Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

These were some of my favorite gags. Just all the ways chickens would just appear and attack Jeff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Lol I'm watching Clone Wars and this one Jedi youngling is Jeff Fischer. It's amazing how much his voice jumps out.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Was really hoping they'd check out that haunted amusement park.....

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

limp_cheese posted:

These were some of my favorite gags. Just all the ways chickens would just appear and attack Jeff.

I just realized how much of a ripoff this is of the raccoon bit from a 21 year old Family Guy episode.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Did you have to say how old it was :cry:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I just realized how much of a ripoff this is of the raccoon bit from a 21 year old Family Guy episode.
Which I guess was then repurposed for Steve vs the cat

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I thought the episode was funny as he*k and klaus was on point but I wish it wasn't so gross. It's been getting grosser I feel

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"Chickens got the van."

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Was really hoping they'd check out that haunted amusement park.....

They will often take some off-hand remarks and make episodes about them later, or include them as plot points, it may end up happening sometime.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I thought the episode was funny as he*k and klaus was on point but I wish it wasn't so gross. It's been getting grosser I feel

Good news Jeff you’re getting your skin back was season 8

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I loved this episode far more immediately & thoroughly than the previous one. Kind of weird that they gave Roger a WOMAN to sleep with, but hey, I'm not a writer.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nep-Nep posted:

Good news Jeff you’re getting your skin back was season 8

Speaking of which, there's also Roger eating Jeff's brain to impregnate himself. There are lots of other gross moments scattered throughout the show, and it doesn't seem like they're that much more common recently.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

roger sleeps with women all the time, though

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

EVERYBODY QUICK!!! SHUT UP!!!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Neeksy posted:

roger sleeps with women all the time, though

Who? The only ones I can think of are the FWB/quasi-gf that died in the hurricane episode and (maybe) the one high school girl that thought Bing Cooper was going to Arizona State with her. He also had that crush on Debbie in the anorexia episode, but all in all, I thought Roger's last shreds of heterosexuality were left in the past.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

Who? The only ones I can think of are the FWB/quasi-gf that died in the hurricane episode and (maybe) the one high school girl that thought Bing Cooper was going to Arizona State with her. He also had that crush on Debbie in the anorexia episode, but all in all, I thought Roger's last shreds of heterosexuality were left in the past.

There was the lady from his Miracle on Ice reunion who got him drunk and slept with him.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

OH! That explains that... but uh, I'd like to watch the other episode too...

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

muscles like this! posted:

There was the lady from his Miracle on Ice reunion who got him drunk and slept with him.

Yeah, I debated including Helen in my original comment, but I didn't count her because he wasn't attracted to her (because she was fat* and not because she was a woman, but still) and because she basically raped him.

*He referred to Debbie as an "enchanting Rubenesque vision" though, so who knows what his opinions on plus-sized people actually are?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

After rewatching the episode I can't believe I forgot about all the times Bullock mentioned Stan's energy being Amber.

Roger also tried to have sex with Stan's CIA crush. Even had really kinky sex with her for a bit.

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
Didn't he say that on his planet, basically everyone is bisexual?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

limp_cheese posted:

After rewatching the episode I can't believe I forgot about all the times Bullock mentioned Stan's energy being Amber.

I’m Amber, give me waves of grain alcohol and we’ll see how purple your majesty gets...

...it’s from a song.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I mean, Roger doesn't have genitals (a stress ball doesn't count) so he doesn't even have a human gender.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Roger scissored the dean from Top of The Steve, there's really no predicting who who'll have sex with or what gender he'll be when he does it.

He also has a wife in Persona assistant, and a husband, and he's someone's baby, also he breeds sea horses.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

yeah, roger's the best

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

Mx. posted:

yeah, roger's the best

Don't forget the two black children, that help him with the filming and keep him (as their mother) young.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
"The dog turned me down. Because it thinks it's better than me!"

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Roger has also sired offspring with dogs, rabbits, and termites.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

YeahTubaMike posted:

Speaking of which, there's also Roger eating Jeff's brain to impregnate himself. There are lots of other gross moments scattered throughout the show, and it doesn't seem like they're that much more common recently.

