Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

italian quid posted:

Somebody jumped the gun and posted before the Virgin Mary dildo made its appearance

yeah I posted exactly at the wrong time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Whilst the horny nun movie does sound like a good watch, the director's name sounds suspiciously Dutch and I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of anything produced or stolen by that fail nation. :colbert:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Checo WDC would suck but I'll accept it as long as the papayas get p2 and p3 and also the WCC

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Theophany posted:

Whilst the horny nun movie does sound like a good watch, the director's name sounds suspiciously Dutch and I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of anything produced or stolen by that fail nation. :colbert:

:salt:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

like pasta water

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Theophany posted:

Paul Verhoeven is the one good Dutch person who likes to make movies about being horny, graphic violence, and Jesus (all at the same time).

Q: should I watch the horny nun movie with my wife?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Sab0921 posted:

Can we all agree that WTF1 is very not good as well.

I hate that guys face and he's very annoying

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Full Collapse posted:

Has anyone had the Chicken Big Mac yet?

I tried the McPlant and literally couldn't tell it apart from a normal McD cheeseburger.

But I think that says more about the beef than the plant.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol, this is in my yearly ethics training at work:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Where’s the option to refuse them in public but go anyway

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Pragmatica posted:

lol, this is in my yearly ethics training at work:

Seems find wouldn't give an audit client a finding if it was a good race, but if it was a bad race I'd run it up the chain.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Where’s the option to accept the tickets on the stipulation they are paddock pass and include flight and hotel

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

My work refuses to let you take any sort of gift, you literally have to pack it up and mail it back unless it’s perishable, in which case you must share it with everyone. Since it’s now WFH you must destroy it instead since you can’t share it with other employees

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

My work refuses to let you take any sort of gift, you literally have to pack it up and mail it back unless it’s perishable, in which case you must share it with everyone. Since it’s now WFH you must destroy it instead since you can’t share it with other employees

What's it like working for Ian Hislop

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

drat i had to destroy this delicious cake, by putting it in the fridge and throwing it out, a slice at a time via the toilet

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Lol a guy I work with was gifted £50k in the client's will when they died.

We kept that poo poo super quiet.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Every single vacuum coffee tumbler and water bottle I have is from some enterprise IT hardware vendor.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

MustardFacial posted:

Every single vacuum coffee tumbler and water bottle I have is from some enterprise IT hardware vendor.

Does swag count as a gift/inducement?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

marshalljim posted:

The Alonso/O'Ward lineup is going to return McLaren to glory and make the Gamerboy/Bogan days look like the dark ages.

I don't understand why people think O'Ward will do well in F1, or even be considered.

Frond fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 1, 2022

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Frond posted:

I don't understand why people think O'Ward will do well in F1, or even be considered.

Everyman Nikita Mazepin has proven that there is no talent requirement for being in formula 1.

see also: Lance Stroll

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

boop the snoot posted:

Everyman Nikita Mazepin has proven that there is no talent requirement for being in formula 1.

see also: Lance Stroll

The mechanics work very hard for the failsons to race and I won't accept this slander.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Paul Verhoeven is the one good Dutch person who likes to make movies about being horny, graphic violence, and Jesus (all at the same time).

Q: should I watch the horny nun movie with my wife?

Starship Troopers is like 25 years old and still making quasi-fascist dweebs mad to this day, Verhoeven owns

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
verhoeven definitely on my top 15 coolest people alive list

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Verhoeven is so good he almost cancels out Verstappen

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

Starship Troopers is like 25 years old and still making quasi-fascist dweebs mad to this day, Verhoeven owns

My favourite thread moment was Tony having an absolute loving meltdown over people liking the movie and thinking the book is some dumb poo poo

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

your friend wicka posted:

Reading the first 5 pages of the book deciding it was fascist nonsense and writing a parody nazi propaganda film with doogie howser in a literal SS uniform instead. King poo poo.

E: it took me ages to watch it because my dad is a super autistic nerd and hated it

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Frond posted:

Because he's American.

Or as close to American as you can be and not be a binman driver.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Reading the first 5 pages of the book deciding it was fascist nonsense and writing a parody nazi propaganda film with doogie howser in a literal SS uniform instead. King poo poo.

E: it took me ages to watch it because my dad is a super autistic nerd and hated it

Well, the book and movie shared a title, name of the head character and that was about it.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Have to say, unlike the last two iterations of a Formula One car, the new cars look sexy as hell.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

You haven't seen a real one yet, don't be fooled by their demo mule I'm sure they'll gently caress it up.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Have to say, unlike the last two iterations of a Formula One car, the new cars look sexy as hell.

I fully expect the rules to have left a loophole where the optimal design is a nose that looks like a floppy cock

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
stroll is a pay driver that would probably have easily gotten a superlicense after a couple seasons in f2 ni the current system. probably on par with latifi except every once in a while a weird strategy call or flag puts him in a good position, which he doesn't immediately throw in the trash, hence having a couple podiums.

mazepin barely loving made it in under the current regs despite being in f2 for years. I genuinely hope the haas car is competitive this year so he can end up eating a race ban, get completely wolloped by schumacher again, and end up ragequitting because he can't hack it in f1. if hes going to be on the grid, at least he's so bad its entertaining

stroll is just a boring lovely pay driver who is too good to kick to the curb for someone with more talent, but not lovely enough to try to ditch for another pay driver that maybe will be ok.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Stroll owns gently caress off

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I mean, name one actually good driver in F1 (besides World Champion Max Verstappen, of course)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lance stroll, driver of the day of my heart :love:

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Rectal Placenta posted:

I mean, name one actually good driver in F1 (besides World Champion Max Verstappen, of course)

Danny Ric!

[edit]oh, and that Norris guy ain't bad either

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Dudley posted:

You haven't seen a real one yet, don't be fooled by their demo mule I'm sure they'll gently caress it up.
I'm seriously amazed how the entire world of motorsport culture and media has chosen consciously to deny the history of the obvious gaffe that was the dicknose era. None of the numerous FOM/"British" "Journalist"/FIA mockups of the expected cars, published for months and years beforehand, remotely represented what they actually ended up looking like in 2014. And nearly every single one of them ended up looking like absolute rear end. Sorry I mean dick, not rear end.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Theophany posted:

Lol a guy I work with was gifted £50k in the client's will when they died.

Must’ve been a master at tug jobs.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dictator. posted:

Must’ve been a master at tug jobs.

Possibly, though I think they've always had rules against hands here at the dick sucking factory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I'm seriously amazed how the entire world of motorsport culture and media has chosen consciously to deny the history of the obvious gaffe that was the dicknose era. None of the numerous FOM/"British" "Journalist"/FIA mockups of the expected cars, published for months and years beforehand, remotely represented what they actually ended up looking like in 2014. And nearly every single one of them ended up looking like absolute rear end. Sorry I mean dick, not rear end.

Exactly, those mockups, and the "2022" car they all posed next to were designed to look good, of course they look good.

The ones that race are designed to go round circuits quickly. If a dick gives them a tenth of a second the car is going to have a goddamn dick.