Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Also we wondered why Flores was fired after two successful seasons. Well the owner wanted him to lose!

Flores tried to Major League this season, but the team stopped responding to having a piece of clothing taken off the cutout Ross after each win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Also we wondered why Flores was fired after two successful seasons. Well the owner wanted him to lose!

… how on earth would you consider either 2020 or 2021 successful seasons?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Amy Pole Her posted:

back to back winning seasons for the first time since 2002 and 2003?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Beat the Patriots.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Almost turned a team completely around to the point where one bad week kept them from being a hot opponent in the playoffs?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Niwrad posted:

I cannot fathom the league letting this go far because we all know they do not want e-mails being released (unless it's against a coach the Commissioner has a personal grudge against).

There's literally no way that Belichick doesn't get deposed about whom in Buffalo and New York he heard it from.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

You'd have to be, literally, a psychopathic knucklehead, to not think Flores was successful in Miami.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I mean by the strict definition they weren't successful seasons because they didn't win the super bowl but they certainly didn't seem worth firing for

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yea ok posted:

You'd have to be, literally, a psychopathic knucklehead, to not think Flores was successful in Miami.

believphen in stephen

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

He won 9 games this year with a dogshit roster.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

in honor of other (black) coaches who would never consider tanking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-iJUuPWis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GxYF9lieQk

get 'em, Flores

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
"I won't tank, but I will destroy your QB's ego, as a treat."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/joeyb/status/1266404689203146754?lang=en

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

I bet Flores never even mooned the locker room

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Awwwwwww yisssssss

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/1488641606223806466?s=21

Of course this cheating piece of poo poo showed up in person.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

FizFashizzle posted:

Awwwwwww yisssssss

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/1488641606223806466?s=21

Of course this cheating piece of poo poo showed up in person.

Wow a FA meeting with another team before the “Legal Tampering Period.” You mean those contracts announced by Schefter right when the period starts aren’t all agreed upon in that first minute?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Has Ross EVER successfully wooed anyone yet??

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wow a FA meeting with another team before the “Legal Tampering Period.” You mean those contracts announced by Schefter right when the period starts aren’t all agreed upon in that first minute?

Big if true.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I am not a law knower but this has congressional hearing written all over it

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I mean, offering cash money to straight up try and lose is Black Sox Scandal stuff isn’t it? Like I don’t think that’s off the mark.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lmao

https://twitter.com/thetonesetters/status/1488607173521379333

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BlindSite posted:

Fastest man and other skills comps were better than the probowl .

I wanna see kickers try to knock the flags off of the top of the uprights.

I wanna see everyone try to long snap at a target. And position players trying to kick.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I’m confused because those weren’t Brady’s statistics at all. He threw 43 TDs for one. Where did they come from?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am here posting to protect everyone from engaging with a parody site that isn't any good: The Tone settlers.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Spoeank posted:

loving lmao

Legit feel bad for Bill, I would be absolutely mortified if I did that to someone

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

yea ok posted:

His win loss record was nearly identical to Adam Gases so you should really higher your standards for success. Likely after you learn what literally means.

Doltos posted:

Almost turned a team completely around to the point where one bad week kept them from being a hot opponent in the playoffs?

Lol my rear end. Dude is the reason they started off in that huge hole. His management style with his assistants was enough to cause serious concerns about his longevity.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 2, 2022

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I rest my case.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Cavauro posted:

i am here posting to protect everyone from engaging with a parody site that isn't any good: The Tone settlers.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’m confused because those weren’t Brady’s statistics at all. He threw 43 TDs for one. Where did they come from?

Oops. I got got.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HappyHippo posted:

Legit feel bad for Bill, I would be absolutely mortified if I did that to someone

Or he knew the Giants were screwing Flores and gave his former employee the details in a plausibly deniable way.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hot Diggity! posted:

Oops. I got got.

It ok. that one was very funny if it hadn't been a sneaky little elf looking for kisses.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Amy Pole Her posted:

His win loss record was nearly identical to Adam Gases so you should really higher your standards for success. Likely after you learn what literally means.

Lol my rear end. Dude is the reason they started off in that huge hole. His management style with his assistants was enough to cause serious concerns about his longevity.

Is there anything with the assistant thing other than a throwaway line from a podcast? The guy probably didn’t answer a text from a quality control coach and suddenly it’s blown up into him ghosting his entire coaching staff

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Cavauro posted:

It ok. that one was very funny if it hadn't been a sneaky little elf looking for kisses.

Don't doxx me please

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Every time someone types Ross in this thread I think it's about a neat cape and I am easily confused.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

there’s your problem the giants didn’t spend any time there

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Adun posted:

Is there anything with the assistant thing other than a throwaway line from a podcast? The guy probably didn’t answer a text from a quality control coach and suddenly it’s blown up into him ghosting his entire coaching staff

He also churned through staff like crazy, there's more than enough smoke on that point I think

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Adun posted:

It might be the fact that multiple sources have said he'd fly off the handle at assistants and fired multiple position coaches in two years.

Flores is an rear end in a top hat and firing him was justified. He might be right that teams treat the Rooney rule as another box to tick before doing whatever they want anyway but it's likely this is a case of Worst possible person making a good point.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Was the source that said Flores was flying off the handle the Dolphins owner?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Flores was just...just so aggressive, and intimidating! Lol.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

How the gently caress did yall get to the endpoints of “boy I feel sorry for Belichek” and “that coach was so aggressive and scary”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/NFLGrandheer/status/1488637738798702592 lmaooooooo

"gently caress you i wasnt hung over i was hosed up on horse pills"