It's not even that gross, but the one that gets me was really early in the run, maybe first season, where Stan keeps grinding his teeth to Steve's nerdy antics to the point where a tooth pops out.

*shudders*

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I watched the episode today where Francine gets acid thrown in her face and for the longest time they work the angles and the camera so it never shows her face, and then, just when you think you aren't going to see it, BAM full acid scarred face for a good twenty seconds on the screen and then the next time you see her she's back to normal.

That was gross and I am always disturbed by that melted face.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

I watched the episode today where Francine gets acid thrown in her face and for the longest time they work the angles and the camera so it never shows her face, and then, just when you think you aren't going to see it, BAM full acid scarred face for a good twenty seconds on the screen and then the next time you see her she's back to normal.

I don't think it was 20 seconds, she says one line and a beat so maybe 5-6 seconds, but that's enough of seeing part of bone so yeah
Stan breaking his leg and the dog biting the tibia in the episode with the young couple that does the street running hobby, that was pretty painful to watch for the mirror neurons

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ardent Communist posted:

Don't forget the two black children, that help him with the filming and keep him (as their mother) young.

Are you talking about jeannie gold? Cuz those kids are definitely white

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Roger’s black sons are from some time in the future (one of the many possible futures the show has shown us).

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Of course the vast majority of Roger's hetero escapades occur in episodes I don't rewatch often.

Davros1 posted:

It's not even that gross, but the one that gets me was really early in the run, maybe first season, where Stan keeps grinding his teeth to Steve's nerdy antics to the point where a tooth pops out.

*shudders*

I was too bothered by braces not working that way irl that way to notice anything else.

Kwyndig posted:

Ugh, yeah. Flirting with Disaster is not one of my favorites, although I thought the surprise face at the end was a good move.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Kisses resurrected in Stan’s Best Friend was a proper body horror revulsion moment for me.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

Kisses resurrected in Stan’s Best Friend was a proper body horror revulsion moment for me.

I can't rewatch this one. But I really love the cat pirate airship being the reason the dog is mauled to begin with.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

Ugh, yeah. Flirting with Disaster is not one of my favorites, although I thought the surprise face at the end was a good move.

It also starts off with that The Office parody that goes on way too long.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

muscles like this! posted:

It also starts off with that The Office parody that goes on way too long.

I actually liked that bit, but that's mostly because I'm a sucker for "Someone in the group is an obvious imposter/spy" gags and that whole sequence was in service of one of those gags.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

Nichael posted:

I can't rewatch this one. But I really love the cat pirate airship being the reason the dog is mauled to begin with.

I absolutely love Stan's Best Friend from start to finish. The resurrected Kisses was hilarious, and the part where Kisses is in heaven riding the yacht with his dead dog mentor helping him flirt with dead dog chicks on the other boat was adorable & sweet. :unsmith:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I actually liked that bit, but that's mostly because I'm a sucker for "Someone in the group is an obvious imposter/spy" gags and that whole sequence was in service of one of those gags.

Oh god, is this the episode with "launch cooooooOOOOOODES?" That was funny at the very, VERY beginning, and then never again. The rest should have just been sight gags.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

The cult episode with the reveal at the end I think is one of the grossest things the show has done. That's gross in more of a general way instead of just sight. Just the longer that guy talks the more I want to hurl.

This episode's chicken fetus omelet was also really loving gross.

This show is just really good at gross out humor. They loving commit to it. One of my favorite moments is Roger elbow dropping on to that guy's head and just the amount of detail they put in to his head exploding. They animated the brain coming out his ear for gently caress's sake.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

But.... do you think he was ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

limp_cheese posted:

One of my favorite moments is Roger elbow dropping on to that guy's head and just the amount of detail they put in to his head exploding. They animated the brain coming out his ear for gently caress's sake.

Klaus getting shot while trying to poison Obama in An Incident at Owl Creek is similarly gross & detailed. It's great. :haw:

bull3964 posted:

But.... do you think he was ok?

...no. :raise: