Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

there is always more and it is always worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
desperately pleading for an oral history of backstage wwe since covid

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
is he going to aew

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

the best WWE cycle is "Vince writes every syllable of every segment > show is notably bad in a way they can't ignore > the list of agents and producers on a segment by segment basis appears online > somebody else did the bad part"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

:pray:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Coaaab posted:

desperately pleading for an oral history of backstage wwe since covid

The actual COVID-related part of the history is just the sentence "they never gave a poo poo about it, but briefly pretended to, used it as an excuse to fire as many people as they originally wanted to, then went back to not giving a poo poo at the first hint of everyone else around them giving up fighting it"

A sentence that can also be applied to drug testing post-Benoit, incidentally

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Zelina came into chat on a friend's Twitch stream last night for a little bit. She does cosplay stuff, and Zelina's pretty into that so she follows her I guess.

She had no idea who she was and kept calling her "The Trinidad" (Zelina's Twitch username is theatrinidad, her real name), and thought she was Malakai/Aleister because all the videos on her channel are of him.

I don't have proof this is why Shane was fired, but...

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm surprised The Rock's Brand would let him get involved in anything mildly controversial but I guess they ignore that because of dumbass Rogan's popularity.

Also countdown until when Shane is All-Elite and Nick Khan shows up on TV dressed up like Shane because Vince is senile and thinks Nick is Shane.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Does the Rocks tequila taste ok?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Wow Shane’s release confirmed by wrestling’s top scoopster

https://twitter.com/daxftr/status/1488897155159011329

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

TV Zombie posted:

Does the Rocks tequila taste ok?

i've had a couple people who are Tequila Folks and have no reason to be biased say that yes, unfortunately it is quite drat good

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Wow Shane’s release confirmed by wrestling’s top scoopster

https://twitter.com/daxftr/status/1488897155159011329

are you saying that Rarity is actually Dax Harwood???

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm surprised The Rock's Brand would let him get involved in anything mildly controversial but I guess they ignore that because of dumbass Rogan's popularity.

Also countdown until when Shane is All-Elite and Nick Khan shows up on TV dressed up like Shane because Vince is senile and thinks Nick is Shane.

If WWE had any sense they'd do it with Austin Theory and have that be a whole storyline because it's the one that actually makes logical sense rather than randomly having Shane fighting Seth Rollins or whatever for no reason, so naturally they're never gonna do that

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so the next news is Vince officially adopting nick khan then

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Someone should report Nick Khan to adult protective services since he’s abusing an old man with dementia.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1488900242527371277

are they really blurring taz out of old clips? lmao

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I'd say this is a surefire way to ensure that HOOK never shows up in the Fed, but tbf they're not looking for actual wrestlers these days

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

In light of these Shane news, this:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

the rock's brand is making money, not sure why you think that would be at odds with the most popular podcaster on earth. he's done sponcon for Mohammed Bin Salman in the past.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol vince mcmahon fired his son

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I really want Shane to show up in AEW. Dante Martin can betray him

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is it wrong to think that Shane is in ok health given his age and how physically demanding wrestling can be?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Shane being "fired" is just a cover story so RAW can get even deeper underground, do stuff totally unsanctioned by WWE and USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHtKRWer3Q

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tato posted:

Shane being "fired" is just a cover story so RAW can get even deeper underground, do stuff totally unsanctioned by WWE and USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHtKRWer3Q

Will the girls finally kiss this time?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
you're gonna see stuff that Shane McMahon likes to see. so if the girls don't kiss, well, that's Shane's call.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

TV Zombie posted:

Is it wrong to think that Shane is in ok health given his age and how physically demanding wrestling can be?

have you heard him talk

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

The last 2 or 3 promos I heard him cut he looked like modern Goldberg after 3+ minutes of wrestling.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Shane's only three years younger than Goldberg

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shane McMahon is cool I hope Tony hires him.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

imagine the moe walking across the stage gif from simpsons but it's shane doing the backshuffle, and maybe everyone in the audience is vince mcmahon?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh wow

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1488915301924282373

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I connect with Shane McMahon because I too am a gassed, red faced imbecile with good shoes who does a lovely little dance and is named Shane

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Prepping for golden child Shane to start up Raw Underground: Underground.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ok I can do it now:

LMAO

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

there goes the moneeeeeeeeeyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019