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

:hai:

Your secret is safe (same) with me

Do you happen to have any witty anecdotes you can share?

I need more coffee for that, so instead here is a picture of my cat when she was a bebe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I do gotta say the sunrises lately have been bangers

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

I need more coffee for that, so instead here is a picture of my cat when she was a bebe

:kimchi: :neckbeard: :kimchi:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

BABY CAT

BABY CAT

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ruby Gloom posted:

Holy gently caress

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Teeenykitteh

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

I do gotta say the sunrises lately have been bangers

lookin good buddy, had a nice sunrise ovah here but I didn't capture it on photo. I especially like the 8 Mile sign in the foreground :)

PS:
from the Detroit Historical Society entry on 8 Mile

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

Them toe beans :3:

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

We're absolutely going to hit 1k while I'm asleep tonight.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Brutal Garcon posted:

We're absolutely going to hit 1k while I'm asleep tonight.

Not if I have anything to do about it

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

she still has the lil pink toe beans, but this is the monstrous otter she grew into over the past 12 years

https://imgur.com/a/nnGCBdf

Ruby Gloom fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Feb 1, 2022

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Coffee time

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

she still has the lil pink toe beans, but this is the monstrous otter she grew into over the past 12 years

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A :3:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

top notch cat right there

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

I jus die in ya arm ta-night
It mussa been som in ya said
I jus die in ya aaaaaaaaahm ta-night

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

:kimchi:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

God drat that's a dope seal

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

honestly, she looks like a baby orca

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

We were all baby orcas once

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

We were all baby orcas once

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A guy beat me to death because he saw poo poo on my hands and was outraged that it came out of my butt and not his. Some people will ruin this world with the tyranny of the self, a projection of their own just world splattered all over a globe that hungers for empathy when most of what it offers is a miasmatic flow of perpetual consumptive horror. They caught me in the Chevy dealership for this reason.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have an appointment this afternoon from about 12:30 to2:30'ish CST you are not allowed to enter 1000 page territory during those hours and must wait for my return. Thank you.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

A guy beat me to death because he saw poo poo on my hands and was outraged that it came out of my butt and not his. Some people will ruin this world with the tyranny of the self, a projection of their own just world splattered all over a globe that hungers for empathy when most of what it offers is a miasmatic flow of perpetual consumptive horror. They caught me in the Chevy dealership for this reason.

why was the poo poo on your hands? I'm not judging, just curious

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

beat you to death you say

I hope you're alright

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When this happens to me I usually just give them some of the poop and make them my cosmic poop brothers and rejoice in our poo poo and roll around a bit and sometimes play with our wieners and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Chevy dealership thought you were stealing their inventory