Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/GLucasTalkShow/status/1483527584247955472

Can't wait for Tim to finally get to meet Watto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"I'm a film buff not a birthday buff" - Gregg.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Reminder: the next 3 episodes of Xposed with Michael Matthews/LaRoux/Laroo/Larue are released on the 26th! (it is already the 26th here [happy Australia Day!]).

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I hope LeRouxe finally gets to the bottom of Mark's healthcare financing irregularities!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

huh posted:

Reminder: the next 3 episodes of Xposed with Michael Matthews/LaRoux/Laroo/Larue are released on the 26th! (it is already the 26th here [happy Australia Day!]).

I love the disparity in quality between the extremely professional editing and the wikipedia script.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Salt Fish posted:

I love the disparity in quality between the extremely professional editing and the wikipedia script.

i also love the pitch-perfect faux-important capital-T Thoughts in the elements, like the text "The Unexplained must be Explained and Exposed"

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
ITS THE 26TH WHERE IS EXPOSED

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

derp posted:

ITS THE 26TH WHERE IS EXPOSED

Has Tim been silenced? :ohdear:

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Well I'm not sure what I expected but HARD SCIENCE was definitely not it. Ya can't argue against it.

huh fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jan 27, 2022

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I wish Tim would put the first episode on youtube I desperately need to share the beauty of XPOSED

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Monsters are real

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
It may be Joe's finest role to date.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
genuine lol moments:

1) "Is Bigfoot real? It's a question I've been hearing a lot lately."
2) Joe Estevez (playing two scientists who I assume are in completely different fields?)
3) "Bigfoot, watch out.....you've just been Xposed"

feel like this show is gonna wind up "Xposing" something from the OC universe

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Really hope we see more of that Bigfoot running GIF

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

JAMOOOL posted:

1) "Is Bigfoot real? It's a question I've been hearing a lot lately."

hahaha

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I was trying to think of how to even explain Xposed to someone who isn't familiar with On Cinema.

"So there's a fake movie review show, and as part of the plot, the main character made a cheap spy thriller, and one of the in-character actors who played a character on the spy thriller was hired to cover QAnon for the Oscar special, but they only refer to him as his character's character name, and then he joined the main character's fake music group, and he got hit by a car driven by the other main character, and now he's in a low-budget Unsolved Mysteries type show."

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
He is also wheelchair bound now. Apart from that it's a pretty good description.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/OCATCOfficial/status/1488175899577049090?t=DYACroxjwbGt1CbyxyrclA&s=19

:love::love::love:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This is going to end horrifically.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
hell yes, Gregg just announced a competing Our Cinema valentine's special
https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1488568442336677888

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

wonder who he’ll run over this time

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

A Star is Born should count for four of those top 100 romcoms.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Nichael posted:

This is going to end horrifically.

Wendy Kirby is off limits.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Tim is 100% going to announce him and Wendy are expecting a baby on the Valentine's Day. :toxx:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Another Bill posted:

Tim is 100% going to announce him and Wendy are expecting a baby on the Valentine's Day. :toxx:

Holding u to it!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

MacheteZombie posted:

Holding u to it!

I'm a man of my word - Values.com

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I'm not gonna toxx over it but I have a feeling that the oscer special is going to go over some of Tim's classic evasion of justice after whatever happens in the vday special.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Ghosts. They've been a problem since ancient man discovered them 1000 years ago.

Loved the Mark Scrooge incorporation. Also was LaRue smoking Morleys? I forget if Tim has ever mentioned watching X-Files before.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Gregg and Mark are on Office Hours and the full episode is on Spotify and maybe Patreon with no paywall

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

wuggles posted:

Gregg and Mark are on Office Hours and the full episode is on Spotify and maybe Patreon with no paywall

This was a great episode. Gregg and Mark are both in OC character and out of character at the same time

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

i love that this exists

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
It's really good. I could listen to those three for hours. Luckily I can.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
checked out her videos after seeing her on tims birthday office hours episode, all hilarious, would love to see her show up in the OC universe somewhere https://vimeo.com/edymodica

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Incredible CGI in this week's Xposed. Also LOL at Lanoi Arnold and Decker as Booth and Lincoln

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
omggggg that animatronic lincoln at the end, horrifying

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004