Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

"What kind of sick bastard kicks us this hard, wraps us in this sticky web thing, and then takes photographs??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

And thus ends the terrifying reign of the "Too dumb to live" bandits.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's now remembered what his job is, but not the part about how it is supposed to be peter who takes the pictures and not spiderman.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Those robbers will end up in prison, then a prison ward will mockingly throw the newspaper that has them getting caught. After the humiliation, they'll notice that Spider-man took that picture, but wait, it's credited to a "Peter Parker". After some sleuthing they find out that Peter Parker isn't merely a screen name he uses to sell pictures, but his actual name. Then idk they'll get sent to Brazil or something when it gets to the part of the story where Spider-man must win no matter how stupid he is.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Stan Lee once broke his ankles doing exactly that.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

They're not at the reception desk. He just walked up to some random nurses on their break outside the hospital and introduced himself, like a toddler.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Random nurses on their makeout break, by the look of that second panel. Either that, or one's a vampire.

As for Spidey stopping the robbers, nice work! Too bad he broke several thousand dollars of big-rear end tube TV in the process.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Newspaper Spider-Man: Spider-Man does his thing all night long

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Spider-Man admits himself that it is wrong for superheroes to attack ordinary car thieves, but he does it anyway.

JJJ is right, Spider-Man is a menace.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I like that the guy says he LIED about Spidey not taking them on. Not that he was wrong, but that he lied. Like.... he knew Spidey would beat the poo poo out of them but deliberately lied because he's into that I guess?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

I like that the guy says he LIED about Spidey not taking them on. Not that he was wrong, but that he lied. Like.... he knew Spidey would beat the poo poo out of them but deliberately lied because he's into that I guess?

lol

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Everybody knows that Peter Parker is secretly Spider-Man Spidey is a gullible moron who will believe whatever he is told. The crook just figure that if he kept saying that Spider-Man was too scared to fight them, that Pete might actually start thinking it's true.

Honestly I'm surprised it failed.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

It's your idea how is it a trap.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

Trust no one, not even yourself.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

MonsterEnvy posted:

Peter Parker is a cunning and dangerous foe to Spider-Man. Hopefully, he never finds out that Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
The uniting Spidey-timeline factor: He's broke. Like, really broke. Moths come out of his wallet billifold when he opens it broke.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

:rock:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:regd10:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Robbie is so good at letting Pete pretend he doesn't know Peter Parker is Spiderman.

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jan 30, 2022

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

You know what? Good on Peter. He found a task, put the work, completed the task and got his reward. That almost never happens. Sure, he's about to waste it all away on a thing he doesn't need that won't bring him the happiness he thinks it will, but at least things worked out for him and he feels good right now.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

He knows there are more payments after the down payment, right?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

OH NO WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU IT'S VENOM!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Murdstone posted:

He knows there are more payments after the down payment, right?

Every once and a while the comic will cut over to Spidey beating up the Repo guys.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Murdstone posted:

He knows[...]?

No.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Those are some conveniently well-informed and talkative orderlies.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm a little confused by that panel in the studio strip, did..... did Spider-Man seal up the fire alarm? :stare:

Also love how in the car storyline, Peter zips around the city faster than anybody else could, including people with cars, all so he can get the money to buy.... a car!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Newspaper Spider-Man's town sure is full of incredibly stupid criminals. First the three guys stealing a TV in the middle of the day, now a mugger who wants to steal checks.

Jerusalem posted:

Also love how in the car storyline, Peter zips around the city faster than anybody else could, including people with cars, all so he can get the money to buy.... a car!

Well he doesn't want the car to get places fast, remember, he wants to get it because MJ said the subways and buses were really crowded. Because we all know, anyone in New York City who has a car never has to deal with how crowded things are, especially not the streets.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I'm a little confused by that panel in the studio strip, did..... did Spider-Man seal up the fire alarm? :stare:

It's even from Acme Alarm Co :allears:

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

He'll seal the fire exits and escapes next. Nobody must make it out to spread the word that Peter Parker....is Spider-man!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Drakyn posted:

He'll seal the fire exits and escapes next. Nobody must make it out to spread the word that Peter Parker....is Spider-man!

Host: Peter.... this show is going out live.
Peter: So all of America knows!?!
Host: Well we're on CW so..... no. :smith:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
But they did not invite you, it was your idea.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Jerusalem posted:

Host: Peter.... this show is going out live.
Peter: So all of America knows!?!
Host: Well we're on CW so..... no. :smith:

Lol

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

lol

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

holy poo poo, Peter

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Look at his legs :stonk:

Peter you... you murdered that man. Or at the very least, crippled him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender