Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm sunni iraq

Suspicious posted:

someone saying this never had the intention of doing the decent thing in the first place

"If you're saying I'm a racist I'll show you just how racist I can be"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Enlightened Muslim Israel

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Lmao at PNG. I’d like to see the chain of logic for that one

They are dark coloured. That's the entire thinking.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm sunni iraq

"If you're saying I'm a racist I'll show you just how racist I can be"

I'm the shia 'stans.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

curious how there’s no enlightened Europeans

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Internet Wizard posted:

curious how there’s no enlightened Europeans

most accurate part of the map

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

that and latino Philippines

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I would ask what makes Nepal more enlightened than India but I’m sure it’s a dumb answer

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pirate Radar posted:

I would ask what makes Nepal more enlightened than India but I’m sure it’s a dumb answer

im sure this isnt the reason but nepal is governed by communists

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
African Papua New Guinea

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Grifting a bunch of pasty racist assholes into believing they've been chosen to be one of the few who get the privilege of learning great Western history and ideals at the University of Sacred Western Learning we get our provosts to kidnap them at night and sedate them and then when they wake up they're in an uncooled triple bunked dormitory at the French Guianan University of Western Learning and Sugarcane Plantation

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

https://twitter.com/knifequeer/status/1312724181121994753

:thunk:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

i must be getting old, these neo pronouns are confusing to me

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Can't see those tweets, but checked out their account and saw this:

quote:

🔞 censorship is bad

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Can't see those tweets, but checked out their account and saw this:

he first posted "stigmatizing incest because inbreeding produces hosed up children is ableist" and oops, also has giant incest fetish he won't shut the gently caress up about

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
God loving dam, lol.

I was thinking standard libertarian age of consent bullshit when I saw the censorship thing. Boy was I far off.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

God loving dam, lol.

I was thinking standard libertarian age of consent bullshit when I saw the censorship thing. Boy was I far off.

What is it that could possibly be worse?

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty
more and more convinced that the ableism thing has become an op within an op within an op

edit: one of my favourite profs was in disability studies and sometimes I want to run some of the ableism discourse by him to see what he'd say, but I have no idea where to even begin and don't want to do that to him

DirtyRobot has issued a correction as of 16:17 on Feb 1, 2022

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
If you have an all purpose "saying things are bad is bad" framing, it's gonna be used in bad faith a lot.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

honestly not even that far off from OG Huntington, though Huntington at least acknowledged that there could be divisions within nation-state boundaries

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kennardmatt/status/1488504094742519815?t=Oas5SqhVWMu_2vlpq2F4Ug&s=19

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Milo and POTUS posted:

What is it that could possibly be worse?

it turns out, he actually has an incest PLUS child rape fetish

https://twitter.com/muddaub/status/1488392703402393605

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/elderofziyon/status/1488526724396687371

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
drat theres more

https://twitter.com/amnestyusa/status/1488519451976810499

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
weren't there a bunch of jews who converted to christianity after the holocast?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUDHcuLnMVc&t=253s

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
is there a western backed NGO that isn't imperialist cringe

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

MSF is still good arent they? I don't know if they're specifically backed by any western government though

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
I think so. I've been donating to them for a couple years, they seem to be trying to help in Yemen. Plus their hospital got bombed by the United States, so they're obviously doing something right.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I gave to msf once in 2007 and they've never stopped mailing me since. I've moved nearly ten times since then.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Hot Karl Marx posted:

MSF is still good arent they? I don't know if they're specifically backed by any western government though

they’ve been bombed by them does that count

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Obvious holocaust cringe already mentioned, but wow Palestinian conversion therapy. I'm doing it. Israel is cancelled.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I gave to msf once in 2007 and they've never stopped mailing me since. I've moved nearly ten times since then.
If moving ten times was enough to throw them off your tail, they wouldn't have been such a thorn in the side of the Patriots.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Hot Karl Marx posted:

MSF are an interesting case. their founder got into humanitarian interventionism (to the point of joining sarkozy's government and hanging out with henri-levy lol), but the organisation doesn't seem to have followed. they're extremely libby, thought ("we take no sides except those of the victims") and i can absolutely guarantee that they're heavily infiltrated by every intelligence agency which has even a slight interest, but they do also do a lot of necessary and important work.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the MSF is the only case of one Nobel prize winner getting air striked by another

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

gradenko_2000 posted:

the MSF is the only case of one Nobel prize winner getting air striked by another

lmao

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

gradenko_2000 posted:

Your random factoids never cease to amaze

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
2 women labour politicians did a q&a session on Mumsnet and almost all of that questions were about trans people. This is Mumsnet founder

https://twitter.com/Justine_Roberts/status/1488579047206625289?t=YSw3CyY0j5jkTqh0ewd-pw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted: