Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

i wish i could turn my passion for looking at and posting about food in to like, a career lol too bad all jobs in that industry are loving god awful

"Hello everyone it's your favorite Foodie and VBlogger Aardvark! commin at you again, yes yes. Well it's been a long week but I have to tell you, I saw them again. I know the last three, yes, THREE episodes have been devoted to this, but I just can't get enough and I know you can't either - so without further ado - yes, I've seen them again in the wild! Corn Dogs. In the Freezer section. This time at Walmart. That big bad chain around the world. This time they were some kind of circus theme, it seems? There was a clown on the box. Very bright colors. No pictures this week as I forgot my phone in the car. And I don't remember the brand name but the box was blue or red. And the text was fairly bold. There were two, maybe three 'dogs on the front of the box and some sort of children's maze or puzzle on the back to solve while you eat your FEAST! Seemed pretty complex on first glance. Pretty sure that'd last me the whole box, so that's good value. Dogs appeared pretty golden on the outside. One had a bite taken from it, possibly by the clown on the box, hard to say. The dog inside LOOKED perfect, but often you can't tell just by the box. I've found you often need to microwave these bad boys yourself and eat 6, maybe 7 at once before you can really make a call on that aspect. Well. Like and subscribe below and as always, let me know what you think!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Meet me at the sports bar you can find me on tha stage doing Freak on a Leash karoake

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

b u t t s

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Good morning thread.

Looks like I missed out on all the rear end grabbin and taint reaping

Dang it! And on taint reap tuesday too. Early bird and all that. I blame myself.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

"Hello everyone it's your favorite Foodie and VBlogger Aardvark! commin at you again, yes yes. Well it's been a long week but I have to tell you, I saw them again. I know the last three, yes, THREE episodes have been devoted to this, but I just can't get enough and I know you can't either - so without further ado - yes, I've seen them again in the wild! Corn Dogs. In the Freezer section. This time at Walmart. That big bad chain around the world. This time they were some kind of circus theme, it seems? There was a clown on the box. Very bright colors. No pictures this week as I forgot my phone in the car. And I don't remember the brand name but the box was blue or red. And the text was fairly bold. There were two, maybe three 'dogs on the front of the box and some sort of children's maze or puzzle on the back to solve while you eat your FEAST! Seemed pretty complex on first glance. Pretty sure that'd last me the whole box, so that's good value. Dogs appeared pretty golden on the outside. One had a bite taken from it, possibly by the clown on the box, hard to say. The dog inside LOOKED perfect, but often you can't tell just by the box. I've found you often need to microwave these bad boys yourself and eat 6, maybe 7 at once before you can really make a call on that aspect. Well. Like and subscribe below and as always, let me know what you think!"

please dont post my scripts here those are goign to make me the big youtube bucks

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

please dont post my scripts here those are goign to make me the big youtube bucks

Get on TikTok you freaking millennial

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
25 pages to go very nice posting :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good afternoon

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'll preemptively say "laaaaame" to any post that snipes page 1k without the greatest sniper image of all time.

That should keep people too afraid to get there while I'm asleep.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

in on the ground floor!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sid Vicious posted:

good afternoon

Hiya Sid.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

good afternoon

rear end Farterpoon

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
25 pages!!!!!

oh my god we're almost there!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hows everyone doing today?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

Vindicated

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I think this thread has enough posts now. Time to pack it in

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sid Vicious posted:

Think I have a weed hangover, but other than that I'm good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Brutal Garcon posted:

I'll preemptively say "laaaaame" to any post that snipes page 1k without the greatest sniper image of all time.

That should keep people too afraid to get there while I'm asleep.

If it's not 'our dear old friend' posted without repercussion then I don't even know what to say.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sid Vicious posted:

I think I already have had too much caffeine and day hasn't really started. How are you doing Sid?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

My body must die

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
if an anime girl gets the 1000 page snipe there's an 80% chance i will be stealth editing it to something else btw :troll:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

donkey salami posted:

I think I already have had too much caffeine and day hasn't really started. How are you doing Sid?

im drinking a coffee i slept in way too late because oli is sick as hell and i called him in before i went to bed and he just wandered downstairs and started watching tv instead of waking me up lol

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Whoever gets the snipe gets to ban one person of their choosing

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

all bodies must die!!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Whoever gets the snipe gets to ban one mod of their choosing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Seth Pecksniff posted:

all bodies must die!!

Space bunnies must die

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is how many cigarettes i have left and im not buying any more

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Seth Pecksniff posted:

all bodies must die!!

even bodies of water?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:piss:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Vwodies.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sid Vicious posted:

i think it's awesome that you're making your cat quit smoking sid

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

that cat deserves a cigarette

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

even bodies of water?

yeah, technically

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

Like sexy mixed feelings or unbridled rage and euphoria mixed feelings

Like absolute animosity and complete apathy

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sid Vicious posted:

Do them all at once and take a pic and then send it into your local newspaper and be the wacky guy in your neighborhood.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ruby Gloom posted:

that cat deserves a cigarette

hell yeah I wanna see the cat and sid smoking a cig together and both are wearing sunglasses and the 'BEEFY SAY RELAX' tank top while flipping off the camera tia

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Congrats Tip!!!

You are the unknown goldmine star, maybe this will be another one. [It's your dull avs my dear]

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sid Vicious posted:

i don't care what aardvark says I'm proud of you Sid, quitting smoking is probably the single best thing I've ever done for myself

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

You review LEGOs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Sid Vicious posted:

On drat
So avoid Sid starting in a few days....