Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nothing is going to happen for the next week. Just how it is. Ooh, maybe someone will get a head coaching job!

17 players are about to pull out of the pro bowl, a bunch of dudes that make you go... really? are about to be promoted into the pro bowl, then you won't watch it. Enjoy the week off, I hear the Olympics are starting!... on Friday? oh come on.

Congrats Bengals and Rams. Enjoy the week off and peeing in fear every time you think about how your entire life will be defined by what happens in two weeks.

Until then, who's excited for Mac Jones vs Kyler Murray in the pro bowl???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

Nothing is going to happen for the next week. Just how it is. Ooh, maybe someone will get a head coaching job!

17 players are about to pull out of the pro bowl, a bunch of dudes that make you go... really? are about to be promoted into the pro bowl, then you won't watch it. Enjoy the week off, I hear the Olympics are starting!... on Friday? oh come on.

Congrats Bengals and Rams. Enjoy the week off and peeing in fear every time you think about how your entire life will be defined by what happens in two weeks.

Until then, who's excited for Mac Jones vs Kyler Murray in the pro bowl???

Herbie is playing!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

a neat cape posted:

Herbie is playing!

Good I will enjoy that first quarter then. Hopefully by the end of it we'll get a knock down drag out fight in the sta..... awh crap it's in Orlando.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kalli posted:

Good I will enjoy that first quarter then. Hopefully by the end of it we'll get a knock down drag out fight in the sta..... awh crap it's in Orlando.

Isn't it in Vegas?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

hosed up that theyre making herbert go back to Vegas after what happened there last time

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Remember when the Pro Bowl was in Hawaii the week after the Super Bowl so the best players actually went because it was more of an event and a free family vacation to Hawaii? No you don’t because even then the Pro Bowl was worthless poo poo and should be abolished.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Pro Bowl after the last two playoff weeks :flaccid:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fastest man and other skills comps were better than the probowl .

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
This Super Bowl match is the most :geno: for me out of any of the playoff teams, not because I think it will be boring but because I just don't like or dislike either team. I would have preferred the Rams over KC or the 49ers over the Bengals, but now I might as well go buy a Rob Lowe NFL hat.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jan 31, 2022

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

rootin' for the bengals for wesseling

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Fate Accomplice posted:

rootin' for the bengals for wesseling

Ironic

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Pain of Mind posted:

This Super Bowl match is the most :geno: for me out of any of the playoff teams, not because I think it will be boring but because I just don't like or dislike either team. I would have preferred the Rams over KC or the 49ers over the Bengals, but now I might as well go by a Rob Lowe NFL hat.

Root for the Bengals you fucker

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BlindSite posted:

Slam dunk contest

Home run derby

Hole in one contest

Teaspoon of cinnamon challenge

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pain of Mind posted:

This Super Bowl match is the most :geno: for me out of any of the playoff teams, not because I think it will be boring but because I just don't like or dislike either team. I would have preferred the Rams over KC or the 49ers over the Bengals, but now I might as well go buy a Rob Lowe NFL hat.

Root against the Bengals you sucker

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

BlindSite posted:

Should be nothing but a dodge ball tournament

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

agreed but he would have loved this

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chris would have loved Joe and Jamarr individually, let alone together, let alone on his childhood team. I can hear him losing his mind with hyperbolic Jordan analogies screaming over Sessler and Gregg. It's genuinely emotionally devastating that he missed it by one year. :smith:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
News: The Rams are in the Super Bowl.

Views: gently caress the Rams.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Didn’t someone tear their knee in one of those dodgeball tournaments?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Let’s get outside the box if it’s gonna be dumb, gimme a Pro Bowl Cooking Competition, maybe the swimsuit event or a dance off?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Probably still a lower rate-of-injury than an actual game

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Bring back the passing competition and let's settle this strongest arm in the NFL poo poo once and for all

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Robert Edwards tore everything in his knee in the Beach Bowl flag football game. Nearly had to have his lower leg amputated.

That pretty much killed his NFL career, but he ended up having a few productive seasons in Canada.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
*puts on my Pro Bowl jersey with no name or number; gets ultra hype for the Pro Bowl like a truly sick mind would do*

PRO BOWL

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Where do I purchase my red/blue combo jersey with "FAN" as the name?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

i hope the next 15 years is herbert and burrow alternating superbowl appearances

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a neat cape posted:

i hope the next 15 years is herbert and burrow alternating superbowl appearances

I’d be fine with it, gently caress the chiefs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

joey is 28 now, and herbie is 21, so i would like it if herbie won next year to be able to enjoy it, and then let joey get 1 for free just in case herbie beats him from then on. he is a better qb and should be playing about 6 or 7 more years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

6 or 7 more years than joey is what i meant. i hope no one got confused

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Where do I purchase my red/blue combo jersey with "FAN" as the name?

Rob Lowe probably knows.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Joe Burrow.

Please snub him on the yearly awards so he goes into the big game looking for blood.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BlindSite posted:

This reminded me, considering everything about actual football it's very odd that we don't get a fun rookie sand flag football contest because it almost made someone lose their leg.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Kind of like the Minnesota Miracle. Everyone was talking about it, but if you lose the very next game, it ultimately doesn't mean anything.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Cousins replacing Rodgers in the pro bowl

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Eifert Posting posted:

Chris would have loved Joe and Jamarr individually, let alone together, let alone on his childhood team. I can hear him losing his mind with hyperbolic Jordan analogies screaming over Sessler and Gregg. It's genuinely emotionally devastating that he missed it by one year. :smith:

On the other hand he would have died the day before they played in the Super Bowl.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Just want to give another shoutout to the greatest halftime show ever

https://twitter.com/highlghtheaven/status/1487900712101154819?t=gQSB2DLewi4u9PkjGc3htA&s=19
https://twitter.com/JakeAsman/status/1487901596679917570?t=DxKqUeXdQ3gCqVIiJoAHQQ&s=19

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/AyeyoKEJO/status/1487986108348735489?s=20&t=3b6Z9ihh6Tnm7OgILKjHWg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
good advice