Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
sorry to infom you all that Tony has hired joe rogan instead of keith lee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont know if keith sucked rear end in nxt btw, please dont tell me

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

best wrestler on the planet kenneyh omega is a massive nerd as well...
just saying

You win this round

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

do you have cool keith lee matches you can rec for me?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

keith lee can't move any more. he's old and sick with bone disease

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Samoa Joe Rogan

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
keithhh lee is dead

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

karmicknight posted:

Adam Cole vs. Keith Lee – Winner Take All Championship Match: NXT Great American Bash, July 8, 2020

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
keith lee, big boy!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Adam Cole vs. Keith Lee – Winner Take All Championship Match: NXT Great American Bash, July 8, 2020

He’s an anti-Cole kook, this will fall on deaf ears. But for people with open minds and open hearts, this match is very good.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

karmicknight posted:

not really cuz i saw his matches as part of watchalongs, i wasnt following the promotions at the time

i know one or two were PWG so i hope this is helpful in your search (not really gently caress da mods :flipoff: )

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

NienNunb posted:

He’s an anti-Cole kook

hosed up to be modding a wreslting forum and not like adam cole and also not know who keith lee is or what nxt is IMHO

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
would you like to know how much World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc produced content I have watched in totality is? Because it's not a lot.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Cavauro posted:

keith lee can't move any more. he's old and sick with bone disease

And his heart is hosed, but maybe it got better.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hire Keith lee and have him manage Adam cole

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

keith lee needs those heart pills they gave goku

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Please chill with the corniness Keith, I don't want anyone besides TJP to be a wrestler I hate because of their twitter game

dromal phrenia posted:

Eh, his matches were neat.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Hate when this happens to me

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

When Keith Lee showed up at the Rumble two years ago, he made Brock Lesnar stop in his tracks and get a big excited grin on his face.

If that's not an endorsement of Lee I don't know what is.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingTravel/status/1481256053002092547?s=20&t=YF6ONk8poE5o7r-O3MTE1g

I know the WWE can't do anything right but how do you see the crowd pop for him like this and see Lesnar getting hyped and NOT fast-track the two of them into a program with each other?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Vandar posted:

When Keith Lee showed up at the Rumble two years ago, he made Brock Lesnar stop in his tracks and get a big excited grin on his face.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingTravel/status/1481256053002092547?s=20&t=YF6ONk8poE5o7r-O3MTE1g

I know the WWE can't do anything right but how do you see the crowd pop for him like this and see Lesnar getting hyped and NOT fast-track the two of them into a program with each other?

That was 2 months after Keith power bombed Roman so hard that my desk with my monitor on it shook.

Or at least it felt like it did.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Opening the AEW thread on a Monday

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I know “Good match with Ishii” is not impressive but Keith Lee had a real good match with Ishii at some RevPro show you should be able to find online

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Vandar posted:

This is maybe my favorite ever Royal Rumble moment. This and the Piper/Snuka 2008 moment are what that match is all about.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Given his penchant for picking up people that were from ROH, when will TK pick up Samoa Joe?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

NienNunb posted:

When you wrestle as good as Keith then you get to tweet like that.

Nobody on this planet is a good enough wrestler to tweet like that.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Vandar posted:

i'm very bad at reading lips but i do love how clearly you can see brock say 'oh, big boy!' and 'who's this motherfucker!?'

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lol i forgot ive seen that rumble reaction video before, brock owns

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I turned a corner directly into Keith Lee once at an indie show.

He was wearing a Pokémon t-shirt that was absolutely stretched to the very limits of cotton’s capacity, and I think if I’d bumped into him any harder it would have exploded from his body and I would have been shredded to pieces by the remaining scraps of fabric whiplashing and unleashing all that potential energy.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
how long have you been workshopping that at open mic night

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Keith Lee’s bad posts are charming, unlike the ones in this forum that are bad

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flatluigi posted:

i'm very bad at reading lips but i do love how clearly you can see brock say 'oh, big boy!' and 'who's this motherfucker!?'

Yeah, it loving ruled. Just so excited to have another big dude to scrap with. They could have made Keith Lee a star just off of this introduction!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

karmicknight posted:

I have bad news, I am already here.

did he do anything of note in promotions that actually exist? Regardless, super fast for his size + got covid pretty bad and publicily + aging, that seems like a combo that means he should land in GCW or do a PWG show or like a Warrior Wrestling date before he gets contracted anywhere.

Lee once had a match where his opponent tried to get away from his by running over some risers, so Lee just picked up the risers.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Vandar posted:

This is so great and a company that didn’t suck would’ve used it to make a new star.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Keith Lee's farewell match in Beyond vs Mia Yim is the best inter gender match I've ever seen.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

I really miss the 2M2LN podcast where they used to dunk on a lovely album every week.

hi! i'm here to tell you this (kinda) still exists! for some reason it is over at video game website giant bomb dot com: it's a website, about video games.
and also 2m2ln's albummer

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Opening the AEW thread on a Monday

this is every thread but the EPA thread

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The environmental protection agency has a thread?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Keith Lee spirit bombing Roman Reigns through the mat should've made him a star but WWE had to WWE

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

karmicknight posted:

https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1Kt411J74z

Enjoy

Keith Lee vs Ishii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Vandar posted:

this was awesome and prolly the last feelgood rumble entrance ever

keith is a huge dork and would fit right in with the other dorks in aew